!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddess
    i haven't seen very many girls in this game saying <look at me i'm a girl> EXCEPT for the fake ones.
    I don't know you at all, but maybe that makes me the best observer in this situation. My impression is that you and Volcom Chick are the kings of the "look at me I'm a girl" game. You've both mellowed out slightly as far as your "look at me I'm a girl"-ness goes, but for God's sake, your banner is a purple heart and your squad is called Love. Your name is The Goddess. How many prominent male TW players have names that aren't gender neutral? Here's the list (excluding guys that include their actual name in their name): dad's revenge, germboy (whose name is now germ), Hercules, KickAshMan, Lord HADES, Louis XV. Wow, that's it. Not very many, considering. You could have chosen the "short noun or verb" name route, or the "I can't think of a good name so I'm going to include an @ sign or a 3 in my name" route. You chose the "Oooh, whee, I'm a girl, whee, ooooh!" route for your name, I'm sorry to say. So, yeah, that's A) why people don't like you and B) why people assume you're not female, from what I can figure.

Comment

I can agree slightly, but you're basicly saying that because shes a girl she can't have a gender related man. Think about that for a moment.

Comment

Originally posted by KayinNasaki
        I can agree slightly, but you're basicly saying that because shes a girl she can't have a gender related man. Think about that for a moment.
        Not having a gender-related man would be hard.

But he's right. If you claim you're not seeking attention as a female player, you should make a gender-neutral name.

Mine goes both ways. If you know who Belldandy is (someone has stolen that name, please do not get us confused), you might guess at my gender. But people still call me Andy. I don't mind.
        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

This thread has no meaning please move it somewere else away from TW forum LOL..............

Comment

On the contrary, I find this thread has more meaning than many others.

Comment

What makes you say that chobo?

Comment

Chobo? Oookay...

I find this conversation has very important implications, going from the treatment of gender in Trench Wars to the behaviour of staff members as representatives of the zone.

Comment

Enough out of you Chobo

Comment

Well hey that's a very good reason but I find every thread has a little of that in it. And im reffering to the behaviour of everyone.

Comment

Re: !

Originally posted by aussie
                      I just want to know WHY guys on this game find it necessary to harass girls! Do you want us to not play this bloody game?

Anyways.. I don't feel like going off about it, I just don't understand it I suppose.
                      how bout you shut the fuck up and stop whining?
                      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
                        Well hey that's a very good reason but I find every thread has a little of that in it. And im reffering to the behaviour of everyone.
                        It had a point until you took it off track you punk. I couldn't even think of a suitable name to call you. You perplex me.
                        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Miau
                          Ok I hate this forum since it will always lose my msgs after i type em!

yhm... so back to the topic.
                          I dun understand why is aussie complaining abt this. When i chose my nick to be "killah babe" i very well knew where i was getting myself into. I still took it cos men always think they r the only ones playing comp games. I also knew choosing that nick would bring harassment but also hold back some (since it's TOO feminine therefor making many think I'm a man)

Ok, I'm gonna get so much bitching from saying this but it's a fact that we WANT attention. Any girl denying that is not telling the truth. It' so simple.

When I got bored to "cyber sex" msg i changed to Miau. Strangers won't usually know i am a girl and if they do so what. Those who know me... well.. they know me. They won't harass me beyond my limits.. lol~
                          I like the "flirty" conversations with men since hell... it's the women nature =D

I like to be recodnized (how the hell do u spell that word???) as a girl for 2 reasons:

1. I like the attention.
                          2. It's so much fun to kick guy's asses in a "men's club" like this =P
                          i disagree with most of that... except for #2... it is fun to kick guys asses... especially when they call you a guy right after....

Comment

Originally posted by Blast

My impression is that you and Volcom Chick are the kings of the "look at me I'm a girl" game. You've both mellowed out slightly as far as your "look at me I'm a girl"-ness goes, but for God's sake, your banner is a purple heart and your squad is called Love. Your name is The Goddess. How many prominent male TW players have names that aren't gender neutral? Here's the list (excluding guys that include their actual name in their name): dad's revenge, germboy (whose name is now germ), Hercules, KickAshMan, Lord HADES, Louis XV. Wow, that's it. Not very many, considering. You could have chosen the "short noun or verb" name route, or the "I can't think of a good name so I'm going to include an @ sign or a 3 in my name" route. You chose the "Oooh, whee, I'm a girl, whee, ooooh!" route for your name, I'm sorry to say. So, yeah, that's A) why people don't like you and B) why people assume you're not female, from what I can figure.
                            shuttup i would still be on Volcom Chick if annux hadn't stolen it (stupid red-dicked bastard) and the reason i added "chick" to it wasn't for attention, but i couldn't get Volcom so i decided it was the next best thing. Would you rather i be Volcom Person? fuck off... it's not a big fucking deal. The only problem i have with girls on this game is that almost all of them suck and act like they deserve some sort of award for being the minority.
                            I have no fucking clue where this is going and i don't really care all that much... kinda felt obligated to reply since you used me as an example... By the way, please don't use me as an example, especially not in the same post as the goddess..

Comment

In which I disprove the backwards non-logic

Originally posted by Volcs

...i would still be on Volcom Chick if annux hadn't stolen it ... and the reason i added "chick" to it wasn't for attention...
                              Taken from a post by Miau, quoted by Volcs

Ok, I'm gonna get so much bitching from saying this but it's a fact that we WANT attention. Any girl denying that is not telling the truth. It' so simple.
                              Originally posted by Volcs, in reply to that posted by Miau

i disagree with most of that... except for #2... it is fun to kick guys asses... especially when they call you a guy right after....
                              Mmmmmhm.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess
                                I think there is a limit... a line that shouldn't be crossed by guys. And the problem is most horny teenagers don't realize it in here.

Annux please get over your obsession with me... its very sickening and not funny at all.

Bluedandy ? why hate girls ? i haven't seen very many girls in this game saying <look at me i'm a girl> EXCEPT for the fake ones. The ones who are girls just want to be left alone and have friends like the rest of us... And if we're flirting a little for some reason you seem to be offended by that. Thats your problem not ours.

I don't tend to get along with girls either but i don't hate them cause they are girls... i dislike them because they are bitches... same reason i hate guys that are bitches.

Again annux ... why do you keep saying my name ? See a professional about it eh ?
                                goddess.... if i remember correctly, YOU TOOK A PICTURE OF YOUR TITS! seems like a very "look at me" thing to do. Now shut up you hypocritical online whore.

Comment

Working...
                                X