No announcement yet.

Passion of Christ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out my views dudes I'm 15 and have mastered the mysteries of the universe!

Heatha wins most interesting post, but I crave a sequel!

Comment

I wanted a run down of what's being said and not people's views on whether this is a good or bad movie that they made.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Jesus gets the crap kicked out of him. Lots of imagery. Some metaphors. Crappy ending.
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

i dont understand why ppl dont believe in God or a higher being.....

Comment

i can't speak for others, but i dont believe in god because i haven't had any personal experiences that have convinced me of god's existence. and when i combine that with the sheer lack of scientific evidence, the end result for me is non-belief.

don't get me wrong, i know life would be so much easier if i believed in god. my existence would have clear purpose, and my values would be easily justified.

Comment

Movie Sucked

I disliked the movie. No context. Very little dialouge. A POS view.

My family are devoted aitheists. We have some bible knowledge. But all these people who I quess were some how important, you had no clue who they were, like i did, unless they were referred to by their name. You are assumed to know what is going on and know everything before viewing this. All in all it was just over fussed about. Watch the 10 Commandments for better Bible bullshit.
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ENFORCER
                i dont understand why ppl dont believe in God or a higher being.....
                That's ok, we don't expect you to.

On topic:

Doesn't sound like my kind of movie, pretty sure I'll never see it.
                There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                  I disliked the movie. No context. Very little dialouge. A POS view.

My family are devoted aitheists. We have some bible knowledge. But all these people who I quess were some how important, you had no clue who they were, like i did, unless they were referred to by their name. You are assumed to know what is going on and know everything before viewing this. All in all it was just over fussed about. Watch the 10 Commandments for better Bible bullshit.
                  Let me get this straight... you don't believe in the Bible, you willingly go to a movie based on the new testament of the Bible with little or no knowledge of it, you get out of the movie and criticize it because you don't understand it? I can't even begin to say how ignorant that is, and why even bother if you're not interested in religion? o_O
                  _The movie had no context? Once again, it's from the Bible and some other religious sources. And it had plenty of dialogue, and you had to read the subtitles to understand it, unless reading during a movie doesn't appeal to you.

btw How can someone be a devoted atheist? Do they go out and protest the local church and God?

oh yeah, the movie was a glorious splendor
                  hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                  !

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how there's no context. Whether you agree with that context is a different matter, but to say there isn't any, well, that's like saying you don't want anyone to tell you how it ends before you go see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
                      Let me get this straight... you don't believe in the Bible, you willingly go to a movie based on the new testament of the Bible with little or no knowledge of it, you get out of the movie and criticize it because you don't understand it? I can't even begin to say how ignorant that is, and why even bother if you're not interested in religion? o_O

I went because I am not ignorant! I am willing to learn and do not view my beliefs as the only right way.

The movie had no context? Once again, it's from the Bible and some other religious sources. And it had plenty of dialogue, and you had to read the subtitles to understand it, unless reading during a movie doesn't appeal to you.

btw How can someone be a devoted atheist? Do they go out and protest the local church and God?

Devoted as in what I believe. We are devoted to aitheism. Not a nut about it. That is called fanaticism.

oh yeah, the movie was a glorious splendor
                      I simply did not enjoy the movie for the pure fact that it began en media res and presumed you know the characters and the story. To me the Bible is a book of mythology and folklore. Thus it is just a book. If you are going to focus on the stories on a book, give an outline. How would you like if a movie based on a book that you haven't read or studied started with no introduction, no outline, and no context. Just because it was a Religous movie, doesn't give it special privaliges.
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I think the idea was not to make it as long as all 3 lotr movies put together.
                        SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

I simply did not enjoy the movie for the pure fact that it began en media res and presumed you know the characters and the story. To me the Bible is a book of mythology and folklore. Thus it is just a book. If you are going to focus on the stories on a book, give an outline. How would you like if a movie based on a book that you haven't read or studied started with no introduction, no outline, and no context. Just because it was a Religous movie, doesn't give it special privaliges.

I guess you thought Peter Jackson should have spent more time on Bilbo in Fellowship of the Ring, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                            I guess you thought Peter Jackson should have spent more time on Bilbo in Fellowship of the Ring, right?
                            Not really. He did an excellent job explaining in full characters and the happenings. Even the stuff that wasn't explained you could link together.

Comment

Dont be an idiot, you would have to be pretty uncultured to not know the basic plot (if you think this is a book) so therefore it would be fair assumption by the director to just jump in without a full explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                                i can't speak for others, but i dont believe in god because i haven't had any personal experiences that have convinced me of god's existence. and when i combine that with the sheer lack of scientific evidence, the end result for me is non-belief.

don't get me wrong, i know life would be so much easier if i believed in god. my existence would have clear purpose, and my values would be easily justified.
                                I dont believe in the new testament, but in the old testament it states facts that could simply cant be known by man at that time therefore proven that it must be written by G-d. There are many examples but ill just give you one, the bible states that you can not eat rabbit because it chews its own cud scientists later conducted a study, that when they researched this they found that the rabbit doesnt chew its cud therefore the bible must be wrong! However with the breakthrough of new technology scientists were able to find that rabbits dont chew thier cud infront of people which shows why the previous finding was wrong and the bible was actually correct! Such a specific statement in that time made by Moses clearly conveys that it was written by G-d as how else would Moses be able to make a judgement like that. Also the bible states each animal which you can not eat (long story but these animals consist of having spilt hooves and chew its cud, it lists all the animals) and there still has not be any animal found that proves the bible wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X