Israel / Lebanon Shit storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scape Far, or whatever was his nick
    the problem in lebanon and the islamic nations here in the middle east, is that hating us and preaching to jihad and muslims war againts israel and USA is part of their agenda, education. An eleven years old child in lebanon, speak about how she was happy when hezbullah killed israelies, and how that the group help her fix somethings that were broken in her school, im really charmed!

The irony of your post almost tasted sweeter than the Hi-C I just drank. Almost.

Originally posted by Scape Far, or whatever was his nick
    about syria and iran, as i said before, and blue liquid or whatever was his nick, respond really foolishly, is that israel doesnt fear from syria.
    its syria that should fear us, and they do, thats why they deny very quickly any rumors that they are involved in the fighting between us and hizbullah.
    "Our penis is bigger because I said so, all muslims should fear us and they'll eventually destroy Europe! Just you wait! Syria fears us though, you don't believe me? You want to take this outside? I'm tough man, my country's tough, we don't mess around!
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Hey hey yo LB lemme get that chick's number she is cute you got it, yeah? you wouldn't hold bak on me now would ya bro

I want her to sign my bomb if you know what I mean yeah you do let's have those digits
      afksry

Comment

• Pretty much everyone hates arabs because al queda arabs are stupid muhammad jiihad "strap ourselves to bombs and blow up little kid" terrorists

Isreal didnt blow up the world trade center

Isrealis didnt riot in Europe

Isreali's don't hiijack planes and fly them into things

Isreali's dont run around burning US flags and saying "death to the infidels"

Isreali's dont whipe their ass with their left hands

Isreali's dont take videos of cutting peoples heads off very slowly and have the viewers watch the person die of bleeding and suffication, a really horrible way to kill someone

What have we learned kids?? Everyone supports Isreal because they actually fight the crazy terrorists...oh yeah and they dont blow up the world trade center. Its lebanons fault for supporting terrorism... they are paying the price because of it. Sucks to be them.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt
          Pretty much everyone hates arabs because al queda arabs are stupid muhammad jiihad "strap ourselves to bombs and blow up little kid" terrorists

Isreal didnt blow up the world trade center

Isrealis didnt riot in Europe

Isreali's don't hiijack planes and fly them into things

Isreali's dont run around burning US flags and saying "death to the infidels"

Isreali's dont whipe their ass with their left hands

Isreali's dont take videos of cutting peoples heads off very slowly and have the viewers watch the person die of bleeding and suffication, a really horrible way to kill someone

What have we learned kids?? Everyone supports Isreal because they actually fight the crazy terrorists...oh yeah and they dont blow up the world trade center. Its lebanons fault for supporting terrorism... they are paying the price because of it. Sucks to be them.
          Sad. If people learned both sides of the coin, they'd know that:
          1. Hezbollah declares things as an act of war and not of terrorism
          2. Hezbollah does not support Al-Qaeda, nor did he support 9/11 (he condemned it). In fact, Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah are sworn ennemies.
          3. Hezbollah doesn't run around burning the american flag.
          4. Hezbollah didn't riot in Europe.
          5. Hezbollah doesn't take videos of cutting peoples heads off very slowly and have the viewers watch the person die of bleeding and suffication, a really horrible way to kill someone
          6. Hezbollah doesn't hiijack planes and fly them into things
          7. Hezbollah doesn't whipe their ass with their left hands
          8. Lebanese don't consider themselves arabs, since they aren't of arab decent.

LEARN YOUR FACTS BEFORE COMPARING 2 DIFFERENT GROUPS AND 2 DIFFERENT WARS.
          Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
          -Buddha

Comment

• I have heard that Israel actually flys out and drops flyers for the civilians, that they are going to bomb, target b or something. I don't think Israel kills civilians on purpose. What would you do if you have some terrorists/whatever tossing out huge ammounts of rockets at your country and etc. The muslims won't stop until all of the Israel people are executed and all of their land is taken. I support Israel to 100%, I don't know what is good and right in this war/conflict. All I know, is that I will pray for Israel. I just think that the media is giving Israel a bad view, which annoys me to maximum. Even I'm amazied why I'm cursing and shouting at people that think bad of Israel.

And LB, that is some girls writing on the bombs yes. Very one-sided. We don't know what the girls are thinking, surely they are not thinking that the bombs are for the civilians, but for those whom threathen their lands and kills their people?
            Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hakaku
              Sad. If people learned both sides of the coin, they'd know that:
              1. Hezbollah declares things as an act of war and not of terrorism
              2. Hezbollah does not support Al-Qaeda, nor did he support 9/11 (he condemned it). In fact, Al-Qaeda and Hezbollah are sworn ennemies.
              3. Hezbollah doesn't run around burning the american flag.
              4. Hezbollah didn't riot in Europe.
              5. Hezbollah doesn't take videos of cutting peoples heads off very slowly and have the viewers watch the person die of bleeding and suffication, a really horrible way to kill someone
              6. Hezbollah doesn't hiijack planes and fly them into things
              8. Lebanese don't consider themselves arabs, since they aren't of arab decent.

LEARN YOUR FACTS BEFORE COMPARING 2 DIFFERENT GROUPS AND 2 DIFFERENT WARS.
              guilt by association... they are terrorists hence they are considered in the same areas. Dont be a terrorist and you wont have this problem.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by 1ight
                And LB, that is some girls writing on the bombs yes. Very one-sided. We don't know what the girls are thinking, surely they are not thinking that the bombs are for the civilians, but for those whom threathen their lands and kills their people?
                the girls happily write on bombs that are going to kill people regardless of who they are, isnt that scary enough?

i had more to my reply but my dog ate it
                Reinstate Sarien
                ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

• Originally posted by Suzie-Q
                  the girls happily write on bombs that are going to kill people regardless of who they are, isnt that scary enough?
                  I don't know whats more scarier rockets flying over your country or suicidebombers 24/7 threat. I don't think war is a nice thing, neither do I support such. But since the world is sinister, there is no way avoiding it. At least, these girls isn't running around with Ak-47s.
                  Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hakaku
                    My parents told me that all middle easterns dont wipe their asses with their dominant hand, because its unhealthy to touch your shit and eat your food with the same hand.
                    sigpic
                    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• It is a mistake is to portray either side as evil.

Brainwashing of this sort is used by many governments and organisations in order to consolidate power and recuit people to their cause.

Hezbolla are freedom fighters to one site terrorists to the other. Think about the IRA. America was the biggest support of the IRA, a terroist group in the UK but the US viewed them as freedom fighters.

Originally posted by 1ight
                      I don't know whats more scarier rockets flying over your country or suicidebombers 24/7 threat. I don't think war is a nice thing, neither do I support such. But since the world is sinister, there is no way avoiding it. At least, these girls isn't running around with Ak-47s.
                      I dont find it sinister at all. If america was invaded and bombed to shit you would surly be happy to write on bombs that were going to kill the invaders. Your house was destroyed your school was damanged, your friend killed, you are going to hate these people who have done this to you.

The word evil is overused. Especailly by people such as George Bush.
                      Syria is not evil, it is pursuing an agenda the US does not like. The same with Iran and N Korea. I see nothing wrong with trying to prevent these nations persuing this unwanted agenda as it doesnt serve our best interests. But to call these nations evil is wrong.

suicide bombing in its self isnt evil its just retarded.

The evil in the world is never that obvious.

The excuse of terroism has eroded our rights and taken control from our lives and given it to people in positions of power. Terroists have killed very few people compared to the numbers that die of starvation or from easily preventably desise in africa each day. You are more likly to be killed by an alergic reaction than by a terrorist.

The true evil is we spend billions and billions of dollers/pounds on fighting "terrorism" which could have been spent making peoples lives better.
                      Last edited by Doc Flabby; 07-24-2006, 11:42 AM.
                      Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                      Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

• Ever since Sarien pointed this out to me all I see in these posts is

Originally posted by Exalt:
                        Isreal
                        Isreal
                        Isreal
                        Isreal
                        Isreal
                        Isreal
                        Isreal
                        Isreal
                        WHAT THE GODDAMN FUCK IS REAL, DUDE? I FEEL LIKE I'M IN THE MATRIX OR SOMETHING11111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 111111
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• maybe you should try READING the posts...
                          Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                          Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

• Are you kidding?
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc Flabby
                              maybe you should try READING the posts...
                              Have you tried? It's like watching Fox News and then the Daily Show for all your news information.

I love the Daily Show, btw.
                              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc Flabby
                                Terroists have killed very few people compared to the numbers that die of starvation or from easily preventably desise in africa each day.
                                More important question: who cares about africa? The only positive thing to come from that region is HIV. (sorry, I know. That joke is old. I'll use a better one next time ) Anyway theyre too busy having tribal wars to get involved with the rest of the world so just let them figure out their own problem.
                                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                                X