• Show
Clear All

You're a guy.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

rofl, Fallen

Comment

Miau go back to the Disoblige forums!

Chocolate, hugs and loving are waiting for you as requested.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

PUSSY
          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Ok, Guru... since u put it that way.. but I'm expecting a whole box of chocolate!

Comment

Another reason also might be because some guys feel challenged and feel its necessary to find a prove to everyone that girls suck at games.When in fact some girls can be just as good as alot of guys who play continuum.

Or there just being dicks and think its fun to give girls a bad time.

Comment

hey not all girls crave attention. I know a few -- well one -- who doesnt. And she kicked my ass in tekken she does. Or just kicks my ass. Boys, sometimes its painful to have a girlfriend.

Eh, men are immature(including my self, but fore different reasons :P)and are usually like, 13 in subspace and stuff. So all they want is sex. Even fake sex. Which is sad. I remember once in pub this guy was like "dont kill Punk Gurl(or whatever)!" ... to which I simply go "...why not?" , to which he of course replied "Because shes a girl!" ... to which I reply "and?" .... and then she told him to STFU and he went and cried to his mom(assumably)... Sad to say most people who play subspace are geeks who never get out the fhe house (not pointing the finger at anyone, so don't get defense. But honestly, do you think most of the SS community has a social life?). So digital girls is as good as it gets and digital geek girls are even better. In their minds atleast. So it isnt so much the girls faults as it is the overly horny guys. But neither are innocent, just one more so then the other.

Comment

You may be right........But some of us guys are very nice and dont look and care about the sex of whoever is palying.
                  we are all humans and we live on the same planet.....Or do we....At least I hope..lol

Comment

oh you guys are great! thanks for brightening up my day with a little laugh and all your wonderful thoughts on that
                    Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

No problem. I'm glad I could be of some help.
                      Do you feel better about some of us now?

Comment

The Goddess gets worst elim records than me.

- en teedum -

Comment

im thinking of changing my name to Paulina...ya...

Comment

Sure sounds cool.but its your name.

Comment

I never said we ALL were mindless 13 year old sex mongers. Only 90% ^_^ So yes, some of us are nice guys. SOME :P

Comment

brookus is a lesbian.

Comment

Working...
                                X