X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post

His argument is that you threw LF under the bus strategically which would make sense. Case in point, you're using it as a way to make yourself appear innocent right now. Of course Vehicle would "sing your praises" for that action and then change his mind. The nature of this game is changing your mind as more evidence (or suspicious shit) is gathered.

Voting patterns.
    So in your opinion, it's more likely that I, as a scum team member, decided on D2 with 10 players remaining in the game and a team of three, "threw LF under the bus strategically" to make myself appear innocent? When now after that fact I have literally one teammate left in a game of nine people? I don't know you and you don't know me, but if you think my strategical IQ is that killing one of my two scum teammates singlehandedly on Day 2 for no reason is a great idea, I'll take that as a direct insult.

All of this is of course in jest, because you're scum just like Vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post
    sdrawkcab I know you're hoping Vehicle chimes in with something that resembles sensical, but if Willby's last update comes to fruition, phase change is likely pretty soon. Going to have to decide where you land on this and I hope it's where you are right now vote-wise so we can wrap this up with a win.
    Seeing as we've had about 3 pages in as many hours, I'm giving this a bit longer. I am glad to see all remaining players participating.
    Let's let it mellow for, say, 1.5 more hours. 2:30 pm CST sharp.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied

Maybe you could shed light on Vehicle's idea that you, Beast, and himself all visited Exalt last night based on the flavor kill text? You have reiterated you're only Vanilla Town, so how is it that you're the "puppy" in the kill text and that both Vehicle and Beast are the cops? Any ideas?
    Unless I missed something, he was only claiming that the flavor text revealed there's 2 cops, not that we all visited him.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    You lean towards believing the guy who did not lead a lynch on the only scum player to be killed so far this game? If you were wondering who DID lead a lynch on the only mafia player killed this game, that was me. And your boy Vehicle was pretty thrilled and ready to sing my praises for it back then.
    His argument is that you threw LF under the bus strategically which would make sense. Case in point, you're using it as a way to make yourself appear innocent right now. Of course Vehicle would "sing your praises" for that action and then change his mind. The nature of this game is changing your mind as more evidence (or suspicious shit) is gathered.

Why are you tugging at Beast painting him as experienced and someone you can trust? I get the idea that either me or Vehicle is scum for sure, that much is 100% obvious. But if you're on the outside and don't know what's going on beyond that, why can you trust Beast but not Backwards?
    Voting patterns.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    "I don't know who to believe" they says with their vote still on me about to win the game for scum.

What host would put in a death note that "2 cops" stood next to a body if it weren't important to the game mechanics?

The ONLY alternative is that Willby knew Beast's roleclaim was a lie.

Whatever, either way we find out today. Either the third townie (Beast or Backwards) switches to Voth or scum win. At this point I'm fine with either since at least I can say Voth didn't outsmart me.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Ok I went back to read more. Both Beast and Vehicle claim that their actions failed. But there's most likely only 1 roleblocker and if they're both town there's no way they were both roleblocked. If Vehicle wasn't roleblocked, what are other possible explanations of his action "failing"?
    Maybe you could shed light on Vehicle's idea that you, Beast, and himself all visited Exalt last night based on the flavor kill text? You have reiterated you're only Vanilla Town, so how is it that you're the "puppy" in the kill text and that both Vehicle and Beast are the cops? Any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    Ok I went back to read more. Both Beast and Vehicle claim that their actions failed. But there's most likely only 1 roleblocker and if they're both town there's no way they were both roleblocked. If Vehicle wasn't roleblocked, what are other possible explanations of his action "failing"?

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    or believe....

Leave a comment:

• Beast
    replied
    Damn this is still going.

Backwards: I roleclaimed on like day 1 because I'm new and votes were piling on me. I'm a plain nerd/vanilla townie/puppy according to Vehicle.

Either Voth or Vehicle is obviously mafia and I don't trust either of them, but I'm leaning towards believing Vehicle's story. It would make sense that Beast is a naive cop and I don't think he's scum. This leaves backwards who has been barely paying attention (thought Panda and I were the same person, missed my roleclaim and the countless mentions of it). So it's either Voth and Backwards or Vehicle and Backwards.

Beast seems to be an experienced player, so I'm surprised he's not being more helpful since I can't trust anyone else at the moment. Beast if you're town pls help. Why do you believe Voth? What am I missing?
    Right now i'm not sure who to trust.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    sdrawkcab I know you're hoping Vehicle chimes in with something that resembles sensical, but if Willby's last update comes to fruition, phase change is likely pretty soon. Going to have to decide where you land on this and I hope it's where you are right now vote-wise so we can wrap this up with a win.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Backwards: I roleclaimed on like day 1 because I'm new and votes were piling on me. I'm a plain nerd/vanilla townie/puppy according to Vehicle.

Either Voth or Vehicle is obviously mafia and I don't trust either of them, but I'm leaning towards believing Vehicle's story. It would make sense that Beast is a naive cop and I don't think he's scum. This leaves backwards who has been barely paying attention (thought Panda and I were the same person, missed my roleclaim and the countless mentions of it). So it's either Voth and Backwards or Vehicle and Backwards.

Beast seems to be an experienced player, so I'm surprised he's not being more helpful since I can't trust anyone else at the moment. Beast if you're town pls help. Why do you believe Voth? What am I missing?
    You lean towards believing the guy who did not lead a lynch on the only scum player to be killed so far this game? If you were wondering who DID lead a lynch on the only mafia player killed this game, that was me. And your boy Vehicle was pretty thrilled and ready to sing my praises for it back then.

Why are you tugging at Beast painting him as experienced and someone you can trust? I get the idea that either me or Vehicle is scum for sure, that much is 100% obvious. But if you're on the outside and don't know what's going on beyond that, why can you trust Beast but not Backwards?

Anyway, the last paragraph I typed doesn't matter because it's fairly clear that Backwards is the last townie and you're Vehicle's scum buddy and this was a piss poor attempt to act semi-clueless and inject more confusion into a phase that should be straight forward.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post

please spell out who used what actions last night... voth killed exalt? beast rb'd you?
    He can't. He's scum flailing and I'm surprised you're indulging him this long.

I can do this for you. Here is his version:

Vehicle, Beast, and Sailor moon all targeted Exalt on the same night. Right, two town cops and a Vanilla townie all targeted Exalt at night. The flavor text says so. Sailor is the puppy, isn't that obvious? LOL

You did...something or maybe nothing, not sure, because Vehicle still isn't sure if he should target you or Beast to flip the game in town's favor this phase.

I killed Exalt and in no way followed Vehicle, who performed a killing action.

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    OH WOW I've been trying to get Beast to switch his vote this whole time when it's really sdrawkcab I should have been convincing.

Here's my effort:

You've played how many games here? Do you really think it's outside the realm of possibility that Voth would nail LF (the least-valuable mafia member considering there's a scum roleblocker) to live out his the_paul fantasy? He hasn't stopped talking about it since it happened.

Willby's note literally says "2 cops (and a puppy)". Doesn't it make sense that there'd be two cops? And with only 12 people, doesn't it follow that one would be naive?

Counter-claiming cop would have been the hardest role to fakeclaim. If I were scum there's 10 other avenues to go down.

Unless Sailor Jupiter is scum (which she isn't because I investigated her), then MY OWN scum teammate would have threw me under the bus in a lylo to try to survive when there was plenty of phase left to play?

I didn't perform a killing action last night, Voth says I did. There is no possible way that Voth isn't scum because what he is saying is patently false and there is no leftover mechanic that would make that happen.

I keep telling myself I'm going to stop posting because I've said everything already, but I really don't want to listen to the gloating if Voth gets away with this. Please.
    please spell out who used what actions last night... voth killed exalt? beast rb'd you?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    BTW in post #431 that should read "you're literally still alleging that you and Beast are town cops of varying sanity", I put Vehicle instead of Beast.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X