'We're on the eve of WWIII'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    We (Westerners/Christians/non-Iraqis) have been declaring war on the Muslim world since the dark ages. In the 19th Century Europe went on a quest to 'convert' the 'dark continent' of Africa and help it modernise (by violently oppressing it). Since WWI, then WWII, then Vietnam, then 9/11 - basically in the 20th century - society has deemed it unacceptable to do what we've been doing for the last 1,000 fucking years, violently convert people, so it now becomes news. I believe its because the West is becoming more religiously tolerant, no one's caring about religion any more, as so its becoming more pointless. However the Arabic world most certainly does care about religion, so while we're happy to stop our crusades, they're determined to carry it on and the West is getting dragged into a religious conflict they don't want to be in (if there's no oil around)
    Thank you Zues!!, reading all this - I thought my brain would burst. It's fucking retarded, the people that died in 9/11? Fuck em. Western troops dead in Iraq - fuck em! Seriously fuck them all royally. Where the hell is your bleeding heart for the raping, torturing, and killing we've done for so much fucking longer. It's about time they get us back. Maybe that'll be our end hmm? I always thought It'd be our ignorance that sent us to the grave.
    7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
    7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
    7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
    7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
    1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Col. Scott McCoy (Delta Force) at your service!
      There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Chuck Norris

Comment

Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce -featuring Chuck Norris- marathon on Satellite TV.
        FREE GHB

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaku
          "If in world war three we use nuclear weapons, world war four we'll be using bows and arrows"
          A world war using bows and arrows would be the COOLEST WAR EVER.

Comment

www.threeworldwars.com

Comment

Originally posted by Capital Knockers
              Thank you Zues!!, reading all this - I thought my brain would burst. It's fucking retarded, the people that died in 9/11? Fuck em. Western troops dead in Iraq - fuck em! Seriously fuck them all royally. Where the hell is your bleeding heart for the raping, torturing, and killing we've done for so much fucking longer. It's about time they get us back. Maybe that'll be our end hmm? I always thought It'd be our ignorance that sent us to the grave.
              I hope youre willing to sacrifice your family on those beliefs that its only fair they get payback on us after all these years of terrible oppression. Moreover, I hope your dad is beheaded on al qaida tv and your mom gets raped by some terrorist. Then you'll see the nature of this conflict the way that 9/11 victims do. That's a guarantee. Fortunately for you canadians though, you'll just continue living in our shadow and tell us everything we're doing wrong to the world. What you people say doesnt really matter to anyone since you havent been in the position where your country has been under attack and your lives and those of your family have not been at stake by people who want nothing more than to see you suffer for whatever reason. Until such a time that this happens, please dont rant about how its only right for someone to hate us based on what weve done for the past 50+ generations. Because frankly you wont be asking 'why did they do this?' when they get someone you like.
              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I AM World War 3, bitches.
                sage

Comment

First thing I noticed JERUSALEM

So basically the Jews slap the muslims across the face, steal their land (palastine) through blackmail and deceit. Tells, no orders the Islamic world to become a democracy (which is basically another word for capitalism) which is gonna monopolise and rinse there land of oil and wealth the legal way (the jewish way) and if they refuse they get a knock on the door from the white man to go kick the shit out of them. On top of that after the've just been kicked in the balls they then get called the aggresor in this war.

I respect those insurgents in iraq and I hope they get what their fighting for because all I can see is the west trying to destroy there Islamic way of life and impose democracy on them. Yes we are in the shit now and yes if we just left the middle east they will just get nukes and nuke us in the ass but we have to restore there nation as an Islamic nation and NOT a democracy.

If there was a WW3 I know what side Im going to be on and its not the same side as Isreal.

Comment

Muslims suck, Charlie Sheen 4 Prez!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuklos
                      First thing I noticed JERUSALEM

So basically the Jews slap the muslims across the face, steal their land (palastine) through blackmail and deceit. Tells, no orders the Islamic world to become a democracy (which is basically another word for capitalism) which is gonna monopolise and rinse there land of oil and wealth the legal way (the jewish way) and if they refuse they get a knock on the door from the white man to go kick the shit out of them. On top of that after the've just been kicked in the balls they then get called the aggresor in this war.

I respect those insurgents in iraq and I hope they get what their fighting for because all I can see is the west trying to destroy there Islamic way of life and impose democracy on them. Yes we are in the shit now and yes if we just left the middle east they will just get nukes and nuke us in the ass but we have to restore there nation as an Islamic nation and NOT a democracy.

If there was a WW3 I know what side Im going to be on and its not the same side as Isreal.
                      I really just think that we should let them have their war and not stick our noses in it. Those jews would probably take over the entire middle east pretty quick, and then haggle the price of gas down to 1$ per gallon
                      I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                      I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

within 5 months Usa is going to take action on Iran. WW3 will begin then.
                        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Why five?
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

that's how long it will take for people to forget he made that prediction and thus free him from being wrong.
                            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I just set an Outlook reminder for five months from today.
                              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

We can always count on you, Conc.
                                My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X