Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by renzi View Post
    suffer in hell, cunt
    though after-the-fact i have to say "dude, way too harsh", when i read this the first time i spit beer out of my nose
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
      He thinks it's perfectly ok to cheat and it's no dirt off his shoulders because as long as it's meaningless it doesn't matter. Apparently that's traditional Chinese culture - men are allowed to have mistresses as long as they take care of their wife and kids at home - it's more like a business arrangement than a marriage. He doesn't realize that he's not in China and I'm not Chinese.
      This is pretty offensive. Just because you got a dud doesn't mean you need to stereotype.
      TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
      TelCat> hoes get paid :(
      TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
        Chinese culture is about taking care of your family - monetarily. It's a business arrangement, at least for people who are wealthy and successful. The wife knows that her husband has mistresses but just doesn't ask and ignores it.
        This is also pretty ignorant.
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Actually upon reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that even though my fiance is caucasian, it might not be a bad idea to cheat on her.
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Way to prove us wrong by confirming our stereotype
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• if you decide to stay with him, be prepared for him to cheat again. Just sayin.
              There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• look at bioture making this thread all about him. I bet all chinese are selfish too, based off this example.
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Date an engineer, not a doctor. They're happy to get any action

Comment

• Originally posted by Twerp View Post
                    Date an engineer, not a doctor. They're happy to get any action
                    this.
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

• am i the only one who thought that pandagirl's chinaman was the one who was explaining that it's ok to cheat in chinese culture?

i guess it made the story better in my mind
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• How To Be An Attention Whore

You will need the following:
                        • 1. Vagina
                          1. Audience of males
                          1. Boyfriend who is not present.

First of all you inform your audience, as subtly as possible, that you indeed have a vagina.
                        Now that you have the audiences full attention, it is time to initiate "Look at me, I'm a victim" phase. Emphasize that it is your non-present boyfriend who is at fault - This is very effective for two reasons:
                        1) Males want to be a hero. They want to save the girl from the burning house (asshole boyfriend).
                        2)The boyfriend is not present and you are able to say whatever the fuck you want without the annoying constraints of reality.
                        Adding infidelity to your story will have the bonus effect of bringing sex into the subliminal interaction between Attention Whore and audience, and stimulate other male primal instincts.
                        So now that you have an audience of aroused heroes, it's time to initiate "I'm going to act like an innocent, yet completely retarded bitch" phase. Contradict yourself as much as possible, whilst maintaining a persona of naivety. After declaring in great detail how bad your boyfriend treats you in the "look at me, I'm a victim" phase, now imply that you are going to stay with him regardless.
                        At this point the audience will be emotionally involved in your artificial dilemma, and the delicious attention will be flowing.
                        Eat that shit up whore. You deserve it.
                        sigpic

Comment

• thanks for that insightful analysis

??
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Realizing you did something wrong =/= caring that you did something wrong

Also, going to China to confront your boyfriend with his ex-wife in possible close proximity- prepare to protect your kidneys or other valuable parts of your body that the human body can live without and is worth a lot of money.
                            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

• PANDA MUST BE IN EGYPT

BECAUSE SHES IN DENIAL

ffff
                              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                                You will need the following:
                                • 1. Vagina
                                  1. Audience of males
                                  1. Boyfriend who is not present.

First of all you inform your audience, as subtly as possible, that you indeed have a vagina.
                                Now that you have the audiences full attention, it is time to initiate "Look at me, I'm a victim" phase. Emphasize that it is your non-present boyfriend who is at fault - This is very effective for two reasons:
                                1) Males want to be a hero. They want to save the girl from the burning house (asshole boyfriend).
                                2)The boyfriend is not present and you are able to say whatever the fuck you want without the annoying constraints of reality.
                                Adding infidelity to your story will have the bonus effect of bringing sex into the subliminal interaction between Attention Whore and audience, and stimulate other male primal instincts.
                                So now that you have an audience of aroused heroes, it's time to initiate "I'm going to act like an innocent, yet completely retarded bitch" phase. Contradict yourself as much as possible, whilst maintaining a persona of naivety. After declaring in great detail how bad your boyfriend treats you in the "look at me, I'm a victim" phase, now imply that you are going to stay with him regardless.
                                At this point the audience will be emotionally involved in your artificial dilemma, and the delicious attention will be flowing.
                                Eat that shit up whore. You deserve it.
                                LOOOOOL, pure poetry.
                                'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                                'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                                'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Working...
                                X