No announcement yet.

'We're on the eve of WWIII'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this war wont solve with weapons, its idology and infulance war. if the goverments around the world wont wake up and shoot off the extremes, they will explode.
    oh ok
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond View Post
      oh ok
      shoot off as make them disappear...
      i didnt say how ^-^

Comment

I would say it is fighting for resources(crude oil). Religion is used as an excuse.
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
          I would say it is fighting for resources(crude oil). Religion is used as an excuse.
          you say shit.

most of the wars that happen in man kind were about idology and religion.

so good to be atheist :grin:

Comment

yes n no
            Reinstate Sarien
            ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Originally posted by FarScape View Post
              most of the wars that happen in man kind were about idology and religion.
              Oh, young Padawan...pull up a chair and let us share something with you.

It's always been about power and money. As far back as civilization goes. However, the cause has always been marketed under the flag of ideology and religion. That is so they can justify the ugly shit they have to do to accomplish it---such as the stealing of land, resources, toppling nations, killing, enslaving...etc.

Not everyone can relate to a particular political cause, but religion spans all economic and social classes.

Comment

i was going to say the same thing jt but i really didnt want to have someone yell at me or get into an argument

wanna be my public speaker? its good pay
                Reinstate Sarien
                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

An easier way to say it is that man does not serve ideology, ideology serves man.
                  - k2

Comment

Originally posted by me
                    Genocidal made a very good post, one of the few of its kind (politics-related) on the Trench Wars forums, relating to this a few months back- specifically to China's economic challenges. I'll see if I can dig it up, or maybe he can?
                    He just made another one, in the China thread.
                    Originally posted by Ward
                    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
                      Oh, young Padawan...pull up a chair and let us share something with you.

It's always been about power and money. As far back as civilization goes. However, the cause has always been marketed under the flag of ideology and religion. That is so they can justify the ugly shit they have to do to accomplish it---such as the stealing of land, resources, toppling nations, killing, enslaving...etc.

Not everyone can relate to a particular political cause, but religion spans all economic and social classes.
                      i still stand behind my saying...
                      religion and idiology are the source of power and control on others.

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey View Post
                        An easier way to say it is that man does not serve ideology, ideology serves man.
                        Ooh, that's a goodun. I'm gonna have to steal that. Is that yours, or did you get it from somewhere?

Comment

Working...
                        X