• Show
Clear All

• Current Vote Counts

Vehicle - 2 (Willby, Voth)
    Willby - 1 (Jessup)

Has not voted yet - Vehicle, Paul, Soilderz, Jacklyn
    1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
    Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by WillBy View Post

This is the other post I'm not vibing with atm. 6 minutes after the phase change he knows I was roleblocked, and immediately attempts to discredit it. Combine that with how upset he got at nighttalk when Exalt opened up the game for town, I think soilderz might not be interested in info getting out.
      You're like a sensationalist newspaper who twists, turns and misinterprets everyones words wrong on purpose to get your own gain from it. Well there we go. What a wild guess that you would claim you have been roleblocked rofl. The only way you can't prove that you are who you say you are. That is extremely unfortunate isn't it?

Why the fuck would mafia roleblock you instead of killing you? They have to now waste a roleblock on you for the rest of the game instead of just using one night to kill you?
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like
      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

• Ok, I'll do a summary of my thoughts on people - starting with the one I find the most trustful.

Voth: VT ? Even though I don't agree with some of the yelling and analysis you do you seem to be pro-town in the sense that you're trying to figure this game out logically. Also you have that common ground with t_p which makes sense (and Exalt corroborated before his death).

the_paul: Townie role? You haven't come out what kind of other powers you have which is fine for now I feel. The corroboration with voth and exalt is enough for me right now to trust you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WillBy: The only reason I kind of trust WillBy is because no one else has claimed the global 1-shot modifier watcher-type (Which I kind of called at page 1). I find mafias play extremely weird but I guess it shouldn't be too big of a minus on your account. I feel you're unlucky if you're really who you claim because this night looks bad for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        After this it's a crapshoot for me;

If we knew how many scum there was this game it would naturally be a lot easier.

I think Vehicle is doing his best to save this game for his Mafia pals but he's fighting an uphill battle. Either Jacklyn Or Jessup (or both?) are not doing enough for the town and I feel at least one of them is scum as well.

I'd be fine to Vote Vehicle at this point.
        Last edited by Soilderz; 12-08-2021, 03:58 AM. Reason: Bad formating

Comment

• Oh look at that I catch three votes for trying to not lunch the claimed global town power role.

Fine. If y'all wanna do that then let's do that.

Vote Willby

I had faith in his rc. I have to leave the house every day, he doesn't. Voth is right that the roleclaim was low-hanging fruit. It follows just as well that you lied to save your ass day 1 than you told the truth.

The role block is also rather convienient as is the fact that you somehow didn't lose your 1 shot ability despite using it? Sounds like a ploy to keep your ass alive until the end, having never used your ability.

The train is forming on me rather easily and I would encourage town to bare that in mind.

Killing Willby will help confirm some suspicions for me. At this point I'm 50/50 about his rc and it looks like if I don't Lynch him today than I'm dead.
          My other likely scum is soliderz. It could really be him, jessup or Jacklyn. All 3 have been lurking.
          ​​​​​​

​​​​
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
            Why the fuck would mafia roleblock you instead of killing you? They have to now waste a roleblock on you for the rest of the game instead of just using one night to kill you?
            Cause I looked lynchable, or they were worried about a doctor protecting me, which would've done a lot for town. Exalt was a good kill as well, as he wanted to lynch me (framing me) and he was more or less confirmed at that point.

Since youve listed thoughts and roles on everyone else, is there anything you want to tell us?

Comment

• Soliderz Voth and the_paul, why is it that the same credibility you're lending each other you're not lending me?

I bolded above where I pointed out that I saw voths tell. I was as much in the know as the rest of us, I just didn't go blabbing it on forums during a night phase.

This whole train is hella sus. I'm trying to be a new man and not rage on you people but you really make it hard.
              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
                Ok, I'll do a summary of my thoughts on people - starting with the one I find the most trustful.

Voth: VT ? Even though I don't agree with some of the yelling and analysis you do you seem to be pro-town in the sense that you're trying to figure this game out logically. Also you have that common ground with t_p which makes sense (and Exalt corroborated before his death).

the_paul: Townie role? You haven't come out what kind of other powers you have which is fine for now I feel. The corroboration with voth and exalt is enough for me right now to trust you..

Worth pointing out at this point, to hedge my bets, that these two, while likely townie, are not confirmed. It depends on if LF told mafia about the required visits for town every night. As not a lot of people picked up on it, I'm leaning town. But Voth is a known PoS so until we've found some scum, I'll keep an eye on him.

Comment

Worth pointing out at this point, to hedge my bets, that these two, while likely townie, are not confirmed. It depends on if LF told mafia about the required visits for town every night. As not a lot of people picked up on it, I'm leaning town. But Voth is a known PoS so until we've found some scum, I'll keep an eye on him.
                  This crossed my mind too and is why I haven't ever said Paul or Voth are confirmed town.

Lynching you tests this theory for me. If you flip town it basically negates any town bona fides I had for Voth.

There is a possibility you "slipped" by saying you won't be seeing people in their dreams. Scum Voth already knew the meta and used it to railroad d1.

Like if it were anyone else I'd say it was unlikely but it is Voth. Would be a really nice play to try to use the meta to "confirm" himself.
                  (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• rofl

just die vehicle. You did not pick up on shit, you scrambled once the cat was out of the bag to try to latch onto it like you belong and understood all along. It's so obvious it's sad.

If you guys don't follow my lead again and fuck this phase up too, I'll be royally pissed off.
                    7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                    Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                    TWLJ Champion Season 11
                    TWLB All-Star Season 10
                    Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

• Originally posted by Voth View Post
                      rofl

just die vehicle. You did not pick up on shit, you scrambled once the cat was out of the bag to try to latch onto it like you belong and understood all along. It's so obvious it's sad.

If you guys don't follow my lead again and fuck this phase up too, I'll be royally pissed off.
                      I agree on your first paragraph, but the second seems like you're tempting me with a good time. Vehicle, you claim you're a 1-shot, but make night visits. Elaborate then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        . I almost want to vote Voth because he is still convinced Willby is scum even after the claim. I'm not doing that for now because of his interaction with Paul.
                        What's this then ?
                        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Sorry I didn't literally just come out and say it during D1 when it wasn't obvious info and exalt had yet to let the cat out of the bag.

Like how fucking dumb can you be?
                          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Killing Willby will help confirm some suspicions for me. At this point I'm 50/50 about his rc and it looks like if I don't Lynch him today than I'm dead.
                            My other likely scum is soliderz. It could really be him, jessup or Jacklyn. All 3 have been lurking.
                            ​​​​​​

​​​​
                            What the hell are you talking about lol?

Comment

What's this then ?
                              What is that? It's a retard trying to pass off "almost wanting to vote me" as understanding the interaction between me and Paul before it was made public knowledge. If you really understood, you wouldn't entertain the idea of voting me.

You're just reaching and it's embarrassing. Let's carry on and get this done.
                              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                              TWLJ Champion Season 11
                              TWLB All-Star Season 10
                              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I agree on your first paragraph, but the second seems like you're tempting me with a good time. Vehicle, you claim you're a 1-shot, but make night visits. Elaborate then.
                                I'm a one shot psychic doing readings every night. One night of my choosing I get to ask for three names. Two are town and one is not (role pm specifically doesn't say they are scum).

Is this role totally useless like I said it was? No. Can you blame me for saying I had useless one shot? Also no.
                                (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Working...
                                X