No announcement yet.

[Mafia]The Chopping Block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's tied 3/3 so obviously I'm going to vote Mark - not sure when phase change is but risking a rand on somebody I think is town would be dumb

Mark I suggest you claim (if you did I missed it)

Comment

• Oh that was good timing

Vehicle can I interest you in a Jessup vote instead

note how as soon as you started mentioning you think Exalt and I have been buddying she starts following you around on it and even went so far as to be like "are Exalt/orange masons????"

if you're town that went back, read my posts again, and realized I was right, that should be a massive red flag

Comment

• Wait is a tie a nolynch instead of a rand

Comment

• Oh jeez it is

yeah that's unacceptable at this point - putting us on evens doesn't just waste one lynch, it wastes TWO of them

Comment

• WillBy can we get a vote count before phase change? I'm not going to be party to a no lynch this late in the game,

I've had some suspicions on Mark the whole game, but nothing of substance. I voted Mark because of those suspicions, but mainly because LF hinted at using his night action and then came out immediately and voted him. I naturally assumed LF had investigated Mark or followed him or whatever his role is and had smoking gun evidence. Now I see that's not the case. My suspicions on Mark are nowhere near enough to hitch my wagon to forcing a lynch on him. But, I also don't want to unvote him and inadvertently tie things up and set up a no lynch. So that's where I'm at Jessup, in the meantime I'm going to go back and re-read some of the stuff from yesterday and try to get my own vote count going. I fucked up last game and miscounted and set up a bad lynch by accidentally tying the vote, so I'm going to avoid making that mistake again.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Also just realized phase change is in just over two hours, good odds I won't be around as I have a meeting an hour before

Better go take a look at Mark while I can rn

Comment

• ...weren't you scum last game

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
                  Also just realized phase change is in just over two hours, good odds I won't be around as I have a meeting an hour before

Better go take a look at Mark while I can rn
                  Full disclosure I am almost certainly going to unvote Mark once I read back through, so keep that in mind

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
                    ...weren't you scum last game
                    Good point, must have been 2 games ago then when Voth sacrificed LF. It was recent is the point

Comment

• I mean if you unvote Mark then it's tied unless I also unvote Mark

Comment

• orangeandblack5 I'm not voting Jessup this phase. Jessup lynched Voth. Even in a world where mafia members backstab each other for street cred, I don't see Jessup teaming up with Voth for such a play.

My vote is on Exalt because I believe he "confirmed" Beast's claim D2 as an easy way to build credibility in a game with a handful of new players. To quote beast, "I've been consistent." Exalt didn't vote Voth D1, in fact he didn't vote at all, which would also explain why we lynched him with so little resistance.

Considering how close we are to the end of phase and only now are people thinking about moving off Mark, who basically had the whole town on his bandwagon at one point, makes me really uneasy about lynching him.

Barring someone else doing some analysis, I think Exalt is the best play. Everything else is just a "gut feel."

Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• I don't think they teamed up at all?

They both instantly voted each other

I could very very easily see that coming from two Mafia members who dislike each other

Voth even tried swinging momentum over to you afterwards, and I put a LOT more stock in that vote not being on a partner than I do in Voth/Jessup just voting each other out of the gate

Comment

• Yeah I mean I re-read things and I don't see anything that makes me actively think Mark is mafia, but I don't see anything that makes me think he isn't while the same can't be said for Exalt, and furthermore I think his insistence that we look at people off of Voth's wagon is pretty consistent with my view that Jessup is scum here, so I think him flipping red would really prove that she's scum here.

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
                            Vote Count:
                            Voth - 3 (Jessup, Squirtle, Vehicle)
                            LF - 1 (Markmrw)
                            Illwei - 1 (OB5)
                            MarkyMark - 1 (LF)
                            The_paul - 1 (Illwei)
                            beast - 1 (the_paul)

Missing votes: Beast & Exalt

Phase change: about 50 minutes
                            ​​​​​​​
                            Originally posted by Markmrw View Post
                            Didn't vote for Voth - OB5, LF, The_Paul
                            Didn't vote - Exalt & beast

These are the people that need to prove they are not mafia!

WillBy can you check the rules and let me know if torturing these people in the street for information is legal?
                            so yeah unless we cfd to jessup I think my vote stays

Comment

• Vote Count:
                              Markmrw - 4 (The_Paul, OrangeAndBlack5, Exalt, LF)
                              Exalt - 3 (Vehicle, Markmrw, Jessup)

Estimated phast change: 10 am CST (1.5 hours)

Comment

• real quick points on everyone then I gotta hop off

LF - greenchecked by Beast

Exalt - don't think there's any reason ~ever for scum to help clear two town and try to help save a cop that's getting lynched, strongest townread

Vehicle - on a D1 reread I think Voth tried to save his own ass by voting here, so he's probably just town

the_paul - Think the way he styled on Voth D1 despite not voting him feels more like somebody who just doesn't like Voth rather than scum who coulda just voted him for the cred

MarkMRW - hasn't done much beyond shade non-Voth voters and make, like, zero votes I agree with - at this point in the game maybe that's just enough to make him scum with Jessup

Jessup - this is scum, deadass. Her vote on Voth, who even I as a newcomer know she doesn't like, should in no way be clearing, and she's spent the rest of the game trying to shade and discredit the towniest players in the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X