WTF Japan? Epic thread of problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Izor
    What good does it make for any of us to evaluate in a serious manner what THEIR problems are when we havent evaluated our own various problems?
    Wasn't your second post on this thread all about you making fun of their problems? Don't be a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronn View Post
      Europe wont become one of the least populated continents. The EU has already made sure of that, 50 million African workers to immigrate here by 2050.

If America solved their problem by mass immigration and Europe too, will Japan become multicultural. Id like to see them keep the worlds lowest crime rates after that!
      No offense but, I wouldn't take that article very seriously if the newspaper that published it calls itself "the world's greatest newspaper" and the title of that article contains the words "secret plot" :P

For the reasons I stated earlier, I'm also an advocate of further European political integration if we want to be able to continue to project some degree of influence on the world stage.

Comment

Europe wont become one of the least populated continents. The EU has already made sure of that, 50 million African workers to immigrate here by 2050.

If America solved their problem by mass immigration and Europe too, will Japan become multicultural. Id like to see them keep the worlds lowest crime rates after that!
        We have more than enough people coming from Mexico and South America that we won't ever need an offical "mass immigration". Out of the many things wrong with America, our birthrate or running out of a workforce is not one of our problems
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
          Wasn't your second post on this thread all about you making fun of their problems? Don't be a hypocrite.
          I know you don't frequent the forums a lot, but seriously; racka, exalt, izor, and kthx have a similar posting style, and if you want to enjoy these forums you need to observe and learn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nycle View Post
            No offense but, I wouldn't take that article very seriously if the newspaper that published it calls itself "the world's greatest newspaper" and the title of that article contains the words "secret plot" :P

For the reasons I stated earlier, I'm also an advocate of further European political integration if we want to be able to continue to project some degree of influence on the world stage.
            yeah european influence in africa was very moral in the past

Comment

So was the American legal and social treatment of African-American people up until Martin Luther King, what's your point?

Comment

lower case letters

Comment

Originally posted by Nycle View Post

You are hilarious Nycle. The Daily Express is a very reputable newspaper here in Britain try google or search a news media you trust, you will find it there too.

LB is right America and Europe are very diffrent but the fact still remains, the traditional population of both places have a low birth rate and ageing population thus they both need immigration for workers for taxes.

Comment

Third world countries breed faster than civilized countries. Having things readily available like condoms, and birth control, on top of being able to have abortions and every other form of contraceptive or fail safe mechanism lowers the birth rate. Also the emergence of the homosexual movement and it being "ok" to be gay also hurts birth rates. Guys who might have normally had gay thoughts but kept them hidden and just had a wife and kids because it was the natural thing to do now find it much easier to actually be gay.

Stupid poor people always breed faster than smart people who can afford ways to not get pregnant. That is why in places like America, Japan, and Europe the birth rate is so low compared to countries like Mexico.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

You are hilarious Nycle. The Daily Express is a very reputable newspaper here in Britain try google or search a news media you trust, you will find it there too.

LB is right America and Europe are very diffrent but the fact still remains, the traditional population of both places have a low birth rate and ageing population thus they both need immigration for workers for taxes.
                      Perhaps just as hilarious as this?

Originally posted by —Lord Beaverbrook, former owner.
                      "I run the paper for the purpose of making propaganda and with no other motive."
                      I actually googled some info and now believe this newspaper to be what I would classify as 'sensational'.

If this secret plot supposedly allows 50 million Africans to immigrate to Europe which in numbers would constitute as much as 10% of the current EU population, then that would kind of have a big impact on our daily lives. Funny then how this big item was 'overlooked' by my trusted news sources. But hey, I guess the Daily Express knows best.

Comment

I like how this thread turned from Japan to wark being homophobic and racist.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

^^ so true LOL
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
                            this shit is fucking retarded. You dont live in Japan, so you dont know their 'work ethic' just like I dont know their work ethic. You're generalizing them based on what, the few cases that you've seen? This is getting to borderline racism, because you're taking your small percentage of people that you've seen doing one thing and applying it to their whole race. The numbers dont lie in this case. You cant tell me that a country that works 35 hours a week on average is working that much harder than a country thats working 34 hours a week.
                            Because a lot of the crazy working hours of Japanese are not official working hours. People are just pressured to stay at work, unpaid.

Just like how students in school have a normal school day, but they are expected to clean the floors too which takes time.

My anime blog:
                            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
                              Because a lot of the crazy working hours of Japanese are not official working hours. People are just pressured to stay at work, unpaid.

Just like how students in school have a normal school day, but they are expected to clean the floors too which takes time.
                              Well.. I realize the social standard and cultural impact that these things hold in Japan, but are there not laws against things like this? I don't really know, but could a person really be fired or mistreated simply because he chose to go home after his 12 hour work day to see his family? I would think there would be at least SOME labor laws, and all it takes is one guy to break the social standard and go home. If he got fired and there ARE in-fact laws against firing him, then the rest of the country would grow wise to this and follow.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

From what I understand, in Japan if you do stuff like this you get shunned. I'm not completely sure of the laws there though.

There's so much social pressure to conform in that country that most people just can't go against it. You'll see this from little things like how people always line up for anything and never bud in line, or like how everyone wears that identical suit to work. Furthermore, even if they didn't fire you, they could lower your salary, give you increasingly crappy duties, make your work life a living hell, or make sure you never get promoted again. And then if you didn't do any of these things, they'd have grounds to fire you. All reasons as to why you would do stuff like this if you wanted to keep working there.

If you left your job, you'd lose all the years of seniority that you'd built up, and would have to start from scratch again at the very bottom, unless you were one of the 'elite'.

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X