TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beast View Post

I play the same literally every game, I just dont post novels about every single detail like a hospital scribe does, like you or scarlet voth ect.. which you all do.. I have given the most crucial info in this entire thread already... so whats it going to be? we need to focus on the most logical thing which is going through day one vote list, or are we going to just have you and voth type more novels all game to each other.
    Voth said the most crucial info in this entire thread. Your choice now is to vote between LF or Vehicle, both of whom voted Halp. It's highly unlikely that both are scum buddies, so what's next Sherlock? Any new bright ideas?

Give an actual scum list
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post
      Final vote count:

Sailor Jupiter - 1 (Beast)
      the_paul - 1 (Sailor Jupiter)
      Halp - 5 (Panda Express, Exalt, Vehicle, LF, sdrawkcab)
      Exalt - 1 (Kthx)
      Panda Express - 1 (the_paul)
      Vehicle - 2 (Halp, Jessup)
      sdrawkcab - 1 (Voth)
      For reference.

Beast, why did you throw your vote away on Sailor Jupiter if you wanted to save Halp? Why not on vehicle instead? What were you afraid of if you thought he was scum?
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Let me get ahead of the inevitable question of why I was a solo voter on Panda Express. Couple reasons, mainly because I wasn't sold on any of the other options. And any vote from me to lynch someone else would have been based on self preservation instead of on actual feelings or evidence. And the odds were high that whoever got lynched in my place, if they were town, would have a more important role than I do. And I was right on that. So just to get ahead of when the questions start coming, this is why I left my vote on Panda Express. I'm sure I'll end up having to reiterate this in my defense in the near future.
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

For reference.

Beast, why did you throw your vote away on Sailor Jupiter if you wanted to save Halp? Why not on vehicle instead? What were you afraid of if you thought he was scum?
          Why would that matter, when even if I did vote vehicle halp was still going to get lynched, and nobody ever follows who I vote for so doubt someone would just switch to vehicle all of the sudden, and vehicle killed me last game right off the bat so....
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Guys tl;dr seems to be:
            1. kthnx died last night
            2. Lf, who was the real hammer on halp, performed a killing action last night

thereforhenceforth undobecause
            lf must've killed kthnx
            t_p prolly scum too

vote lf

Originally posted by Turban
            everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• Shit did I just post a haiku ?

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                Let me get ahead of the inevitable question of why I was a solo voter on Panda Express. Couple reasons, mainly because I wasn't sold on any of the other options. And any vote from me to lynch someone else would have been based on self preservation instead of on actual feelings or evidence. And the odds were high that whoever got lynched in my place, if they were town, would have a more important role than I do. And I was right on that. So just to get ahead of when the questions start coming, this is why I left my vote on Panda Express. I'm sure I'll end up having to reiterate this in my defense in the near future.
                Actually, Panda was a legit vote and remains high on my scum list. I had voted Panda because I suspect he is scum. I don't know that you have to justify it much at this point... it's sort of a no-brainer scum read for anyone who has played these games for a while.
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
                  Guys tl;dr seems to be:
                  1. kthnx died last night
                  2. Lf, who was the real hammer on halp, performed a killing action last night

thereforhenceforth undobecause
                  lf must've killed kthnx
                  t_p prolly scum too

vote lf
                  If LF was the real hammer on Halp, why did you feel the need to pile on? And without going back and looking, didn't you say something along the lines of you hammering him?

Why do you constantly feel as though your actions don't bear consequences or scrutiny? It's brutal if you're town honestly, and makes me wonder why you'd make a post like this.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

Shit I can hammer halp??????

vote halp
                    So yeah, here it is.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post

So yeah, here it is.
                      cuz i'm a day 1 liability trying to lynch my bffl

Comment

• Originally posted by Halp View Post
                        Sdrawkcab has never, not even once, not voted for me right out of the gate D1. Obvious behavioral variance is obvious.

vote sdrawkcab
                        he even knew it

Comment

he even knew it
                          But you didn't do it straight out of the gate. This was different. You piled on him. Hammered him, in your own words, when you didn't vote him before that.

Weird is weird no matter how much you want to smooth it over.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• My scum list right now is LF,Vehicle,Panda, Beast and sadrawkcab

My thoughts why.

LF-

LF was quick to follow exalts vote on halp when exalt said to halp "he took the bait" LF just auto changed his vote immediately and gave ZERO reason why. Was soooo fishy. LF has been caught with a fucking gun trying to kill someone N1 lol!! Not much more to say why LF is in neck deep for todays lynch vote than that lol. Imagine if Vehicle had died. It would have been easy to suddenly blame me for it because vehicle and I were fighting so much and I was so adament vehicle was scum last night. The logic to pull what I'm sure is an xshot role if LF is vigi does not compute on N1 for me.

Vehicle-

Vehicle was acting almost like a fucking Jester yesterday from my personal viewpoint. The doubling down after halp got KO'd by vote was weird as fk too. Outlandish D1 play. Also I was blocked going after him which is annoying.

Panda-

Gut feeling. A bunch of non commital / cute posts with no substance. Perfect lurker scum fit in my opinion.

Beast-

Emo , angry posts, zero substance, Zero communication. Lurking as always and this is how he wins as scum. Do nothing and let people pick each other off.

Sdrawkcab-

Using the I always vote halp excuse as camouflage to get halp out. IF you guys are BFF I could see the funny early immediate votes against each other but you fucking piled on him and Sealed his fate for real this game. It pisses me off and hurts town when you do that bogus bs and this was wayyyy more than a laugh vote. this was a real die you muthfker vote. Tired of you doing that in these games and you killed MY FRIEND HALP WHO STUCK UP FOR ME.. JErk........ I think you are scum.

I know it is very doubtful there are 5 scum but it's also possible. These are my reads for now.

I gotta change my vote because guns make me nervous.

Unvote Vehicle

VOTE LF

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Also a note to Town protective roles or our town doctor. DO NOT WASTE YOUR ROLE FOCUSING ON PROTECTING ME. I am more than capable of protecting myself tonight.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Do u guys think I'm scum and lf are scum wtf? Like two posts after flip I said he's shady AF u think I'm working on my alibi that early over throwaway d1 vote y'all on nerd juice

Comment

Working...
                                X