No announcement yet.

Best Actor Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willem DaFoe and John Malkovich are good actors.. I like Woody Harrelson too

edit:forgot Mickey Rourke and Tom Cruise in Born on the 4th of July was splendid.
    Last edited by TagMor; 06-04-2008, 12:48 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
      Very few on these forums have seen foreign/pre-1970s movies.

hollywud haz teh best actors! cuz there hot butz
      Yves Montand
      Jan Decleir
      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
        That guy looks so incredibly different once you take that moustache away.. And his face seems to have so much more emotion and stories on it when he has that moustache.

I mean:

and:

Theres a fine line of hair that separates badass from pansy.

Jason Statham?? really?? I'm pretty sure he can't act at all but just plays himself in every movie.

Christian Bale is a good choice if you exclude Reign of Fire and Harsh Times. Bale was great in Empire of the Sun when he was like 12 years old.
        While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
        Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

• BTW, you can argue taste for the choices NoLimit makes.

But saying that Johnny Depp is way better than Tom Hanks could ever be.. that goes way beyond taste. Even if you hated every single movie Tom Hanks plays in and would hate the guy more than life itself, you would still have to admit that Tom Hanks if by far one of the best actors we have. Saying Tom Hanks is not good like NoLimit did, is not about taste, its about him being completely ignorant about what makes someone a good actor.

I like Johnny Depp, I think he is a very talented actor, but I don't think he is able to keep a crowd on the edge off their seat for 2 hours all on his own.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

BTW, you can argue taste for the choices NoLimit makes.

But saying that Johnny Depp is way better than Tom Hanks could ever be.. that goes way beyond taste. Even if you hated every single movie Tom Hanks plays in and would hate the guy more than life itself, you would still have to admit that Tom Hanks if by far one of the best actors we have. Saying Tom Hanks is not good like NoLimit did, is not about taste, its about him being completely ignorant about what makes someone a good actor.

I like Johnny Depp, I think he is a very talented actor, but I don't think he is able to keep a crowd on the edge off their seat for 2 hours all on his own.
            edge of their seat? that movie was fucking horrible. I was honestly hoping he would die, so it would end. I dont think Tom Hanks could ever entertain as well as Johnny Depp
            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

• Well yes, but as you have clearly shown this last week, your opinion is so ignorant, no one pays attention to it anymore.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Well yes, but as you have clearly shown this last week, your opinion is so ignorant, no one pays attention to it anymore.
                ah so im at your level now?
                Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

Comment

• I am fairly sure you still some way below my level.

Comment

I am fairly sure you still some way below my level.
                    i dont know, i think living in your moms basement isnt helping you out much
                    Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

• Yes, because when I filled in my location I was being 100% serious.. you tool.

Comment

Yes, because when I filled in my location I was being 100% serious.. you tool.
                        that could be seen as dirty if u switch location wif desteenation. btw
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Yes, because when I filled in my location I was being 100% serious.. you tool.

Honestly i thought this was sarcasm til i saw your pic on the gallery, then i realized your just telling the truth.
                          Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                            Honestly i thought this was sarcasm til i saw your pic on the gallery, then i realized your just telling the truth.
                            do you seriously have nothing better to do than look up peoples info and pictures over a very minor forum debate? As ill equipped as you are to have any sort of coherent argument with anybody, i doubt that little extra effort is going to make any sort of difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                              do you seriously have nothing better to do than look up peoples info and pictures over a very minor forum debate? As ill equipped as you are to have any sort of coherent argument with anybody, i doubt that little extra effort is going to make any sort of difference.
                              Peoples info? It shows right on the avatar rofl. Pictures? Im sure they were posted on a few forum threads. <_<
                              Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLimitSoldier View Post
                                Peoples info? It shows right on the avatar rofl. Pictures? Im sure they were posted on a few forum threads. <_<
                                shits weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X