X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that didn't bold

vote jessup

Comment

• also exalt idk why it sounds like you're giving up, it's either 3v2 and this is still winnable if all three town vote correctly or it's 2v2v1 like jessup claims and the neutral will out themselves right now and the game is already over

Comment

• anyways happy thanksgiving to all my fellow americans

Comment

• I'm at my aunt's for thanksgiving, but I'll take a second to correct my mistake from yesterday. I almost listened to Vehicle yesterday, but didn't, and that was obviously a mistake. No overthinking this one this time.

Vote EXALT
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I got to go all in now because I see no other alternative. Never shud have unvoted them for beast b4. Only reason I did was exalt attempted to explain their move while beast didn't explain the lie made about also having 1 shot kill. If T_P and Vehicle are scum gg u got me good but I don't think so.

VOTE EXALT
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm watching with squirtle too. see you all next game.
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
                also exalt idk why it sounds like you're giving up, it's either 3v2 and this is still winnable if all three town vote correctly or it's 2v2v1 like jessup claims and the neutral will out themselves right now and the game is already over
                Please be scum. You keep overinflating things I say in the wrong context. I never claimed it WAS 2v2v1 .. I said it was a possibility. If you are town and exalt are town you guys made the same mistake I did and rushed to judgement. I left the door open to talk but it never happened. Exalts 1 shot tracker is also VERY unlikely a role now. We have all these vanillas popping up and tracker 1 shot is complete shit of a role.

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I don't have time this morning, if phase runs late I might be able to this afternoon but:

We should list all the player names Willby has included and try to match them to players. It looks like the death notes are written from a scum perspective and last phase he literally listed the game names of the people who voted for Mark.

Like I said, my name is James and I'm a stay at home dad.

It might be an entirely fruitless exercise but I can't help but think that roll call Willby did of voters last phase can help us somehow.

​​​​​All of that said, I'm 100% fine with lynching Exalt without doing the name game.
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• I gave my name like day 1. I'm Elliot and old.

Jonah is the scum it appears.
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• I'm half ​​​drunk but I think a mislynch today will be game over. I'm more confident exalt is scum than anyone else but there are some pretty funny alternatives, like a ob5 jessup team. A team with the_paul would be funny because he used his "I only play this game at work" line again.
                      Either way, exalt is by far the most likely to be scum winner this phase. The award ceremony is at sundown.
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by orangeandblack5 View Post
                        also exalt idk why it sounds like you're giving up, it's either 3v2 and this is still winnable if all three town vote correctly or it's 2v2v1 like jessup claims and the neutral will out themselves right now and the game is already over
                        You don't understand how bad these people are at this. Town either wins with a landslide or it's a scum win every game.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          I gave my name like day 1. I'm Elliot and old.

Jonah is the scum it appears.
                          Literally none of that first name shit matters and never has. It's nonsense.

Sincerely,

Kyle from the Neighborhood Watch. PS: I'm not gonna mow my lawn.

VOTE: Vehicle

RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Anyway, Voth is going to be gloating like a moron over this. My only hope is Jessup is town so that I can watch the fallout. Game's over though. Vote me off so I can ask you once again for like the 1000th game in a row why you are all so fucking dumb.
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                              I'm at my aunt's for thanksgiving, but I'll take a second to correct my mistake from yesterday. I almost listened to Vehicle yesterday, but didn't, and that was obviously a mistake. No overthinking this one this time.

Vote EXALT
                              Listening to Vehicle is always a mistake.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                                Anyway, Voth is going to be gloating like a moron over this. My only hope is Jessup is town so that I can watch the fallout. Game's over though. Vote me off so I can ask you once again for like the 1000th game in a row why you are all so fucking dumb.
                                You wanna vote for another random? Lol Exalt you been all over the place with ur votes... You killed MArk too

Y u dis gr8 playa hoo allo LF 2 diktaat ur vot wit noffin to bak dis up wit???
                                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X