Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Passion of Christ

Originally posted by alkaline
    I heard about someone dieing from a heart attack yesterday (on Ash Wednesday) while watching the movie. it was during the scene where Jesus is nailed to the cross. the lady who died was old tho

Edit: Eh, merge if you have to.
    haha, jesus totally pwned her!

Comment

the sour theory states that god is just made up to scare people into doing good and not evil, kinda like a little incentive if you don't do naughty things. i know a site that proves that a lot of the things in the bible to be false. if you want me to dig it up, i'll be happy to. i'd only watch it cuz it sounds really intense (blood mmm).

Comment

I don't intend to see this movie. I have no interest in religion.

Comment

Originally posted by sour
          the sour theory states that god is just made up to scare people into doing good and not evil, kinda like a little incentive if you don't do naughty things. i know a site that proves that a lot of the things in the bible to be false. if you want me to dig it up, i'll be happy to. i'd only watch it cuz it sounds really intense (blood mmm).
          If any thang, god was and is to keep people in check. Which people need, as you can see through history. To me she has nothing to do with religion. She is the keeper of all that should be right in life for all peoples. How can any one religion be right.. they all claim they are the true religion then they turn around and will kill you for being another faith.. what happen to preaching peace?? Look at most wars and why they have been started

Look at Ireland.. look at Isreal and the Middle East.. look at the American Indian .. they tried to convert them, because they were "uncivilized" and they had more then 1 god. SO believe in god, and practise your individual faith. If we all did that I think we could end alot of racial hatred that we have today.. if everyone learn to respect each others views and beliefs and did not force their belief onto another.. think on how much this world would change for the better.
          The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

religion is dumb, so people who believe in it. religion never improved societies' living standarts, it only made some groups better off who knew how to take advantage of ppls dumbness. period.
            Death makes angels of us all
            & gives us wings
            where we once had shoulders
            smooth as raven's
            claws

Comment

Don't let yourself carry away guys, it's FICTION
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

it's fiction to non-believers only

Comment

Originally posted by alkaline
                  it's fiction to non-believers only
                  believing in a fictional story doesn't make it non-fiction.

Comment

it's "historical fiction"

that means that it's based on commonly accepted truth, but that some of the events may have been exaggerated/changed and we have no way of validating the authenticity of the stories yet.
                    plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

How is it fiction? Scholars accept that Jesus existed. The differnce between theologin and scholar is that of Son of God or really exceptional con man.
                      SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Spy, that's Stewie from Family Guy in my avatar, and his token line was "why don't you all burn in hell" among many others.

And the fact that some people wrote a believable book about a guy who told stories about water to wine and what not doesn't mean that he's the son of god.

PS: This is my 667 post, I don't have much to say, I just don't want to have 666 posts.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

what was the last recent thing gods ever done for me? huh? nothing..

Comment

He gave you 2 breasts and a vagina
                            work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxee
                              He gave you 2 breasts and a vagina
                              ya i wish.. a vagina would be so cool. i'd never put the vibrator done!

Comment

That was random. :eek:
                                1:Raven -.-> your not fully clean till your "zetta"fully clean

3:Selex> Zetta puts on a richard nixon mask and we do it all night

Case Closed
                                Officer 1:Get the cause of death?
                                Officer 2:Were pretty sure it's the knife in his back, sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X