Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question... why do you people fire disses and stuff on this forum? There are other forums to do it... but I guess this one is fine.. since there are so many of you people looking it up periodically... Fuck the guy who started it by the way... stupid damn newb... fucking asswipe...

JK.. I just like to swear.
    Free as the wind in this broken land!
    Run, Fly, and Live for the mission!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirius
      That's pretty surprising, considering how fanatical I've indirectly made you in regards to myself. Maybe your unresolvable jealousy and hatred cloud your judgment, poor baby? Aww 7-9? Really? Is Rapid still in it's phase of giving a big shit about dd's? I don't play as much anymore, and I'm on -F- to relax and enjoy myself; it's not required for me to give it my all on a squad as competent as -Final- during leagues, unless I'm playing a league match. If your hatred didn't make you so biased, you'd notice there are people with worse than mine records on the squad. But if you were smart, you'd realize none of that matters.

If anything, I would get shitty records just to make emotional newbies like you go into a mad rage and come crying onto threads like this about the injustice and unfairness of giving it their all in dd's and still being stuck on shit squads like Rapid. You still have a lot to learn, kid.
      Holy shit man... that was the saddest thing i ever read. You really think i was a raging lunatic or whatever the fuck when i made that post?? I dont give 2 shits about u..i was just making a point, you seriously blow at this game and come on these forums with your novel-like posts pretending ur any good...that's all i was pointing out.

my god.. hatred, jealousy, mad rage?..who are you kidding bro? Stop flattering yourself? I've never even talked to u..i wouldn't even know who you are if it wasn't for these books u type out on the forums, i dont think anyone would. It's a game...that people like u take waaaay too seriously. especially cuz you guys play it every friday and saturday night being the no-life, virgin, ugly tools that yall are, etc etc etc...you know the drill lol

were you like perspiring in a nerd-like frenzy when you made that reply?? holy shit bro..crazy shit lolz

Comment

• SiriusDot for Death -Awesome

Comment

Fuck off, im drukn, you don't belong here.
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• my god.. hatred, jealousy, mad rage?..who are you kidding bro? Stop flattering yourself? I've never even talked to u..i wouldn't even know who you are if it wasn't for these books u type out on the forums, i dont think anyone would. It's a game...that people like u take waaaay too seriously. especially cuz you guys play it every friday and saturday night being the no-life, virgin, ugly tools that yall are, etc etc etc...you know the drill lol - im drukn

Going into a heated little rant whilst rambling defensive comments erratically, contradicting half your points in the process, shows that I've hit quite the nerve; my job is done.

Seriously kid, you bit off more than you could chew. I suggest next time you stick to pubs instead of forum threads, and you'll be spared of the humiliation.
            Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
            1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
            2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
            Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
            Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

• Hmm im drunkn is obviously a dumbass, but it wouldn't hurt you to act a little less arrogant in your replies, that's just gonna give him fuel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirius
                Going into a heated little rant whilst rambling defensive comments erratically, contradicting half your points in the process, shows that I've hit quite the nerve; my job is done.

Seriously kid, you bit off more than you could chew. I suggest next time you stick to pubs instead of forum threads, and you'll be spared of the humiliation.
                yo..ur not sirius are you? heated..hit a nerve? Dude do u think i got like steam comin outta my ears..and im like smashing the keyboard or whatever? Like i said in the part u deleted on purpose...i dont give 2 shits about u, i dont hate u or anything, but im tired..like everyone else, of the books u type up acting like ur good...when you're a below avg squad dueler at best. If that were blood or mattey or some1 good who typed that..maybe some1 would actually read it or care. The fact u get into like..all this deep philosophical shit about how to play this computer game is the saddest thing i've ever seen. You know what, its even worse than when yall play this on fri/sat nights, no joke. And u think someone can actually feel humiliated on an internet forum? siriusly, get some sun mang...this topics been taken over by no lifers, i'm outta here zzzZZzzZz I better get some sleep so i can calm down from this furious, rabid mad rage that i'm in right now ahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by im drukn
                  siriusly, get some sun mang...aha
                  Bwahahaha...oh, Im drukn, don't hate on people if they play a game on Friday or Saturday nights. If they choose to do so, then who are you to call them whatever names you choose? We play the same game. Come on now, have some decency. Don't keep replying 'cause Sirius will just keep pushing your buttons.

I figure some people grow out of trashtalking, and some embrace it. I was once notoriously known for trashtalking, but what's the sense? It's a game, as you say, and it's much more enjoyable if you play it with people that are friendly as opposed to play with people that are just going to piss you off and ruin your fun in-game.

At least take it to the Trash Talk forums, or settle your "differences" in-game. Thanks!
                  Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                  1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• yo..ur not sirius are you? heated..hit a nerve? Dude do u think i got like steam comin outta my ears..and im like smashing the keyboard or whatever? Like i said in the part u deleted on purpose...i dont give 2 shits about u, i dont hate u or anything, but im tired..like everyone else, of the books u type up acting like ur good...when you're a below avg squad dueler at best. If that were blood or mattey or some1 good who typed that..maybe some1 would actually read it or care. The fact u get into like..all this deep philosophical shit about how to play this computer game is the saddest thing i've ever seen. You know what, its even worse than when yall play this on fri/sat nights, no joke. And u think someone can actually feel humiliated on an internet forum? siriusly, get some sun mang...this topics been taken over by no lifers, i'm outta here zzzZZzzZz I better get some sleep so i can calm down from this furious, rabid mad rage that i'm in right now ahaha - im drukn

Hmm im drunkn is obviously a dumbass, but it wouldn't hurt you to act a little less arrogant in your replies, that's just gonna give him fuel. - Amok

But that's the whole point, with a couple of lofty remarks I can bait these infatuated 'nerd-o-phobes' into typing up their own books, in ridiculous attempts to convince me of things that their posts contradict.

Besides, after a couple of beatings, King Baba was smart enough to submit into my fold, and is now a lackey of mine who will join in making sport of these raging little kids. I suppose I can spare a little fun.

But it's seems he's had enough for one night and has conceded; a wise choice.
                    Last edited by Sirius; 05-11-2004, 03:12 AM.
                    Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

Elim King '03-'11

Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

• If you can recruit im drunkn to be your new bootlick, I will personally use the sig "Sirius. is king" in large bold font for 1 month.

Comment

• haha sir, I remember the first week you got back and started solstice. I killed you twice in pub and you asked me onto it. The only other person on it was elfquest i think

Oh and guys, stop ragging on sir. Because

1. Hed own a good 95% of you with that uber lag rush
                        2. Long hair fucking owns, I dont know about all you fucking squares, but fuck the system you've been assimilated into. Down with your conformist ways, up with hippy hairdos. Sir lives like its fucking '69 again baby, fuck all you fuckers and your lame do's

"give me a head with hair, long beautiful hair"
                        I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

• If you can recruit im drunkn to be your new bootlick, I will personally use the sig "Sirius. is king" in large bold font for 1 month. - Amok

That practice is rather common for me; many people in this game who were premature enemies of mine have turned around to become 'bootlicks', aquaintances, or solid friends. Most of the instances were simply cases of spontaneous defensive aggression towards my rash attitude, but those competent enough eventually overcome that little aspect.

As they say, love and hatred are the same thing. The former is aggressive and the later is passive.

But im drukn would require some time on my behalf. He's stubborn, and still quite into the aggressive phase and experiences a strong enmity towards me that will prevent him from any such action for weeks/months to say the least. Also, the fact that you put that statement up will give him enough motivation to stray from such consequence for an even longer amount of time.

Long hair fucking owns, I dont know about all you fucking squares, but fuck the system you've been assimilated into. Down with your conformist ways, up with hippy hairdos. Sir lives like its fucking '69 again baby, fuck all you fuckers and your lame do's - Bob (SRB)

Heh, I think you're overdoing it a bit there Bob =P, but yes I do like my long hair. I have really fine straight hair though, so it suits me a lot better than most other guys I see with long hair, in my opinion.

Yeah I remember recruiting you Bob. Someone told me you were on Aero Blast long ago, so I came to your pub to check you out. Rocket Soldier, who was a key player on the squad at the time, found it amusing how many of his old recruits I was picking up.
                          Last edited by Sirius; 05-11-2004, 04:25 AM.
                          Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

Elim King '03-'11

Comment

• ok ur all arguing about how good u are on a game.

well.....MY DAD IS BIGGER THAN UR DAD. gg
                            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

• Ok.. to end this all .. There is only ONE good Warbird style.
                              And ... That is MINE !!
                              So now all SHUSH, and spec me.. I say watch, and learn.

7:Barton> hi tats
                              7:Barton> still no smod?
                              7:Barton> :(
                              7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                              7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                              3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

• The best way to learn is to spec the good players. You see things that people just can't put in words sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X