Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dyer & Bowyer in amazing punch-up (they are in the same team lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imo, bower shudda been banned for life for stampin on tht guys head a while back.

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
      omg, im not criticising his skill on the field, all im saying is theres usually a time when footy players stop.
      nothing against Shearer personally
      Age is never a barrier, if you're one of the best in the country then you shouldn't retire just because
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

God, I wish I lived in the UK so I knew what the fuck you lot were talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
          omg, im not criticising his skill on the field, all im saying is theres usually a time when footy players stop.
          nothing against Shearer personally
          I'll agree with that, but I'd also say that having scored 18 goals with 11 games left in the season, now is probably not the best time to call it quits. There aren't many clubs who wouldn't start Shearer in their first 11, this year or next, so I wouldn't worry about has-been syndrom just yet.

The fight was ridiculous, incidently. No clue what the fuck those two were thinking. The post-match apology was a joke, as was Souness's reaction. NUFC attracts controversy like flies on shit, and there doesn't seem to be any escaping that.
          RogerMexico
          The Daily Nice
          Post Secret

Comment

the fight wasn't the best bit. What Taylor was doing after he handballed it was. Ahh, priceless.

Comment

OMG WTF TK TK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                OMG WTF TK TK.
                yea.. if you turn your speakers up loads you can just make out Dyer saying 'omfg you newb! stop TKing me! ?cheater bowyer TKing, gg'
                04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by RogerMexico
                  I'll agree with that, but I'd also say that having scored 18 goals with 11 games left in the season, now is probably not the best time to call it quits.
                  I still feel the only time you shouls retire is if you are past it, not just because you've reached a certain age. Most teams require older players on the field for the experience they pass on

Comment

Truth, look at all those young Dutch talents in Ajax. Two years ago they reached semi finals, Litmanen was in the first team, for the experience. Two years later, no Litmanen and all these young egos have no one to look up to and can't even compete for a Championship spot anymore..

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                      the fight wasn't the best bit. What Taylor was doing after he handballed it was. Ahh, priceless.

lol yeah he looked like he had been shot.
                      heres my reckoning into his thought process.

~oh shit, i've just handeled the ball stopping a clear goal, thats a red card isn't it? - pretend it hit me in me belly~
                      "ahhhh my belly hurts look i'm holding it and writhing in agony!" " ehm ahhhh some more!"
                      ~i'm a fucking genious me~
                      then he sees the refs red card lol and went off withought a fuss kinda thinking d'oh he didn't buy it.

Anyways it was Bowyers fault, no great surprise there then. I really don't blame Dyer for trying to hit him back after he got punched in the head 2 or 3 times, that would kind of piss you off. I would like to see bowyer sacked as it really was stupid and now they both miss the Man Utd F.A. Cup semi final i think. but i'm not sure they will since they have already knocked about 5 million of Bellemy's value by consistantly bad mouthing him even though they haven't sold him yet.

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                      I'm guessing the accuser doesn't like Alan Shearer because he's an England legend, and the accuser is in fact Irish
                      The accuser lol, make it sound like a courthouse.

I think your reasoning says more about you than it does about me just becuase i'm Irish doesn't mean i hate everything English. No my dislike of Alan Shearer is for several reasons.

From Soccer News, April 30, 1998
                      "ALAN SHEARER will grab the unwanted headlines from a drab Premiership encounter at Filbert Street, after appearing to kick Leicester midfielder Neil Lennon in the face in a touch-line bust-up."

What pissed me off even more was nothing even happened to Shearer cuase he was England Captain and therefore also the golden boy of football, and so kicking ppl in the face is allowed. Err if my memory is correct? (got a bad memory)

Also not very obvious but i did mention it already is my hatred of McDonalds whom he sold his soul too advertise for them, yes a footballing hero to many young England fans going in to McDonalds - what a role model... I'm quite sure mcDonalds isn't the recommended diet to become a professional football player. Did he care? no all he cared about was the money.
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

'Guessing'

Since when have people laid off footballers because they're the England captain? David Beckham

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          'Guessing'

Since when have people laid off footballers because they're the England captain? David Beckham

I'm serious i remember seeing it and Shearer kicked him in the face whilst he was down and getting back up, i don't think anything happened to him (and if it did it wasn't much). I was surprised to find out it was 7 yearts ago, makes me feel old now
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

THE BEST BIT ABOUT THE PUNCHUP IS BECAUSE ASTON VILLA ARE POSITIVELY AMAZING.

Hoorah
                            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                            cool koen> :)
                            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                            cool koen> not because of a bug
                            EvoLd> Lol
                            Treachery> meh
                            EvoLd> why then?
                            PubAceR> women in power dont last
                            EvoLd> LOl
                            toaster oven reviews

Comment