Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate it when decent threads go to flames... couldnt you just suck it up and not turn this into a flame war Sirius?

I gave you the benefit of the doubt before, but you kinda shattered any potential respect I might of had for you. First of all, you're biting off more than you can chew. Don't fuck with Epi, (<3 epi), b/c nothing pisses me off than newbs who dont know their place. You aren't as good as you claim to be, or as you think you are. There are many people who are better than you and theres not a single thing you can do about it. You won't get much better than you are now because of 1) your attitude is wrong 2) you spend too much time talking shit and starting flame wars 3) you pick fights you shouldnt.

Now, I know what you're going to say, that I shouldn't talk because you beat me in a duel. Big fucking deal. You, Mr #1 TWEL, went 11-9 9-11 10-5 vs an old rusty vet. I haven't seriously wb'ed in 2-3 years and I just started playing again last week. I think when we dueled I was only playing for 2-3 days. So, Mr #1 TWEL, an old vet with 2-3 days of unrusting over 2-3 years of rust held his own against you. Don't you think that says something? I still have _plenty_ to unrust, where as you have nothing.

With that said and done, I couldn't resist adding my $0.02 to this flame war. Don't bother flaming back at me Sirius, because I won't respond. Why? Because I have nothing else to say. Say what you want, but, know that I don't really care what you say or do, you're just another "two year-queer" as ross put it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGod
      Say what you want, but, know that I don't really care what you say or do, you're just another "two year-queer" as ross put it.

OH SHIT!, ... DATS MY BOI!
      - RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
      Ex Cripples Captain
      Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
      - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

• for real tho..i say one thing to this guy, that was the 1st time ive ever talked to 'sirius'..in-game or w/e, and he automatically assumes that i got all this hatred, infatuation, and fanaticism about him ahaha. Yo u think ppl in ss actually have fans? no doubt the biggest real life reject this game has ever seen..w/pics to back it up. Btw that paragraph was nothing compared to the novels u type up..that every1 just scrolls thru instead of actually reading

Comment

• Originally posted by King Baba
          Bwahahaha...oh, Im drukn, don't hate on people if they play a game on Friday or Saturday nights.
          nah i don't think so man. We dont "all play this game"...Theres a huge difference between playing on a monday afternoon and on a saturday night. I know theres alot of peeps who are like 12-13 yrs old..i guess thats fine, but for me personally, 21 and a jr in college...playing this game or even being on the computer on a friday/saturday night is like...TOTALLY unheard of..Its like u just don't do that lolz. Yeah but anyways..when u see ppl like this guy Sirius., i barely know who he is but judging by his posts he takes the game rly seriously..it's pretty obvious that ss is prob a huge part of their real social lives. You can pretty much guarantee that guys like this are online every fri/sat night...

Btw a good way to tell how many of ur squadmates or whoever are anti-social geeks in under 30 seconds...is to go online on like a sunday afternoon and go to the twd site and look at the scores from the night b4. You'll always see squads like pallies, syndicate, paladen, gvine etc..The funny thing is when u talk shit to one of their players, call em a nerd or w/e..they get so defensive, but the proof is right there in front of them :eek: :up:
          Last edited by im drukn; 05-11-2004, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• they call me shurrrlock homezzz haha..thats actually a hot name..brb gonna make that
            but for real, thats a good way to see whats really up with ppl in this game since so many go around talkin about all the mad ass they get every day.. when they're really playing ss every weekend night

Comment

• I was pmed on ss to come and post a few thoughts about back in the day. Most of you guys dont even know who i will be talking about only maybe 2% of you.

Who I think were the greatest duelers ever. (i've been around since before TWDL ever started before robo ref was created.)

I will name some of the best duelers and talk about the different styles that have been introduced.

pHaLanx - He is by far one of the best duelers ever. He is the only person ever to slaughter me 2 games in a row (back when i was beginning to reach my prime). He is what you call the "Mid-range" player. He trades shots with you and because of his superior aim, he would own you. This is the typical strategy that everyone naturally develops. He doesnt stand out, but gets recognition because he gets the job fuking done.

Captain Pickle - You know how you guys say Mattey and whoever are good rushers now. HE is the pioneer of this strategy. Captain Pickle from Pickles Army. He would wait for you to shoot, much like today, and chase your brains out until you hit a dead end and shoot you. Too bad we TW Elites sonned his ass in twl season 1.

Jack Kiefer - If you talk to JAck, he and I have definately had our craziest duels ever in this game. TAlking about 1 and 1/2 hour duels. We were both at our primes Frakture/Elusive days and those duels took fuckin forever. IF anyone made one mistake, it would be considered a death. Taking into account these days, we would go 10-3 like every duel. But he my far was one of my greatest opponents second to phalanx.

DawnerZ - Notorious for his lag, he is what you call the grandfather of Shriek. not only will you shoot him twice only to have him walk up to you and kill you, he actually had skill too. So, it was like an unstoppable combination .. which was why TW Elites won season #1. So when you say, you fucking lag like hell, juss say, you lag like dZ=( minus the skill part that is.

Epinephrine - I believe we've only dueled once and it was VERY close but i came out victorious!!! However, the one strategy that stood out in that game was his ROCK SHOTS. He would bounce off the rock and shoot fuckin fast back when no one knew how to do it. At first, I was caught off guard, but after a while, it gets easier to predict it. I'd say epi was one of the first to rock shot. Him and Digi would actually calculate the speed as i recall 4-5 years ago.

Sudden - The reason for anti warp. Obsideon vs Burnt . Sika Static Sudden.. this is what their game controsl would be like. "Oh look easy target, *presses control*, oh shit im going to die *press warp*, I think he's going to shoot and if he has 1% chance of hitting me at least *presses warp*

Dynasty - He was one heck of a dueler with his low res. He played 1280 when I had 2048. I couldnt understand why he would play so close until he told me after. our game went to 16-14 in my favor, during TWEL season #1. But yeah his aggressiveness paved way for a siege domination title #2 with him blood banzi and myself.

Siege vs Elusive TWL Season #3 - Whoever watched this game, will know, it was the father of all radar shot games. Literally both teams would be 3 full (2048 x 1536) screens away blasting each other on radar. You could BARELY see them on the radar because anyone who would get closer would die. TW talent was at its peak during this season. Everyone who played during TWL season #3 and is still playing now can tell you that.

As for myself, back when I had the aim and all, I would radar shot (2052 res) and juss snipe ppl. Then after a while, I began to play just like phalanx. See each other on screen fire back and trade. usually would come to my favor. As the years went by and my activity rate dropped, i would rely more on strategy (aggressive rush) to out maneuver my opponents and get the ez kill. Now, that I've finally moved on from this game (play about an hour eveyr 2 weeks or so), I just use the techniques and secrest i've learned throughout my long career in tw to win. Playing a lot will gain back ur aim, but technique and strategies are only learned and mastered over time.

thats it for now, i have more, if anyone cares but i have a midterm in a few hours.
              Last edited by FieryFire; 05-11-2004, 03:23 PM.
              Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
              Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

• interesting stuff ff, i look forward to the sequel.
                Last edited by Awesome; 05-11-2004, 07:11 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors

Comment

• im drukn, I'm on gv and on occassion I play on Friday or Saturday nights. Mind you I was out for the evening and I came home and played until my eyes won't stay open. But God damn, some people just don't have the social skills that others do. Some people would rather call people without faces over the internet friends then people "in real life" simply because they won't turn around and sleep with your spouse or stab you in the back in any way.

A 21 year-old and you've already closed your mind to all walks of life that isn't your own. I'm 19 years old and I'm already more understanding and mature than you. Think I'm a nerd? Go for it, you're entitled to your opinion. Make fun of the pictures I have in the Gallery, too! I'm such a dork, tralalalala.

Fact is, I know about 2 or 3 people from my city that play this game. Other than that, you will never know me. Don't judge people based on a picture or text on a screen, for God's sake' man, that's shallow.
                  Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                  1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

• Hi Fieryfire
                    jee

Comment

• FieryFire> Hi Blood.
                      7:Barton> hi tats
                      7:Barton> still no smod?
                      7:Barton> :(
                      7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                      7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                      3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

• yo king baba..
                        Yeah I know what ur tryin to say..its your choice...if yall want to use the computer on weekend nights, good for you...if ur ok with bein a 'nerd', then thats fine, no problem with that. Its your life, u can do w/e u want with it, i was just making a point.

Some ppl are very social and outgoing, some are more introverted... thats just the way the world works.
                        btw im done with this..didn't mean to turn it so off-topic, my bad
                        peace..

Comment

• who were some of the players on tw elites?
                          I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

• Best squads ever (warbird dueling): I forgot there was like 1 or 2 squads that I heard were decent but nothing crazy. I'd say..5 years ago.. that

LAME / TW Elites / Defcon1 (backstab) were BY FAR the best squads. ACtually they were the only 3 dueling squads that existed. Everone else tried to duel but sucked it up hard. TWE derived from LAME who had Childrn of Light Win95 Ncrawler, PHaLAnx, so its kinda like this .. a player wanted to join LAME but got denied ended up forming TW Elites (TOFU)..letting one of your players go only to have him make a supersquad of undiscovered talent. Defcon1 was considered the farmsquad of LAME, with Flyzone as captain can't remember whoelse, was the first squad to have a 30 match winning streak. Elusive was 2nd, Siege 3rd. -Final- 4th. And after we were promisd to join lame but got denied, the ENTIRE Defcon1 squad left and formed their own squad called BAckstab. hence the name HAHAHAAHH

Then came, Obsideon (reformation of LAME) with DawnerZ pHalanX Ncrawler Win95 and.... of course.... Epinephrine who juss started TW hahah newbie=) , eventually facing Burnt, who later on took the best of its kind and made rampage with all the SVS players (triple S's .. sika static sudden) and introduction of a 2048 res team meaning at least 5 players had 2048 res (another supersquad of its era).

Now TW Elites, once proud winners of TWL season #1, began to fall apart due to inactivity. Droog (one of the power players for TWE) took the best of TWE, and formed FRAKTURE. Tofu, Booyaa, DawnerZ, Myself. This is when Jack Kiefer and skater began to start playing a lot and they began to enter their primes. We merged later with Digitalwaves and epinephrines’s squad, forgot what it was called, they had players like Sudden on their roster. Rampage died out after TWDL season #2 clearly making it known defeating obsideon in a few key matchups.

So when 2 dominant squads merge, what do u get? ELUSIVE generation #1. If you ask Epi, Jack, anyone on this squad, I believe this lineup was the best 5 ever to play tw. (I’ve played for –Final- and SiEge and TW Elites (oh wait that’s like 80% of the twl winners), so my view is very unbiased. RevT, Sudden, Jack, epi, myself, and skater a close 6th=). (A definite close 2nd, would be siege when we won our 2nd title. .. Banzi Blood Dynasty Myself and a 5th (usually rotated around.. i believe elu gen 1 is the most dominanat of the non res restriction era and siege season #2 was the best of res restrictio n era.. when we were ALL still very good. We had like 50 game win streak, and we won TWDL that season with ease. Then some newbie named Crome decided to make Siege and then we had competition. But after this point everyone knows the history. So im going to stop here.

Abridged version of what really happened back in the day, anyone can feel free to add-on.
                            Last edited by FieryFire; 05-11-2004, 03:52 PM.
                            Youtube.com/FieryFire3D
                            Every subscriber, video view, and time spent winning cash events directly helps our growth!

Comment

• thx alot FieryFire
                              Originally posted by Kolar
                              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                              ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

• Damn, nice history lesson FieryFire. It's always nice to see how TW came to be as we know it today. I've played for 3 years now, and although I feel old - you just made me feel new again.
                                Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                                1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Working...
                                X