Passion of Christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passion of Christ

I heard about someone dieing from a heart attack yesterday (on Ash Wednesday) while watching the movie. it was during the scene where Jesus is nailed to the cross. the lady who died was old tho

Edit: Eh, merge if you have to.

Yeah I heard that on Newtalk 1010 radio last night.. It was kinda creepy. I was about to sleep, then I couldnt. :/

But im still gonna go see the movie.

Comment

I heard it was one of the bloodiest movies out.

=/ Watch the Daily Show with Jon Stuart. LMAO
      http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
      ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

eh.. that thing on your sig is like completely stolen from some other person's conversation... ill get the link some other time.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I felt very depressed after watching it..... very depressed.
          ()_()
          (0.o)
          (")(")

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
            eh.. that thing on your sig is like completely stolen from some other person's conversation... ill get the link some other time.
            I know, i just in names i know cuz the other ones dont fit in with the game. :P

I am Plasma.

Comment

Well, i just got back from seeing it. and it IS a very very bloody and gory movie. its that bloody because that's what we are supposed to believe how it happened. anyway, i thought it was really good, and i recomend it to anyone interested in anything like this. it's also one of those movies that make males cry. (this doesnt mean i did)

Comment

<atheist
                i'm not gonna watch that bullshit (not to offend anyone on the forums even though i probably already did).

god4fakeism

Comment

Did you like the content of the movie or did you just apreciate the fact that it was bloody and hum... bloody? All I've heard about that movie is that it was violent... I didn't hear much about the movie content

I want to know if it's really worth its $10 because I only have $24.77 left in my bank lol
                  A little bit of Trench Wars in your life
                  BasingCrew
                  .com
                  My space

Comment

I don't belive in God and would never pay to see peoples beliefs capitalized upon in a way to make money. Mel Gibson is washed up, and he's been washed up since well before SIGNS.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Under Dog
                      I don't belive in God and would never pay to see peoples beliefs capitalized upon in a way to make money. Mel Gibson is washed up, and he's been washed up since well before SIGNS.
                      Congrats you sound like every other douchebag athiest... Ironic your custom text says burn in Hell
                      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                      !

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
                        Congrats you sound like every other douchebag athiest... Ironic your custom text says burn in Hell
                        Its a metaphor u little shit. And i agree with sour, but ill praly go see it just to see it.

I am Plasma.

Comment

dont get me wrong, the content was still good. the movie kept me interested, but this is only my opinion. the only sucky part is that u had to read subtitles :/

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                            Watch the Daily Show with Jon Stuart. LMAO

"Yeah, I took my two little cousins to see it"
                            "Yeah? How'd they like it?"
                            "I dunno, Jon, it was kinda hard to tell through the crying."
                            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                              Its a metaphor u little shit. And i agree with sour, but ill praly go see it just to see it.
                              A metaphor? What were you referring to? (And before you get all pissy about that question, I hope you realize that I'm actually giving you an out; use it wisely, because if you meant what I think you meant, you're going to really regret making that post.)

Comment

Working...
                              X