Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually running a good squad with 2 leaders is very possible if you can find the right person. - Epinephrine

I can agree with that, because I do know a few people who I am very compatible with in that sense, and whom I practically never have disputes with, but it's pretty hard to come across those people, especially as a person who you'd make a co-captain in subspace for a squad you run.
    Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
    1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
    2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
    Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
    Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

• Your right

Originally posted by MetalKid
      Don't forget that Defcon1 and Spiceforce5 were direct enemies back in that time. Back then, Defcon1 was all staff...

MAn this is taking me back to the day, we were all <er>'s there were like 7 of use and three that werne't. Those were the gold ol days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyzone
        MAn this is taking me back to the day, we were all <er>'s there were like 7 of use and three that werne't. Those were the gold ol days.
        Heh, I'm glad I'm not the only one that remembers!

Comment

• I remember when I was as good as Raspi. But that was about half a year ago. Now he has eaten the spinach and is unstoppable. At this moment Raspi is the best wb in TW. No questions asked. I have a secret to aiming that I picked up from him and FieryFire. We were discussing it and it's quite simple. But I shall not reveal the secret to aiming just yet. I must own everyone for a good while first..mwuhahaha
          7:RaCka> yo
          7:ph> hi
          7:RaCka> LOL PH HI
          7:ph> oops
          7:ph> i mean FUCK YOU ****ER
          7:ph> fucking freudian slip

Comment

• Originally posted by saiyansoldier
            I remember when I was as good as Raspi. But that was about half a year ago. Now he has eaten the spinach and is unstoppable. At this moment Raspi is the best wb in TW. No questions asked. I have a secret to aiming that I picked up from him and FieryFire. We were discussing it and it's quite simple. But I shall not reveal the secret to aiming just yet. I must own everyone for a good while first..mwuhahaha
            Yeah saiyan.. i kinda made up my own style if you spin as you shoot, the person is pretty much caught off guard so they wait for you to choose a spot, so if you just plant a shot you have a much better chance. But don't listen to a New Be.
            I dont think everyone agrees with you that tyf is a vet.. eeeeh? (2 tired to type the rest)

Pred

Edit: btw.. did you just compare raspi with tyflias? (roflmaoroamroamroam ramroamr amroaomroamraofmlamomarmlol)

Comment

• Smoke a Joint before you play, secret to all success in this game.
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• only way I've ever done good :up:
                what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

• Dont stop on a dime and shoot because if u miss, you are a sitting duck.

Comment

• bring back old dead threads to become the #1 wb in TW!

Comment

• Stfu dogpot I pwn u n00b
                      Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
                      7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
                      7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
                      7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

• Be where they can't hit you, and take advantage of their mistakes quickly and effectively.
                        7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
                        7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
                        7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
                        7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
                        1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

• Originally posted by Capital Knockers
                          Be where they can't hit you, and take advantage of their mistakes quickly and effectively.
                          That was creative.
                          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

• im drunkn or whatever, stfu please.
                            -All I have in this world is my balls and my word, and I don't break 'em for no-one you understand?

- Do not make decisions on an empty stomach.

Comment

• Just running through the forum

Ran through the forum, then checked if my name has been brought up out of pure boredom and came upon this. Just one thing, I find it sad that FF still thinks Elusive was better. The line-up had a lot of big names but names all go away if you lose. To say Siege was a close 2nd, denies our winning percentage and our ability to play as a team. Argue all you want but when I look back, we only lost one season, that being our FIRST!
                              "The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

Comment

• I don't have a wb style. I use 'luck', I use whatever comes to my brain. that's why my score is somtimes 10-10+ or 0-10 ....
                                Str8 Thuggin> ghet me banned
                                Nightattack> help me ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X