Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you afraid of death? Ever think about it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ephemeral
    Ilya, what we do without you farting sunshine all the time?
    We'd probably write in correct english.

Then again, maybe not.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

when i wonder if there is a heaven or not, i gotta think.. eternity is an awful long time of anything concious. perhaps eternal sleep is preferable.
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Well then you're thinking along our concept of time, maybe 100 years in heaven goes by in the blink of an eye, maybe time doesn't even "go by" when you're in heaven. Sort of like in a dream, time isn't really a big factor.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
          when i wonder if there is a heaven or not, i gotta think.. eternity is an awful long time of anything concious. perhaps eternal sleep is preferable.
          the word "eternity" alone connotes something outside/unaffected by space and time

Comment

Jesus: Hey you wanna play table tennis?
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Comment

^

They only have white bunny wabbits and green grass and blue sky with hearth shaped clouds. Oh and they wear white dresses and smell like Channel Nº 5.
                A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
                  This is one of the funniest things ever.
                  Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by Bioture
                    Jesus: Hey you wanna play table tennis?
                    No thanks, I think I'll just watch you play with yourself.

Wait...no, I mean...ugh. That sounded awful, Nm.

Comment

jesus owned himself.

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I didn't have time to read the whole thread, interesting points though.

Just a minor note; I remember when I was..10? 11? - I had seen Terminator 2, Judgement day. And I remember being "scared "of that date (august 27th, 1997 if I remember correctly) - almost believing that there would be a nuke war! ^-^
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                          you are taking your concept of bordem and tolerance and considering it to be the only possibility with everything. anything is possible. think of all the things you never get bored or build a tolerance to besides sleep and imagine if you could be in a constant state where time doesnt matter and everything is like the first time over and over again.
                          Last edited by Tone; 06-13-2005, 07:52 PM.

Comment

you are taking your concept of bordem and tolerance and considering it to be the only possibility with everything. anything is possible. think of all the things you never get bored or build a tolerance to besides sleep and imagine if you could be in a constant state where time doesnt matter and everything is like the first time over and over again.
                            Gah, do you have to look at everything so.....Scientifically?

Comment

Tone has yet to see a problem, however complicated, which, when he looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                                Tone has yet to see a problem, however complicated, which, when he looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
                                Lol problem with scientists is that they only look for more questions :grin:
                                A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Working...
                                X