No announcement yet.

'We're on the eve of WWIII'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

five months sounds like a great ballpark to me, it brings us to within two months of the midterm elections

i don't know what all this "world war iii" crap is about but my last post was pretty clever, so i'mma refer you all to that one
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
      JERUSALEM – Global civilization is on the verge of "World War III," a massive conflict in which the Islamic world will attempt to impose its ideology on Western nations, according to Meir Amit, a former director of Israel's Mossad intelligence agency.

JERUSALEM – Global civilization is on the verge of "World War III," a massive conflict in which the Western world will attempt to impose its ideology on Islamic nations, according to Meir al'Amit, a former director of Jordan's Mossab intelligence agency.

Thumbs up. :thumbsup:

It is good to look at things from both perspectives with open eyes so that you can make your own informed decisions on what to believe.

i don't know what all this "world war iii" crap is about
      Call it what you like, but if things keep going in the current direction that they look like they are going in the Middle East--it will be a war that will have many adverse effects on a large part of our world.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab
        Muslims suck, Charlie Sheen 4 Prez!
        Fuck you RAB...

Im a muslim, so fuck you. kthx.
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Omfg Hazuki is a muslim, all bow down, we aren't worthy!
          Kakka> <3333333333
          missa> do i want to <3 you after you banged a donkey?

Comment

If WW3 starts, the enitre Muslim World would be completely destroyed. You cant fuck wit America when it comes to Wars....we dont lose.
            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Except Vietnam.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Kid Kaos has never seen the movie posters for the Aliens Vs. Predator movie
                Originally posted by Ward
                OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Izor
                  I hope youre willing to sacrifice your family on those beliefs that its only fair they get payback on us after all these years of terrible oppression. Moreover, I hope your dad is beheaded on al qaida tv and your mom gets raped by some terrorist. Then you'll see the nature of this conflict the way that 9/11 victims do. That's a guarantee. Fortunately for you canadians though, you'll just continue living in our shadow and tell us everything we're doing wrong to the world. What you people say doesnt really matter to anyone since you havent been in the position where your country has been under attack and your lives and those of your family have not been at stake by people who want nothing more than to see you suffer for whatever reason. Until such a time that this happens, please dont rant about how its only right for someone to hate us based on what weve done for the past 50+ generations. Because frankly you wont be asking 'why did they do this?' when they get someone you like.
                  My family wouldn't be in that position, because my country doesn't install dictators into other countries, fund them, train them, supply them - then when the run astray have a big war to steal their oil. Furthermore, 9/11 was justified, fry you fucks fry. Osama should die, but fuck those people. It's not even near enough for all the people you've killed?

And btw you ignorant cocky little fuck, how are you going to win a war, if they get one nuke to hit texas? Your people wouldnt support it you idiot? Your general ignorance can only carry you so far, and once you get hit by a nuke Im sure the ringing in your ears may wake you the fuck up.
                  7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                  7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                  7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                  7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                  1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Money
                    Except Vietnam.

Even in Vietnam we didnt lose. We backed out, because back home everyone was protesting the war, and all the loss of our troops. If we had continued to stay in Vietnam we would have won eventually but it wud have cost us alot of life. So our government did the smart thing and backed out.

Besides, at that point in time we were one nuke away from not even having to fight a war. We cudda ended that shit anytime we wanted to. Lolz
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

i say, nuke europe and the middle east and rebuild it! only feasable solution i see fit...

Comment

Dear Kid Kaos,

You might be retarded. I'd go check with your physician.

Sincerely,
                        Everyone reading this thread.
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                          Dear Kid Kaos,

You might be retarded. I'd go check with your physician.

Sincerely,
                          Everyone reading this thread.
                          Agreed
                          7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                          7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                          7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                          7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                          1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                            Agreed
                            You aren't Mr. Nobel Prize either.
                            Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                              My family wouldn't be in that position, because my country doesn't install dictators into other countries, fund them, train them, supply them - then when the run astray have a big war to steal their oil. Furthermore, 9/11 was justified, fry you fucks fry. Osama should die, but fuck those people. It's not even near enough for all the people you've killed?

And btw you ignorant cocky little fuck, how are you going to win a war, if they get one nuke to hit texas? Your people wouldnt support it you idiot? Your general ignorance can only carry you so far, and once you get hit by a nuke Im sure the ringing in your ears may wake you the fuck up.

I'm sure it's easy to preach from the stump when you aren't required to make decisions which affect the world. (In reference to neighboring countries such as Canada)
                              "It's not even near enough for all the people you've killed?" ?
                              Do any even have any idea what you're talking about? So because of some mistakes our earlier generations made, we're allowed to be attacked without having personally provoked anyone? A life equals a life now?
                              "Fry you fucks fry"? Honestly, people who lose it like this will only make the situation a lot worse.
                              help: (qg) (javs): i think my isp is stealing internet from me.

What's the difference between chopping an onion and chopping a baby? I cry when I chop onions. Type ?go Jav -Chao <ER>
                              MegamanEXE> Chao
                              MegamanEXE> I came from watching Hockey to say this
                              (Sefarius)> ....
                              (Hate The Fake)> LOL
                              MegamanEXE> You are sick
                              MegamanEXE> Good day

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                                Even in Vietnam we didnt lose. We backed out, because back home everyone was protesting the war, and all the loss of our troops. If we had continued to stay in Vietnam we would have won eventually but it wud have cost us alot of life. So our government did the smart thing and backed out.

Besides, at that point in time we were one nuke away from not even having to fight a war. We cudda ended that shit anytime we wanted to. Lolz
                                Originally posted by Facetious
                                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                                X