Hamas and Israel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RednaZ View Post
    Just to prove again that the bible is an elaborate fairytale, I think every nation should give the arab nations a free card here. See how fast israel is whiped off the earth.

so wait, to prove the bible wrong you would want all arab nations to completely destroy an entire nation full of people and hence continue the holocaust?

are you really this much of a fucking douchebag? I'm sure there are better ways of proving the bible wrong to your fellow athiest friends that don't believe it anyway than mass genocide, don't you think?

one of the most retarded pro nazi statements I have ever heard

I wonder how Jews feel about people like you that think of them as complete trash to be "whiped off the earth" like that to prove a specific religion is false.... I mean why not go nuke Tibet to prove buddism is false, why not Nuke india to prove Hinduism wrong? etc and so forth?

At least grow some fucking responsibility for what you say instead of trying to look "cool" with your fellow forum posters and admit what you said was wrong, and go about proving every religion wrong in a more peaceful way... fuckin douchebag
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Over 3200 people wounded and almost 800 dead in two weeks. Two weeks. Both sides are ignoring the cease-fire resolution- Israel says it's because Hamas won't stop and Hamas says a cease fire doesn't serve the interests of Hamas or the Palestine people.

Seriously? Why the fuck does this type of shit continue in the world we live in today?

Israel killed a few UN drivers the other daywho were trying to bring in aid for the victims of this shitstorm, not just the palestine victims, not just the israeli victims, but victims on both sides. Militants in Lebanon fired off rockets as well into Israel. Idiocy and aggression simply spawn more idiocy and aggression. It's fucking pathetic.

Also, can we chill with using holy texts as reference to validating stupidity. I haven't read the Torah yet but the shit fest happening over in Gaza right now is hypocritical of the bible and Qu'ran, and I'm guessing the same goes for the Torah. Even though people on both sides think they're acting in defense of their people, it really boils down to assholes in power wanting to get as much dirty shit done as possible before the next president steps into power.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        I wonder how Jews feel about people like you that think of them as complete trash to be "whiped off the earth" like that to prove a specific religion is false....
        I wonder how the Palestinian people feel about a person like you. I'm not going to engage you on the factual accuracy of the bible or any scripture. But if a whole nation, the most powerful on Earth today believes the way you do (you're hard press to find a Democrat or Republican who's against supporting Israel) THEN don't you think they will attempt to make what they believe... a reality, push for a destabilized Middle East because that is a requirement of the "end times"?

Now you probably believe the future is set in stone so your response to my question will probably not satisfy my curiosity so then my second question is, how many lives have to be destroyed for you to believe differently?

Comment

• I say let the children on both sides decide if they want a cease fire or not...most likely they would. It's the assholes in power that have been fighting for so long that they just keep passing this shit on to the next gen. to carry on the fight of which makes it ridiculous.

Politicians with personal agendas speaking for the masses, regardless if elected, are not the ones who should decide with a thumbs up or down for the outcome of a mass population. It becomes a fine line if the valor in fighting is really for the best or for stroking someone’s ego and how history itself will look upon them.

In today’s times as LB noted, one would think differently on war and the fallout. The problems that arise can be divided into many reasons, especially when you can look at lifestyle and those living without the technologies we take for granted vs. the people living a lifestyle that our ancestors lived over 100 - 1000 years ago.

We have those people living here in the States...many in Utah, Pennsylvania & OH for example as are the many that ideologically think the world is only 3000 yrs old welcoming the destruction of the planet to be with their god.

The information age has not been accepted or made available to everyone on the planet. Is it a blessing or has it helped in the turmoil we have today?

It’s a good thing we have not made contact with an alien race on a far off planet/galaxy. We can’t even get along with our own human race due to racial-ethnic and religious divides.

The human race is doomed in that respect.
          May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

• The U.S. should take its hands off israel. Arab nations hate U.S. foreign policy, nothing else. The U.S. cannot put two and two together. The palestinians are lobbing rocks while the Israelis are firing RPGs provided by the U.S. Absolutely unfair, the U.S. needs to get their fatass out of Israel and take no sides. And Instead, create a 3rd faction in the fighting looking to cease it directly. If we can send thousands of troops to go find "WMDs" under FALSE INTELLIGENCE, i think we can have a couple thousand troops put in gaza to stop the fighting. Absolutely ridiculous, whenever the U.S. looks to create peace between the nations they always appear as biased to Israel because they support israel. Palestinians have no support, and feel like they are being ganged upon.
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

• Originally posted by paradise! View Post
              The U.S. should take its hands off israel. Arab nations hate U.S. foreign policy, nothing else. The U.S. cannot put two and two together. The palestinians are lobbing rocks while the Israelis are firing RPGs provided by the U.S. Absolutely unfair, the U.S. needs to get their fatass out of Israel and take no sides. And Instead, create a 3rd faction in the fighting looking to cease it directly. If we can send thousands of troops to go find "WMDs" under FALSE INTELLIGENCE, i think we can have a couple thousand troops put in gaza to stop the fighting. Absolutely ridiculous, whenever the U.S. looks to create peace between the nations they always appear as biased to Israel because they support israel. Palestinians have no support, and feel like they are being ganged upon.
              You call for the U.S. to get out and then say you want U.S. troops in????

Is it Iran that is sending the so-called rocks that they are throwing into Southern Israel? Damn nice rocks.

I don't want any U.S. troops involved in this. Let a country that is neutral to both sides go in...especially since the Arab nations hate the U.S.

[EDIT]: You know you get a lot more support from other nations when you have a product of export, such a agriculture or technologies. Having your number one export being a suicide bomber is not really in that much of demand. Is there absolutely no support from their so called fellow islamic nations, other than sending them parts for rockets to be smuggled into the country through tunnels? What about irrigation for farm lands? contractors to build hotels on the waterfront?
              Last edited by 404 Not Found; 01-09-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                [EDIT]: You know you get a lot more support from other nations when you have a product of export, such a agriculture or technologies. Having your number one export being a suicide bomber is not really in that much of demand. Is there absolutely no support from their so called fellow islamic nations, other than sending them parts for rockets to be smuggled into the country through tunnels? What about irrigation for farm lands? contractors to build hotels on the waterfront?
                Dude they can't even develop economically because Israel has had them in a lockdown for at least a year now. This is the main reason for the shootings prior to the offensive, Hamas did it to retaliate against the isolation from the outside world that Israel imposed on Gaza. When over 90% of your border is with Israel, that certainly does make it more convenient for Israel.

Added to that, the lockdown wasn't limited to purely an economic boycott, but it included pretty much any flow of goods. This is largely what has made life so hard to bear in the Gaza strip for the last years, not even sufficient amounts of primary goods necessary for a "normal" life are allowed to go in.

Comment

• ISRAEL! PALESTINE! TWO COUNTRIES, TWO..........I HAVE A DREAM!

I have no fucking clue what this text at the bottom means, but i think the picture speaks volumes my friends, volumes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    I have no fucking clue what this text at the bottom means, but i think the picture speaks volumes my friends, volumes.
                    The Dutch government weighed the situation as follows; the violence of Palestinians is disproportional, the Israeli violence is (probably) justified.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Nycle View Post
                      Dude they can't even develop economically because Israel has had them in a lockdown for at least a year now. This is the main reason for the shootings prior to the offensive, Hamas did it to retaliate against the isolation from the outside world that Israel imposed on Gaza. When over 90% of your border is with Israel, that certainly does make it more convenient for Israel.

Added to that, the lockdown wasn't limited to purely an economic boycott, but it included pretty much any flow of goods. This is largely what has made life so hard to bear in the Gaza strip for the last years, not even sufficient amounts of primary goods necessary for a "normal" life are allowed to go in.
                      They seem to have had no problem importing new and long range rockets? Here was a novel idea...stop firing rockets across the border and sending suicide bombers and maybe Israel would not have had the lockdown...why is it that this problem is not happening on the West Bank?

Comment

• What a nice idea 404 Not Found. Let’s just allow Israel to do whatever they want while the people of Gaza sit and wait for Israel or anyone to show some mercy. Why not tell them to mass suicide to put an end of their misery while we're at it. After all, it’s not Israel's fault they kill plenty of innocent people while doing such a great deed as attempting to stop terrorists. Those innocent people, especially the children, should stop complaining since they failed to stop the terrorists themselves. And what's with the UN and all the help organizations helping people in Gaza. Let’s bomb them too! Good thing The US avoids intervening and all the diplomatic voodoo nonsense like the UN. And good thing no one cares about how many UN resolutions Israel breaks. It’s for a good cause!

Comment

• I think 404 is about to decide that he was being sarcastic again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                            ISRAEL! PALESTINE! TWO COUNTRIES, TWO..........I HAVE A DREAM!

You might as well show a picture of someone trying to punch a giant then whining about it after he gets his ass kicked, but I guess that would be pro Israel and your picture is pro Palestine. There's two sides to every story.
                            Last edited by Cops; 01-10-2009, 03:55 PM.
                            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by R1pp3r View Post
                              What a nice idea 404 Not Found. Let’s just allow Israel to do whatever they want while the people of Gaza sit and wait for Israel or anyone to show some mercy. Why not tell them to mass suicide to put an end of their misery while we're at it. After all, it’s not Israel's fault they kill plenty of innocent people while doing such a great deed as attempting to stop terrorists. Those innocent people, especially the children, should stop complaining since they failed to stop the terrorists themselves. And what's with the UN and all the help organizations helping people in Gaza. Let’s bomb them too! Good thing The US avoids intervening and all the diplomatic voodoo nonsense like the UN. And good thing no one cares about how many UN resolutions Israel breaks. It’s for a good cause!
                              Few problems, Americans don't want to be your super-cop anymore so if European nations disagree with Israel and want to make a stand against Israel then they will, but my bet is they will most likely stand behind the U.S and follow their lead. I feel bad for the people of Gaza but some of you people forget that they elected Hamas, and they haven't been innocent in this whole fiasco. By taking one side you really don't understand the other sides point of view, because this isn't just one country bullying another around. I said before that I tend to side with Israel but right now I don't side with either of them, they need to work this out without American intervention.
                              Last edited by Cops; 01-10-2009, 03:56 PM.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by Cops View Post
                                Few problems, Americans don't want to be your super-cop anymore so if European nations disagree with Israel and want to make a stand against Israel then they will, but my bet is they will most likely stand behind the U.S and follow their lead. I feel bad for the people of Gaza but some of you people forget that they elected Hamas, and they haven't been innocent in this whole fiasco. By taking one side you really don't understand the other sides point of view, because this isn't just one country bullying another around. I said before that I tend to side with Israel but right now I don't side with either of them, they need to work this out without American intervention.
                                damn cops... we agree $$$
                                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                                4:Geio> LOLOL
                                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                                4:spirit> LOL
                                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                                X