X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

I thought you weren't reading my posts or responding to me anymore? Do you only respond to the one's that are easy to not make a scum slip on? Or did you just change your mind?
    Some of them are short and I kind of accidentally read them while I scroll. I've made my case though so I'm done posting after this one. I'd say gg to you but honestly you didn't win so much as town lost.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    And I guess I can post it for the 10nth time:

With or without a doctor I didn't perform a killing action last night therefore Voth is 100% lying about what happened and is scum. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
    I thought you weren't reading my posts or responding to me anymore? Do you only respond to the one's that are easy to not make a scum slip on? Or did you just change your mind?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

With or without a doctor I didn't perform a killing action last night therefore Voth is 100% lying about what happened and is scum. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
    Yeah, except it's your word versus mine, and I already led a lynch on LF, where you've done nothing all game but flail. Oh but don't forget guys, he was the first to vote LF that phase!!!! That mean's he's town for sure.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Oh yeah because a nurse didn't die on Day 1.

Come on third townie, don't let me down!
    I guess I can post it for the fourth time in 6 hours... man, this is exhausting:

I hate to post this for the third time in the last 6 hours and de-rail further confusion from entering the thread, but, directly from the mafia scum wiki:

Nurse is the flavor name for a Backup Doctor. Once a Doctor has died, the Nurse will become an ordinary Doctor. The Nurse may or may not be self-aware (if not, it will receive a Vanilla Townie Role PM).

This role makes no guarantee about the existence of a Doctor in the setup to begin with. If there is no Doctor, then this role is functionally a Named Townie at best. On the other hand, in a game with multiple Doctors, the Nurse will generally inherit the sanity or other quirks of the Doctor who died first.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Cute how Vehicle and Sailor posted about a doctor's existence or not within 1 minute of each other. 3:04 and 3:05 PM on my forum clock (though I think my DST settings are off so I'm an hour ahead). It's almost like they are in a scum chat flailing together right now.
    Oh yeah because a nurse didn't die on Day 1.

Come on third townie, don't let me down!

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Cute how Vehicle and Sailor posted about a doctor's existence or not within 1 minute of each other. 3:04 and 3:05 PM on my forum clock (though I think my DST settings are off so I'm an hour ahead). It's almost like they are in a scum chat flailing together right now.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    Originally posted by sailor jupiter View Post
    Ok I went back to read more. Both Beast and Vehicle claim that their actions failed. But there's most likely only 1 roleblocker and if they're both town there's no way they were both roleblocked. If Vehicle wasn't roleblocked, what are other possible explanations of his action "failing"?
    Can someone please shed light on this? Is there a scum role that would make the investigation fail, assuming Backwards is scum?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    I understand there's not necessarily a doctor, but then what's the point of putting a nurse in the game and no doctor? Just WillBy fucking with us and creating more confusion? I'm genuinely asking. And is it typical for games not to have a doctor?
    I mean I know my dialogue here means nothing because you're 99.9% Vehicle's scum buddy, but for the sake of hoping you continue to play with us here, yes, Willby is historically known to be very devious as a host and place situations into games that throw people for a loop.

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied

Thanks Willby for the transparency!!!! Third townie: You have 1.5 hours to not lose the game.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    I understand there's not necessarily a doctor, but then what's the point of putting a nurse in the game and no doctor? Just WillBy fucking with us and creating more confusion? I'm genuinely asking. And is it typical for games not to have a doctor?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Seeing as we've had about 3 pages in as many hours, I'm giving this a bit longer. I am glad to see all remaining players participating.
    Let's let it mellow for, say, 1.5 more hours. 2:30 pm CST sharp.
    Thank you sir for the update and transparency. There she is! Barring any crazy roles/mechanics that I can't fathom, game ends in an hour in a half one way or the other.

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Also if there's 2 cops, I'm not the doctor. I'm vanilla. This doesn't add up.

Beast: naive cop
    Vehicle: real cop
    Voth: mafia
    Sailor Moon: vanilla townie
    Backwards: mafia

= no doctor

Beast: real cop
    Vehicle: mafia
    Voth: follower

= no doctor

Beast: mafia
    ​​​​​​​Backwards: ?

= backwards claimed vanilla but could be the doctor I guess?
    I hate to post this for the third time in the last 6 hours and de-rail further confusion from entering the thread, but, directly from the mafia scum wiki:

Nurse is the flavor name for a Backup Doctor. Once a Doctor has died, the Nurse will become an ordinary Doctor. The Nurse may or may not be self-aware (if not, it will receive a Vanilla Townie Role PM).

This role makes no guarantee about the existence of a Doctor in the setup to begin with. If there is no Doctor, then this role is functionally a Named Townie at best. On the other hand, in a game with multiple Doctors, the Nurse will generally inherit the sanity or other quirks of the Doctor who died first.

Leave a comment:

• sailor jupiter
    replied
    Also if there's 2 cops, I'm not the doctor. I'm vanilla. This doesn't add up.

Beast: naive cop

= no doctor

Beast: real cop
    Vehicle: mafia
    Voth: follower

= no doctor

​​​​​​​Beast: mafia
    ​​​​​​​Backwards: ?

= backwards claimed vanilla but could be the doctor I guess?

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied

Unless I missed something, he was only claiming that the flavor text revealed there's 2 cops, not that we all visited him.
    So one of the two town cops of varying sanities (unless Beast is scum, right Vehicle? Because you still can't decide) visited him, and you, "the puppy" and the other cop were also in the kill text but did not visit him? That sounds plausible and makes a ton of sense! Why didn't I think of that? Man, I need to brush up on my juicy flavorful narrative stuff. Been too long.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X