!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluedandy
    I suck the life out of threads like you suck the semen out of dirty diseased cocks.

GG NT.
    ... and you would know this how? Did i suck YOUR dirty diseased cock?
    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

If it's boring, why do you do it? Do you feel the need to be superior? It'd take a lot more than what you've got.

Look, I can say fuck a lot too. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK PAY ATTENTION TO ME DON'T NOTICE I CONTRADICTED MYSELF BEFORE FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.

You did suck my dirty diseased cock, but you were too fucked up on cosmopolitans to remember.

That and I downloaded that video of you off of "chickssuckhorses.com"
      Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Help me!!!!!!!!
        I'm intomb by dick licking jerks.
        Oh by the way you ccan chew the bark of my big fat log if you want.

Comment

This is more pussy than you're ever going to see in your entire life, Gaunt.
          Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

The only puss I see if your dam name posting every dam second.
            The next time you kiss someones but wipe it off ok lol.

Comment

does it look like i have something better to do?
              Why are you trying to analyze me? i don't try to feel superior, it's just that this whole feminist-of-subspace thing is gettin a little old.

Comment

If you want "feminist of Subspace," go look at Goddess or the gender-bending Lefty. I'm just here to point out irregularities in people's logic and make fun of any overly stupid comments.

Truce?

Oh, and Guant, where the hell am I kissing ass? The only ass I'd kiss is my own, but I'm not that flexible, unfortunately.

Comment

cat fight

--

Sir Gaunt is going in my sig

Comment

Dont worry volcs blueandy does a good job at making himself look stupid.

Oh by the way blueandy if you wanted to do that just take out the bottom 2 ribs.Rember your ribs are located in your chest area if you are not sure were to look.

Comment

GENDER BENDING LEFTY!? WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN PRETEND TO KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT HER? shut the fuck up already and leave lefty out of this, she never said shit to you. And how the fuck are you gonna prove you're a girl? Why the fuck should anyone believe you?!
                      Lefty's one of the nicest people i've ever talked to on ss... and she doesn't judge people by what she's heard. You're just as low as the rest of them...

Comment

I was more fond of the non-sensical and Jar-Jar Binks-esque Gaunt quote of "Me very gosu in Tw though most of you are lol..... chobos."

I can only guess that he is a type of slime mold, and the rest of us are Chocobo from the Final Fantasy series.

Comment

Next time I feel like removing my ribs to auto-fellate myself, I'll know who to ask for assistance, Gaunt.

I don't really need to prove anything to you, Volcs, especially. You sound like you are in need of Midol. People who lie about their gender are sad sad attention whores - remember this. I've been on Pallies Radio and have held phone conversations with several TW players, and have even met one in person. If you want proof, ask Shade's Child especially.

All in all I'd say you just need to chill the fuck out because this is only the internet and you're being really stupid on it right now.

Comment

Who are you talking to volcs? Because if your talking to me i don't get when you said your just as bad as them when in fact you and all the rest of you guys/girls in here are just as vulgar.

Comment

it wasn't to you sir gaunt.

bluedandy, i'm sick of people bringin lefty into conversations that she is in no way connected to!

And i prefer Pamprin over Midol...

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
                                Who are you talking to volcs? Because if your talking to me i don't get when you said your just as bad as them when in fact you and all the rest of you guys/girls in here are just as vulgar.
                                it was intended for blue... and i never denied being vulgar

Comment

Working...
                                X