X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voting locked

Oh god now I have to go count votes

Comment

• So fucking dumb. You all will never live this down.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by sdrawkcab View Post
        If BOTH of them are scum I'm done, sitting here arguing back and forth over lynching Vehicle vs. voth..
        One of them is 100% scum. And the only situation in which you're not scum is if beast and voth are scum.

Comment

• Final Vote Tally:
          Vehicle - 3 (Voth, Beast, Sdrawkcab)
          Voth - 2 (Vehicle, Sailor Jupiter)

Vehicle strutted down the hallway, whistle in mouth. The king of his world. But not anymore.

Voth, the King Bully, smacked the whistle out of Vehicles mouth. A quick punch to the gut, followed by a knee to the face.

"Hand it over," Voth demanded.

Resigned, Vehicle dropped his wallet to the floor. Beast quickly picked it up, grabbed $14 and some change, and threw it in the trashcan. He tossed sdrawkcab about $3.50, and stated, "You didnt see anything..."

Vehicle lost his lunch money. He was the Hall Monitor Nerd (Town Cop).

With that, there arent enough nerds left, and the Bullies control the school. Congratulations Voth, Beast, and LF!

More postgame to follow.

Comment

• Hi all. I'd like to give a huge shoutout to Willby for hosting what will forever be remembered as the "Revenge of the Voth" game from here forward.

I'd like to have the_paul lay flat on a massage table. I will straddle him and either face him or away from him (whatever tickles his fancy) and proceed to dunk my balls in his mouth as deeply into his gullet as possible right now until he starts to tear up from choking/lack of breath and inevitably calls me "Daddy." Did you like that? I hope you did. You did this to me accidentally, but I did it purposefully.

You've been served, bitch. And unfortunately, Vehicle was an innocent bystander in this targeted campaign to destroy the man who has brought me so much grief. He actually even fathomed it as a possibility before I called him out with the fake "I followed him and he did a killing action claim," which is legitimately impressive (seriously Veh, nice work). Your flailing after that, though, was unimpressive and too emotional - you could have crushed me if you just analyzed things closer and pointed out the multiple flaws in what I was doing and saying which were basically entirely a result of my scum mate Beast going behind my back and claiming cop for no reason out of nowhere, causing a massive breakdown of the plan and a complete panic of what's going on. Instead, you took this as a personal attack and clammed up, refusing to interact with me (that's a big scum flag, seriously). If you stuck to your guns and patiently went back and pointed out the numerous issues with our play (there were multiple thanks to my boy Beast), you would have crushed my dream.

But you didn't. I win. You all lose. Suck it!

#RevengeOfTheVoth
            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
            TWLJ Champion Season 11
            TWLB All-Star Season 10
            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Oh.. did I mention?

CHOO CHOOOOOOO

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ROFL HE ALREADY HAD IT TYPED!

Whoever is third townie: you really should never play this game again.
                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                  ROFL HE ALREADY HAD IT TYPED!

Whoever is third townie: you really should never play this game again.
                  Dont be a bully!

Comment

• Bro I did point it out. I made lists like 9 times of all the reasons why you were lying. At a certain point you get frustrated when you're banging your head into a wall over and over. Today's phase was a no-brainer if backwards wasn't literally retarded. But whatever, take your win.
                    (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Bro I did point it out. I made lists like 9 times of all the reasons why you were lying. At a certain point you get frustrated when you're banging your head into a wall over and over. Today's phase was a no-brainer if backwards wasn't literally retarded. But whatever, take your win.
                      Nah, you didn't point out or stick to your guns on critical things.

One of the ones that I'm surprised we got away with (and there are def more) is not giving our nerd roles after you asked. Me and Beast both ignored you and you let your emotional responses to my posts completely bury that legitimate question you asked (I had a fake name for myself but struggled for one for Beast after you already said Hall Monitor was you).

Many things you let go or overlooked due to raging/emotions despite having the perfect read before I even put you on blast and made it 100% clear to you I was scum. Good game man, but if you refined that a bit more and had those instincts, you'd be lights out LOL.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                      TWLJ Champion Season 11
                      TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I still think me and sdrawkcab did it best
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• WillBy Permission to have thread title changed to "TW Mafia: Revenge of the Voth"?

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                          TWLJ Champion Season 11
                          TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• ^ This is what you've created backwards. ^
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

^ This is what you've created backwards. ^
                              I know you're frustrated, but I'm legitimately impressed with you reading that before I made my mode and fake claimed you killed Exalt. I just think that if you played tighter from there on our, Backwards would have backed you. You were all over the place and frankly, somewhat ridiculous with some of your accusations. You made it easy to belittle you. That's all.

Duel Pasta> great

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10

Comment

• Man my reads were way off, I would not have been much use in this final day phase. Thanks to Exalt for mercy killing me. I was fixated on the theory of LF/Vehicle being on the same side since I brought it up, and I seriously believed I was right about it all throughout this phase. Vehicle, you played really well. Obviously Voth did too and dragged his team to the finish line, but you did everything you could. Sucks about the activity issues of people like Panda Express that derailed an entire phase, but I stand by that.

Voth well done you sick bastard. Did you and LF discuss this beforehand, or did you just bend him over without asking? You are absolutely on a redemption tour, and you singlehandedly won this game for your team. Lynching your own teammate early on is probably the douchiest thing you could possibly do, but it does have a 100% win rate on these forums.

WillBy thanks for the host, as usual, you devious fuck.
                                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                                X