No announcement yet.

Forum Mafia - Shawshank Redemption - Salvation lies within

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessup was open to the idea of a double lynch. That's strange that he was and Exalt wasn't. I guess we oughta double lynch them next phase... just to be sure.

There is no argument against it whatsoever. Anyone who doesn't agree with it - scum.
    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
    TWLJ Champion Season 11
    TWLB All-Star Season 10
    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
      Lol exalt. Well, I guess that's that.

Sad I wasted my vote gamble on jessup this phase though
      When did you say you did this? Or did you not say you did?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
      TWLJ Champion Season 11
      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• How do you reconcile this action (if it takes) being a scum role? Watch PF or leo flip red, then lynch jessup. You two are like 2 drunk guys at a bar talking about who has more game, content to shit on each other rather than hit on anyone else. Why must it be a grand conspiracy and not just shitty play from afkers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

When did you say you did this? Or did you not say you did?
          I said jessup wouldnt be able to revenge vote me that phase. You pressed for more information, and I said it's because "I won". I said "you inspired me" as in, to take away jessups vote.

Its not the best proof, because we dont have a mod verified vote count (and maybe it's just confirmation bias) but you can tell with how jessup misplays her vote (not bolding, throwing it around, not revenge voting me) that she knows. At least that's how it looked in real time

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

If kassius is scum jailor, then how did scarlet die? Scarlet was a goon, which means he has no night actions other than the kill. The only way scarlet visited anyone last night was by visiting field, who was not a PGO. The only explanation for scarlet dying (when you consider what the rest of us have claimed) is that kassius killed him. Wildcard is an acceptable explanation, but there are others I haven't 100% ruled out. But you are flailing bad, none of your explanations make any sense, and somehow, despite playing so many games with you, I still find myself surprised by this.
            Then you need to either admit you are scum since all you are doing is acting like scum or put ur fking thinking cap on. You think kass as scum jailor is telling the truth publicly who they targeted? I've literally said 5 times this phase how its possible field died and how scarlet died.

1) field has a PGO and scarlet did the kill on field and was killed in return.

2) We had a vigi do the kill on scarlet in town.

3) I killed scarlet by an insane doc coin flip if kthx evilly made me an insane doc.

4) I was bussed/deflected elsewhere and field died by scarlet and either field PGO scarlet back or some town VIGI killed scarlet.

5) Exalt has to by lying about this bullet proof vest he was sent for these things to happen if field has PGO or VIGI.

6) Stop being a dunce who doesn't seem to want to read what I've written and accept the possibilities I ALREADY laid out who keeps putting onus on me when I answered this already countless times this phase. Yet you are astute enough to be a persnickety little bitch over every move u feel u need to call out on me from my role claim using my name where I was unaware of flavor rule to my edited post. You been trying to call me out all game yet dont fucking read what I write? Wonder why this is?? you scum fuk fuk.

7) Again I have been honest this entire game since I full claimed.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Then you need to either admit you are scum since all you are doing is acting like scum or put ur fking thinking cap on. You think kass as scum jailor is telling the truth publicly who they targeted? I've literally said 5 times this phase how its possible field died and how scarlet died.

1) field has a PGO and scarlet did the kill on field and was killed in return.

2) We had a vigi do the kill on scarlet in town.

3) I killed scarlet by an insane doc coin flip if kthx evilly made me an insane doc.

4) I was bussed/deflected elsewhere and field died by scarlet and either field PGO scarlet back or some town VIGI killed scarlet.

5) Exalt has to by lying about this bullet proof vest he was sent for these things to happen if field has PGO or VIGI.

6) Stop being a dunce who doesn't seem to want to read what I've written and accept the possibilities I ALREADY laid out who keeps putting onus on me when I answered this already countless times this phase. Yet you are astute enough to be a persnickety little bitch over every move u feel u need to call out on me from my role claim using my name where I was unaware of flavor rule to my edited post. You been trying to call me out all game yet dont fucking read what I write? Wonder why this is?? you scum fuk fuk.

7) Again I have been honest this entire game since I full claimed.
              No... just no. Just stop please.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• I also never said kassius may have not killed field.. can jailors kill if the godfather/warden is alive still or would the GF have to make the kill? I though roles like scum jailor only get kills when no other scum is alive who can make a kill.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• It is now night phase 4.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• M_Leo is dead he was Elwood Blatch the serial killer
                    Partyfalcon is dead she was Rooster the cult roleblocker.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Oh fuck me that turned out well.

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                        M_Leo is dead he was Elwood Blatch the serial killer
                        Partyfalcon is dead she was Rooster the cult roleblocker.
                        :shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout:: shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::shout::s hout::shout::shout::surprised::surprised::surprise d::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::sur prised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised ::surprised::surprised::surprised:

Wtf actual fuck.. well there is another reason someone may have died..
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Think my head might be on the block tonight, the last 2 nights if what happened is what I think happened, scum can't ignore me any more. If I go, my top read is Jessup then Voth, but Jessup might be the last one with a cult faction of 2 and a third party serial killer.

The one bit that doesn't make sense to me about Voth is that field said he had voths role and alignment right at the start? Why didn't he make more of this if he knew Voth was scum. It's a bit confusing as Voth's behaviour isn't really matching the alleged alignment.

Maybe the game ends with Jessup's lynch tomorrow perhaps to a backdrop of town v town infighting to the very end.

Comment

• So another scenario for last night is I copied PFs roleblock on scarlet and Mleo killed him,making my RB seemingly superfluous.

Comment

• Wow, okay. That's pretty insane LOL.

So now I'm thinking obviously SK killed Field and Kassius is shockingly telling the truth and town.

So then, it's only one more. Anyone down to double lynch Exalt and Jessup just to make sure? And to make Exalts head explode? No risk to it with there only being one scum left.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                                Wow, okay. That's pretty insane LOL.

So now I'm thinking obviously SK killed Field and Kassius is shockingly telling the truth and town.

So then, it's only one more. Anyone down to double lynch Exalt and Jessup just to make sure? And to make Exalts head explode? No risk to it with there only being one scum left.
                                Oh shut ur face .. I know one thing for sure YOU ARE NOT TOWN!

The real question now is how is PF a cult roleblocker when T_P died N1 which should proceed any cult recruit he could have done unless cult recruited in the day.. this game is whack.
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X