Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread where ilyaz talks to himself but others can join in if they're bored

so, i went bowling yesterday.

there were these pro bowlers next to us and they had like 3 large pitchers of beer and were really scary looking and i accidently took one of their balls. after i threw it down the lane, he was like "that ball costs $200, boy." and i was all "oh shit." i thought he was gonna eat me.

i got a job working at a real estate developer and brokerage and nonprofit organization. i get to make broshures for houses i can never afford and help poor kids in Arkansas learn how to read. also they gave me an imac laptop.

i had 2 hours of sleep last night. whatever room i walked into in the house, someone was either watching TV or playing a video game. the entire night. it was the worst 2 hours of sleep i ever got. my neck hurts. i'm going to the gym in 1.5 hours. i'm going to pass out many times.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Make sure you know how to spell brochure, it might help when you're making them... or it may not.

Comment

paul oakenfold, im not really gonna do anything at all lol

sofuckingsleeping
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Yesterday was a gloriously sunny day. I woke up at 7am because I had my last exam of year 2 at 9am. It was on football so revision consisted of computer games and the pub. I went to meet Steve

at the traffic lights like I normally do, and there was an ambulance there. Someone's hurt themselves, whoops. Then I went and stood at the traffic lights and saw two paramedics just standing there, hands on hips, chatting. Then they started looking around, passing time, strolling around their ambulance. Then I saw a dead tramp on the pavement with a towel over his head which people had to walk round. That was my first body (I dodged the draft for 'nam). Obviously a good omen for my exam.

The exam went fine, me and steve did pretty well so when it finished we went to the shops to kill time until we went to the pub (as the pub opened at 12pm), and bumped into Bally when we had our hetrosexual celebratory meal together at Burger King (classy). Me, Steve and Bally went to the pub upon which I discovered both are a lot better at pool than I am. Got a bit drunk and played loads of pool, before coming home. On the way home we bumped into Danni (fit as fuck - I'll take a photo of her on friday and post it soon) and we discovered that she was sunbatheing on a beach in Thailand when the Tsunami struck, and she showed us the scars up her legs. Neglected to ask to see the scars on her boobs.

I went back to Steve's house to chill for the afternoon, and they were told by the landlord they had to cut the grass in their garden if they want to see their deposit again. They had two pairs of shears. So Steve went next door and got another two pairs and a rake. I got the rake and Steve and Nick the shears, so I spent the afternoon downing more beers in the sun in the back garden - beautiful. Laura got the short straw and painted the bathroom, I helped to scrape initially but she only had one brush so I went on to raking duty.

After which we were knackered

After that I hung around until the England match which I intended to watch with Steve and Nick and a few beers as no-one in my house likes football - they're probably gay but I wouldn't like to find out. I went to get some fish and chips from the chippie, I walked in and placed my order, the Chinese girl took it and I waited for 10 mins. When it was ready she wrapped it up and handed it to me and said "thanks bye" "....ermyeahbye" and I left with my money still firmly in my wallet and a free dinner in my hand. The England match was surprisingly good and we won 3-2 thanks for a Michael Owen hat-trick. Went home at 11pm, 15 hours after leaving the house.

Today I got out of bed at 1pm having finished year two yesterday earning myself a lie-in. Played badminton 3-4 and I'm going out drinking with Steve and his friend from home tonight. Going out tomorrow night with everyone too. Going out friday as its my party.

Its my party in two days, wooo
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i look forward to reading all of that when i come back, zeus

Comment

I'm waiting for the TK knackered joke

Comment

Problem:
              I'm only suppsed to post if I'm bored. Ok I was super-bored and entered the thread, but then I read mike's story and now I'm semi-amused.

Can I still post or did Zeus fuck it up for me?

btw, you're not serious about the word "chippie", are you? I think your flatmates should be worried about YOUR sexual preferance, not the other way around.
              5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
              5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
              5: Da1andonly> =((
              5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
              5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
              5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
                btw, you're not serious about the word "chippie", are you? I think your flatmates should be worried about YOUR sexual preferance, not the other way around.
                what are you injecting? chippie is slang for chip shop, if you knew that already, kudos
                Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                oNe-t> YEAH
                nopcode> before going out
                funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Kat's car failed its MOT so her and Kathryn probably won't be able to stay over the weekend, meaning I'm looking forward to my party about 75% less

Edit: Gay gardening
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 06-01-2005, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Bowlers are some pretty elitist ass old dudes. I wonder when I get to be one.
                    sage

Comment

My friend works at a bowling alley, I don't really like him so I guess he's not a friend, more of an acquaintance. He had a fag-tag during elementary school, one time a grade eighter cut it off, the next month he grew it back. It was a nasty fag-tag.
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I have an exam tomorrow at 9.30am, and I turned up to about half the lectures and no tutorials. The notes online are shite and the only exam papers available don't have solutions. I got up around 9ish, loaded up the notes and then lay down back in bed for half an hour or so. Got back up, wrote down some notes, got bored after an hour or so, so went and made breakfast. Made a few more notes. Got bored so played some pro evo with my flatmate (He's on same course). Had some lunch (Sausage sandwich, yum).
                        Tried but failed to make more notes so went to bed with a mock paper, got bored. Went round mates flat (on my course) to do some "revision". Did little, spent the good part of 2 - 3 hours chatting and listening to music. Came back and had dinner. watched some Futurama. Glanced at the mock paper (With solutions, woo!). Went to pub, did some revision there with mates (Aren't I cool!). Came back here, played some 4 way pro evo. Attempted (and failed) to wash out some grassstains from my jeans with hot water and soap. And then browsed these forums.
                        Am telling myself I will get up early (6.30) to do some more revision, can't see it happening, but I'll try. Will proceed to get smashed after today's exam as it's my flatmate's birthday. Not my last exam though, still got 4 (out of 6) left next week, IN A ROW (i.e. Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs)

Not quite as interesting as the others, but hey, what better excuse do I have not to do revision.
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

what is this "fag-tag" deely

Comment

On further inspection it appears I succeeded in washing out quite a lot of the die, while leaving the grass stains in, leaving me with a nice soggy pair of jeans (I hope they'll dry by morning) with rather light, grass stained, patches on the knees. Damnit I wish my mother was here.
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

what the fuck? i coulda sworn i made this thread yesterday

Comment

Working...
                              X