Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'We're on the eve of WWIII'

Interesting article...
    JERUSALEM – Global civilization is on the verge of "World War III," a massive conflict in which the Islamic world will attempt to impose its ideology on Western nations, according to Meir Amit, a former director of Israel's Mossad intelligence agency.

Amit, one of the most esteemed figures in the international defense establishment, warned Islamic nations and global Islamist groups will continue launching "all kinds of attacks" against Western states. He urged the international community to immediately unite and coordinate a strategy to fight against the "Islamic war."

"We are on the eve of war with the Islamic world, which will wage a war and all kinds of actions and attacks against the Western world. We already noticed the terrorists in the world hit Spain, England, France. I call it World War III. You must look at it from this angle and treat it wider, not as a problem of terrorism here and there," said Amit

The rest of the article can be found here: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=49459

The war has already started. B)
    FREE GHB

Comment

At the new war museum in Ottawa, there's a good quote that says:

"If in world war three we use nuclear weapons, world war four we'll be using bows and arrows"
      Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
      -Buddha

Comment

i watched the movie The Hamburg Cell last night on HBO, pretty good. if u don't know it, google it

Comment

Try this Hakaku.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl!
            Try this Hakaku.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." ~Albert Einstein
            close enough... lol
            I always thought it was a different author though :/
            Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
            -Buddha

Comment

JERUSALEM – Global civilization is on the verge of "World War III," a massive conflict in which the Islamic world will attempt to impose its ideology on Western nations, according to Meir Amit, a former director of Israel's Mossad intelligence agency.

JERUSALEM – Global civilization is on the verge of "World War III," a massive conflict in which the Western world will attempt to impose its ideology on Islamic nations, according to Meir al'Amit, a former director of Jordan's Mossab intelligence agency.
              Originally posted by Ward
              OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

worldnetdaily has been hyping stuff for a long time

for the record:

Fake Terrorist attack planned?

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5191

on the same website is this also:

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/?id=5193

In the last edition of our free unknowncountry.com newsletter, Whitley wrote: "A group comprising an astonishing 50 college professors from around the US has issued a statement saying that "we believe that senior government officials have covered up crucial facts about what really happened on 9/11. We believe these events may have been orchestrated by the administration in order to manipulate the American people into supporting policies at home and abroad." Now Michael Zebuhr of Clemson University, an active student member of the organization, has been murdered.

Zebuhr could have been the random victim of a crime. He was returning to his parked car, along with his mother, sister and a friend, when robbers approached them, demanded the mother’s purse then shot Zebuhr in the head, assassination- style. Three people have been arrested but no one has as yet been accused of the murder.

Comment

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...nt_support.htm

Despite the best efforts of the now whimpering attack poodles of the mainstream media, an online CNN poll shows that over four-fifths, or 82 per cent, agree with actor Charlie Sheen that the U.S. government covered up the real events of the 9/11 attacks.

Comment

alex jones' real myspace page (linked at infowars)

http://www.myspace.com/alex_infowarrior

Comment

Originally posted by Levis Note
                      agree with actor Charlie Sheen.
                      ouch

I guess it's to be expected in a country where a clown gets voted for president.

Don't y'all agree with me? raaawrrr
                      Last edited by Zerzera; 03-29-2006, 05:12 AM.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Clowns are evil.
                        FREE GHB

Comment

Isreal has been dealing with terrorism for the last 50 years. It is in their favor to hype the threat of these nations, the truth is they alone would never unite for a lot of reasons but mainly internal conflicts/differences and the fact that the US has over 100,000 troops in the middle east... If anything it would be a new alliance between some of the older European nations, China and some Islamic extremist faction that could push this world into another massive war but that is unlikely at least for some time, many of these states would rather bury the western countries economically. So for now all we have to fear is NK or Iran producing and using a nuclear weapon or the US starting another war (regardless of the justification).

Comment

Don't forget about N. Korea. They are pissed that the US and S. Korea had maneuvers. N. Korea said it was the US and S. Koreas attempt to be ready to use nukes against N. Korea.

N. Korea issued a statement saying that this can push N. Korea into a pre-emptive nuke stike against the US. They are so paranoid that we will invade N. Korea? Why? They have nothing to offer anyone, except a loon of a dictator. Anyway....I would worry more about N. Korea and Nukes than an islamic country at this point.
                            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

We (Westerners/Christians/non-Iraqis) have been declaring war on the Muslim world since the dark ages. In the 19th Century Europe went on a quest to 'convert' the 'dark continent' of Africa and help it modernise (by violently oppressing it). Since WWI, then WWII, then Vietnam, then 9/11 - basically in the 20th century - society has deemed it unacceptable to do what we've been doing for the last 1,000 fucking years, violently convert people, so it now becomes news. I believe its because the West is becoming more religiously tolerant, no one's caring about religion any more, as so its becoming more pointless. However the Arabic world most certainly does care about religion, so while we're happy to stop our crusades, they're determined to carry it on and the West is getting dragged into a religious conflict they don't want to be in (if there's no oil around)
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X