No announcement yet.

Hiroshima Remembered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

needless loss of innocent life on an unprecidente scale and by reading the posts it seems like Americans............... couldnt give a flying fuck about it, why is this?
    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
    oNe-t> YEAH
    nopcode> before going out
    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Originally posted by scumbag
      couldnt give a flying fuck about it, why is this?
      They didn't lose anyone?

Comment

I "thought" the americans dropped the bomb because they thought that to invade the japanese mainland would lead to alot of american lives lost because the japanese people would just fight them down every street.

problem solved drop an A-bomb on them, actually make it 2.

An awful thing to do, seen pictures of this girl and they take off her dress and like the pattern is melted into her skin, awful stuff, and should never have happened.
        Reinstate Sarien
        ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

americans invading the japanese mainland would also lead to much more japanese casualities than the bomb
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

The first time they split the atom was in the first atomic bomb test...
            Rutherford split it at least two decades before the first atomic bomb.
            In 1919, during his last year at Manchester, he discovered that the nuclei of certain light elements, such as nitrogen, could be "disintegrated" by the impact of energetic alpha particles coming from some radioactive source, and that during this process fast protons were emitted. Blackett later proved, with the cloud chamber, that the nitrogen in this process was actually transformed into an oxygen isotope, so that Rutherford was the first to deliberately transmute one element into another.
            From Here

They didn't lose anyone?
            They did. A sizeable Japanese POW camp, with Americans in it, was located inside Hiroshima. They couldn't get those prisoners out, so wrote them off as neccesary casualties.

Originally posted by Disliked
            Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
            +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
              If you have seen kiddofspeed's rides through Chernobyl, clickie this

http://www.kiddofspeed.com/default.htm
              Off topic, but if you like her site, you'll probably dig Tim's site at Pashnit.com. Although the blogs/trip journals over there are not nearly as cool, since they aren't rides through historic nuclear ghosttowns. Just through the many, many twisties and diverse geography of California.

Comment

They're just bitter about 911 maybe scumbag.

laff

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                  They're just bitter about 911 maybe scumbag.

laff
                  - NOT AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE BRITISH POPULATION -
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

You mean the british population doesn't all have trippy flashing avatars, and names like an elephant snack?

Comment

Nuke Drill

Nuke Drill for aug

http://www.northcom.mil/index.cfm?fu...8C7B34AFE33114

dont worry, not ALL drills are at the exact same place, time and method of a terrorist attack, just 9/11 and 7/7

Comment

Originally posted by Suzie-Q
                        I "thought" the americans dropped the bomb because they thought that to invade the japanese mainland would lead to alot of american lives lost because the japanese people would just fight them down every street.
                        And weren't they willing to fight to every last man?

Comment

too bad world war 2 and japan was actually all a giant ruse perpetrated by FDR in collaberations with the aliens and the grays from their secret bunker in antartica to fool the Americans into becoming afraid so FDR could get alot of power
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

And weren't they willing to fight to every last man?
                            No twerp, they had these spiffy new-clear bombs they'd just developed, and WW2 was an excuse to use them.

Comment

Hiroshima was necessary. Period.

People died, yes. But these people were brain washed and probably the most nationalist country and citizens in the world.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Should have been more specific -_- What I meant to say was, weren't the Japanese willing to fight to every last man?

Comment

Working...
                                X