'We're on the eve of WWIII'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PolluX
    within 5 months Usa is going to take action on Iran. WW3 will begin then.
    Nope.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

pwnt
      - k2

Comment

Clearly the world is hyped about WWIII seeing as the second has ended, and with the cold war, gulf war, korean war, vietnam, people are getting paranoid and with the terrorism going on, people are ognna think a third world war will still.

I feel this is close to impossible. The United States, the only superpower int he world, is closely allied to ALL of Europe, known as the only other world superpower. Along with Europe, America has Canada Austrailia, New Zealand, Japan, North Korea, etc.

The only coutries who would fight the US are probably the Middle East (Iran mostly) and North Korea. Both countries have few allies, though Iran has some backing from Middle eastern states that don't even compare to the US Army.

Basically, in the chance that Iran and NK would rage war on the US, they would probably resort to nukes, as that is their power. The US has over 2500 active warheads, and 2500 in reserve. The UK has about 300, and France 250. North Korea has up to 20 warheads some experts say. Iran has none to anyones knowledge.

The only other country with a solid amount of nukes is Russia, with about the same amount as the US. We all know Russia and US are stable with eachother right now, and the odds of them getting into a war is bad.

The largest armies in the world belong to China and India. Both of these countries depend on the US economy, vice versa, and so these countries, are not only at political peace, but economically.

Russia and China are much more into diplomacy then agression, and so if a war would spring up, they would probably not take part, but IF they did, I would think they would team up with the Allies (US +).

Alright, so say Iran and NK both launch their nukes at the US. The US would put their missle defense system into effect, and though it is not so successful, it would stop some of the bombs. So US takes a hit. IF the US is attacked with this much force, NK and Iran would be nuked so fast the war would last a day.

Long Story Short: Most of the world is at stablility/peace with eachother, and
        there is not enough enemies to create a full scale WWIII.

Gathered this info from recent news articles.
        1:abbot> i think i played well
        1:brookus> abbot last time i checked YOU lost
        1:brookus> so im going to say that YOU sucked as well

7:Sleuth> HOW DO YOU FUCKS SAY CRACKER
        7:Vue> WE SAY CRACKER
        7:Vue> U DIPSHIT

7:Rampage Jackson> wtf are you guys drunk or 15?
        7:Vue> lol jackson when sleuth is online everyone becomes 15

oar> i got rejected from Stray
        oar> and both of their caps are on my personal chat
        oar> but its ok

Comment

itt sleuth thinks he knows everything cause he skimmed thru some blogs.
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

guns are a pussy way to fight
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Sleuth
              Clearly the world is hyped about WWIII seeing as the second has ended
              Yes, 60 years ago.

The United States, the only superpower int he world
              China anyone?

The United states . . . is closely allied to ALL of Europe . . . along with Europe, America has Canada Austrailia, New Zealand, Japan, North Korea, etc.
              Ohhh, I get it now.

The only coutries who would fight the US are probably the Middle East (Iran mostly) and North Korea.
              Wait, what?

A'ight.
              Originally posted by turmio
              jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
              Originally posted by grand
              I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

China anyone?
                What about China, dude? They aren't a superpower by any means or metric.
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Interesting quote

Who's to say I don't use sticks and stones right now.. mothafuckin nuke comes near my house ill hack the crap out of it with a stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Pummel
                    Who's to say I don't use sticks and stones right now.. mothafuckin nuke comes near my house ill hack the crap out of it with a stick.
                    what the fuck? x 3
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

LOL @ Conc. Guess you were serious about that
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

ConcreteSchlyrd 1 week forum ban for thread necromancy
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

That picture is hilarious zeus
                          sage

Comment

you can put that faggot to bed right now

Comment

another sign of the times.
                              TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                              TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                              TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                                What about China, dude? They aren't a superpower by any means or metric.
                                China is highly developing and imo they have the potentiol to be the new age superpower, alot of western companies are already settling in china because it's cheap there and they get much money. I don't think it's good if they would become the new superpower tho'
                                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Working...
                                X