• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    GG All,

This was my prediction on the 23rd lol. I knew that LF death was BS and Voth had ko'd LF as a sacrifice. The give away was how easily LF gave up his Role as scum in his "defense" speech when Voth called him out. Initially I could not call Voth out on it because it did cause a scum kill but I was ready to pounce and call Voth out on his BS. To me it was really obvious there was some bs going on with Voth. Notice I had him pegged 1st on my list lol.

I also highly suspected Panda and Vehicle but no where near as much as these others. This is why I tried to target both Vehicle and Panda with my mail message. I could have gotten a good bearing or made them role reveal if they ever received what I sent. Well that was my hope and plan.

My message I was trying to send to Vehicle and Panda as mailman the night I died was.

Warning! Microsoft Security Breach! We are the Nerds but you are a Turd. Publicly repeat this message Day 3 or face a Systemwide Shutdown!

I was hoping this would wake them both up and scare them and force a town conversation. If they were scum I was guessing they would probably not reveal they received it or if they did be super accusatory.

Sadly I never got a message thru

I think/hope I took the heat off power real power roles for at least a night the way I played and the attention I drew to myself. Vehicle coming at me early was both really bad and good at the same time. The stars didn't align sadly. GG all. Panda.. you hurt town not participating more though. Sailor you played well !
    I wish you lived to the end you beautiful butterfly

Leave a comment:

• Jessup
    replied
    GG All,

This was my prediction on the 23rd lol. I knew that LF death was BS and Voth had ko'd LF as a sacrifice. The give away was how easily LF gave up his Role as scum in his "defense" speech when Voth called him out. Initially I could not call Voth out on it because it did cause a scum kill but I was ready to pounce and call Voth out on his BS. To me it was really obvious there was some bs going on with Voth. Notice I had him pegged 1st on my list lol.

I also highly suspected Panda and Vehicle but no where near as much as these others. This is why I tried to target both Vehicle and Panda with my mail message. I could have gotten a good bearing or made them role reveal if they ever received what I sent. Well that was my hope and plan.

My message I was trying to send to Vehicle and Panda as mailman the night I died was.

Warning! Microsoft Security Breach! We are the Nerds but you are a Turd. Publicly repeat this message Day 3 or face a Systemwide Shutdown!

I was hoping this would wake them both up and scare them and force a town conversation. If they were scum I was guessing they would probably not reveal they received it or if they did be super accusatory.

Sadly I never got a message thru

I think/hope I took the heat off power real power roles for at least a night the way I played and the attention I drew to myself. Vehicle coming at me early was both really bad and good at the same time. The stars didn't align sadly. GG all. Panda.. you hurt town not participating more though. Sailor you played well !

Leave a comment:

• Vehicle
    replied
    Nevermind...

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Originally posted by Voth View Post

Sure did. I just feel bad that he had no input. I just did it and fucked his game over LOL.
    It's a team game, you sac'd him for the win

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
    Poor guy? His death like that 100% won the game
    Sure did. I just feel bad that he had no input. I just did it and fucked his game over LOL.

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Poor guy? His death like that 100% won the game

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Personally can't wait for LF to weigh in. Poor guy.

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Voth not gonna lie, that last phase I kept saying to myself "voth fucking complimented me day 2, something is wrong here but there's no way he bussed LF like that..."

like five times I told myself you'd never compliment me like that, but then would say "there's no way he bussed LF like that"

Leave a comment:

• sdrawkcab
    replied
    Jesus Christ vehicle you let the scum role blocker claim cop

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Willby did change the thread name to match the legendary status of this game though. I'll gladly die on this mountain.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by WillBy View Post
    everyone should be fresh and ready to lynch Voth
    lol too true

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    the_paul I just want to ask you one thing.

How does my scrotum taste?

Leave a comment:

• WillBy
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    I really should try my hand at hosting a game. I have plenty of good ideas that I've seen work elsewhere, but have never been done here.
    No better time to try! Start a thread and give it like a week or two and everyone should be fresh and ready to lynch Voth

Leave a comment:

• Voth
    replied
    Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
    Good game. You played well Voth. If you hadn't claimed I did a killing action I would of been between backwards and Beast until the end. It wasn't until Willby's death note (thank you for giving town a chance), that it was super obvious what was happening (I thought). So you do get a lot of credit and you did play very well, good game.

I don't think there is anything I could have done to get sdrawkcab to switch. He was apparently hung up on the fact that I didn't counter-claim Beast going into a night phase with 7 votes already on Panda Express. So I guess Beast you get some credit too since it might have been different if you hadn't fakeclaimed.

@sailor jupiter, for your first game you did really well. Just participate more next time. Sorry I compared you to a puppy.

WillBy Sorry if I said you didn't randomize. This draw was just incredibly fitting. A three-man mafia of LF/Voth/Beast is strong enough for a 12-man game. Exalt having a vengeful modifier. Jessup sending messages. Paul having kill-on-hit. Panda and Halp being VT. It just worked out very well. Also I'm an idiot for not catching Beast's innocent result on exalt. Thank you for hosting as always I appreciate it immensely!

sdrawkcab Really bro? I genuinely can't figure it out. Maybe Voth is right and I didn't explain it well but holy hell are you thick. I'm sorry but I will be permanently insta-voting you every D1 from now on.
    Hilariously enough, I wasn't planning on making you the target this last phase. I had Backwards in mind as my bitch because I thought you were basically on board with us. Beast sort of jumped in and went at you and I didn't have much choice but to try to keep the consistency and just push all my chips in on you being the guy who killed Exalt.

Funny enough, I thought I had you hooked a lot more than I had Backwards. I think this phase would have gone smoother if "Backwards did a killing action last night phase" rather than you.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    I really should try my hand at hosting a game. I have plenty of good ideas that I've seen work elsewhere, but have never been done here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X