TW Mafia: Dodgeball aka Revenge of the Voth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Kthx hasn't done anything either, which seems very odd. Panda been very quiet too.
    sheeet do you post in chinese?

Originally posted by Turban
    everyone new(ish) player seems to be naive as fuck.

Comment

• I'm only quiet because I'm just sittin back, bein amused. Oh and Sailor Jupiter, I also trust Jessup, 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panda Express View Post
        I'm only quiet because I'm just sittin back, bein amused. Oh and Sailor Jupiter, I also trust Jessup, 100%.
        That's bullshit. I'm not talking about the Jessup part of it in this rebuttal at all - but the entire point of the game if you're town is to find scum. Anyone who is town but not scumhunting is either:

a) not trying
        b) lazy (see A)
        c) dumb
        d) not fully versed in the game yet

I have a problem giving you the luxury of option D when you are admitting to "sittin back, bein amused."

Sounds more like you're scum trying too hard to seem like an indifferent townie. And indifferent townies shouldn't in theory exist.
        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
        TWLJ Champion Season 11
        TWLB All-Star Season 10
        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• The musty aroma of years of B.O. washes over you as you walk down the old hallways. What these old buildings lack in air circulation, they make up for in asbestos ppm. Still, the creepiest part is the fucked up electrical. The light at the end of the hall flickers and buzzes as you approach a darker patch.

Suddenly, a rattle in the locker next to you causes you to jump- as the door creaks open, kthx collapses out- glasses broken, underwear stretched and torn.
          He was a Nerd (Vanilla Townie).

Begin Day 2
          Last edited by WillBy; 01-18-2021, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Sorry to everyone for my inactivity, was a busy weekend at work and my bday weekend also. Thanks for the host as always.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Ok, that sucks but at least it's not a power role.

Jessup I don't think you're scum anymore.

These are the people who voted Halp:
              Halp - 5 (Panda Express, Exalt, Vehicle, LF, sdrawkcab)

There's more than likely scum in this list. I am not scum. I don't currently suspect exalt, either.

That would leave, in the order they voted, panda, LF, backwards.

The only reason I'm hesitant to vote for one of them right now is because the votes from LF and backwards were the final two late in the phase and they did technically help break the tie.

At the same time I kind of suspect them both.

Panda's not off the hook for me either but I'm leaning towards one of them this phase absent other information.

Paul was on the block when the votes came in for Halp as well, correct? That's worth considering.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

There's more than likely scum in this list. I am not scum. I don't currently suspect exalt, either.

The only reason I'm hesitant to vote for one of them right now is because the votes from LF and backwards were the final two late in the phase and they did technically help break the tie.

Panda's not off the hook for me either but I'm leaning towards one of them this phase absent other information.
                Veh you turkey, you and I both voted for halp for the same reason and YOU asked me to vote for him/her (What gender is Halp?) I'll ask you the same thing Exalt asked SJ a page or two ago. What exactly has Exalt done to make you think he's pro town? I've been very open this game about what I am doing and why, even if it is for "obvious" reasons. Am I convinced he's scum? No. But neither am I convinced he's good. I don't disagree about backwards and panda though. Both have openly stated "I'm laying back on purpose". How does that help us in any way? I know they haven't showed up since phase change yet.

I don't know what everyones "habits" are in this, I don't have the history here as some of you do....but I did notice backwards jumping in at the last minute and hammering halp just for the sake of hammering halp and little else and for that reason I'm going to make the first vote for D2.... Time to lynch us a scum lord

Vote: Backwards
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                  Ok, that sucks but at least it's not a power role.

Jessup I don't think you're scum anymore.

Paul was on the block when the votes came in for Halp as well, correct? That's worth considering.
                  Yes train was on t_p first I've gone back and reread some of the garbage posts and LF also leaves a bad taste in my mouth

my day 2 scum list is lf, tp, ????

Comment

• Hah and right on time there's LF pushing to lynch a nerd

Comment

• Info to share. I was either role blocked last night or busdriven.
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Cause my action failed
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• For what it's worth, I voted Halp because I read a mafia tutorial online and it said that scum have the ability to talk to each other. Halp said there was a faction. So I assumed Halp was scum. Sorry for starting that train but I meant well.

Voth, Beast, Vehicle, Exalt, LF, the Paul is my current list of possible mafia scum.

Comment

For what it's worth, I voted Halp because I read a mafia tutorial online and it said that scum have the ability to talk to each other. Halp said there was a faction. So I assumed Halp was scum. Sorry for starting that train but I meant well.

Voth, Beast, Vehicle, Exalt, LF, the Paul is my current list of possible mafia scum.
                            What a retarded bullshit cover up response, it's YOUR fault halp is gone, you cant just vote people off because of what someone said, actions speak louder then words.
                            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

For what it's worth, I voted Halp because I read a mafia tutorial online and it said that scum have the ability to talk to each other. Halp said there was a faction. So I assumed Halp was scum. Sorry for starting that train but I meant well.

Just an fyi, but typically, scum only have about a third or even a fourth of the total players due to balance reasons. They'd win too quickly and easily otherwise. There are likely only 3 or 4 scum total, not 6.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Full disclosure: After LF posted suspecting Halp and I agreed with him and changed my vote I pmed him in game to check forums. I didn't want the day to end in a tie.

When LF says I asked him to switch, that's what he's talking about.

The thing is LF, I don't know who the scum team are, so I wouldn't of known Halp was innocent. But just because you changed your vote doesn't mean you didn't know he was innocent.

So switching votes doesn't mean you're in the clear with me LF.

The fact that I have to give that disclosure because you got so defensive when I listed your name is what I find suspicious.

So for now, absent better info, I
                                vote LF

​​​​​
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X