'We're on the eve of WWIII'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Izor
    I hope youre willing to sacrifice your family on those beliefs.
    ..Etc.

Amen & well said.

(Etc... notice the C follows the T which is the abreviated form of the word ET CETERA. Next time we'll cover the differences of the words There, Their & They're. )
    Last edited by HeavenSent; 09-11-2006, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Do imageshack uploads never expire? How many computers worth of pictures do they own?
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta
        China is highly developing and imo they have the potentiol to be the new age superpower, alot of western companies are already settling in china because it's cheap there and they get much money. I don't think it's good if they would become the new superpower tho'
        urr, to vyk. i suppose they aren't superpowers now but as dp said, they have the potential.
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

It really depends on how you define potential. China faces some very difficult challenges to truly develop as a nation, some of which it may not be ready for.

Genocidal made a very good post, one of the few of its kind (politics-related) on the Trench Wars forums, relating to this a few months back- specifically to China's economic challenges. I'll see if I can dig it up, or maybe he can?
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

muslim communities are a bunch of stupid fucks they've been demonstrating here lately even before all the international meetings etc. and before that "1year-symbolic EU year" started... like we had something to do with the middle east stuff. The only ways our tiny nation usually gets involved is by trying to promote peacetalks and offer humanitarian aid. The amount of muslims in Finland is quite small percentagewise so I suppose it would seem like most of them are keen to demonstrate. I was watching this national television on the "prime tv-time" and there happened be this show given to muslim-refugee journalists in terms of equality and they had the whole show about demonstrations (lol ) - filming some people burn israeli flag like it's a good thing to do. Not much of objective journalism huh? Flag burning is illegal anyways.
            Not that our people are much smarter... making bible-inspired pro-israel rallys etc. The muslim minority just wants to make it seem like you can fit more of those dumb fucks in their ranks. Do they want to make us believe that if we'd take any more of them in we'd have the same stuff as in France?
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
              guns are a pussy way to fight
              agreed we should have bush and jr. + blair vs kim + that iran leader guy + osama
              fistfight

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                agreed we should have bush and jr. + blair vs kim + that iran leader guy + osama
                fistfight
                don't know about you but that bin laden guy seems like he's hiding something in that beard. Like a third arm or something.
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                  What about China, dude? They aren't a superpower by any means or metric.
                  Chinese imports to exports ratio with America is at about an 8:1 ratio, and it has oh lets say about 500 million troops, live in fear. WHen the Olyimps go to Beijing in 2008 there won't be any question that is it the new economic and cultural capital of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                    Chinese imports to exports ratio with America is at about an 8:1 ratio, and it has oh lets say about 500 million troops, live in fear. WHen the Olyimps go to Beijing in 2008 there won't be any question that is it the new economic and cultural capital of the world.
                    That ratio would be easy to change - just sell some more guns to them.

I think a nice solution with muslims would be pissing them off more. Everyone's been treating them with silk gloves. I mean christian communities don't bomb horror movie makers or heavy metal bands. Let's make a satanistic/anti-muslim movie/music video then distribute it global wide. Or perhaps someone can piece together a document of historical studies about profet muhammed's life? That way they'll get used to being insulted like we do. Muslim media, entertainment and even propaganda constantly insults every other religion, non-muslim-nation and culture but when someone cracks a joke about their beloved profet it's "jihad! holy war! kill infidel!". This thing called "killing in the name of religion" doesn't belong to 2000s.
                    Last edited by Eeks; 09-14-2006, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I think a nice solution with muslims would be pissing them off more. Everyone's been treating them with silk gloves. I mean christian communities don't bomb horror movie makers or heavy metal bands. Let's make a satanistic/anti-muslim movie/music video then distribute it global wide. Or perhaps someone can piece together a document of historical studies about profet muhammed's life? That way they'll get used to being insulted like we do.
                      Yes, that sounds like a GREAT idea.

EDIT: Edited for etiquette. Also:

Originally posted by vatican assassin
                      8:1 export-to-import ratio
                      Yes, and?

Originally posted by vatican assassin
                      500 million troops, live in fear
                      Ah yes, troop numbers, the most important metric of power in the modern world. /rolleyes PS: It's about 5 million, counting 1.3 million armed police. For reference, the USA has 2.6 million, counting National Guard
                      Last edited by Vykromond; 09-14-2006, 12:48 PM.
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

lol

We never stopped fighting the Cold War, Russia did though because they couldn't afford to anymore. We're still building missiles that carry nuclear warheads and the US alone has enough nuclear warheads to kill the earth's population at least twice over. Notice we're still spreading capitalism as much as we can to other countries and that communism is still viewed as "evil" or "bad" by many americans when the majority don't even know anything about it.
                        (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                          Ah yes, troop numbers, the most important metric of power in the modern world. /rolleyes PS: It's about 5 million, counting 1.3 million armed police. For reference, the USA has 2.6 million, counting National Guard
                          Countries such as china are not prevented from using methods of imagination in military training. Nations such as china go for an acceptable casualty percentage in training. It's the same with Russia though now with the democratic nation thing and all that they dare say they don't like it. Our platoon's trainer complained that no matter how long we'd train we'd never be able to match our eastern neighbour's training unless trainers were given free hands. lol damn crazy communists =P

Comment

Countries such as china are not prevented from using methods of imagination in military training. Nations such as china go for an acceptable casualty percentage in training. It's the same with Russia though now with the democratic nation thing and all that they dare say they don't like it. Our platoon's trainer complained that no matter how long we'd train we'd never be able to match our eastern neighbour's training unless trainers were given free hands. lol damn crazy communists =P
                            Those commies and their methods of imagination!

Comment

Religious maniacs can kill each other, I have no problem with that.

They can die for their beliefs should they wish.

... Just do not drag the world with them.
                              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

did you hear what the pop said? :-D he said that muhamad was the cause of evil in this world.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...304485,00.html

suddenly iran and all the muslim world here in the area started to say that "he is going to bring the islamic RAGE upon him"...

and the vatican said "we are sorry...we didnt mean to... blah blah"

remember what happened when there was caricatures in Dennish newspaper?
                                alot of muslims around europe and the world started to do riots, with damage to property and human life.

everybody know that europe going to suffer from the islam soon. it started already... thats why france for exmaple is sucking them so much. they afraid to "bring the islamic rage" in france -_-

this war wont solve with weapons, its idology and infulance war. if the goverments around the world wont wake up and shoot off the extremes, they will explode.

Comment

Working...
                                X