No announcement yet.

!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid stupid stupid. Looking for love in an online game is like searching for dogs in Vietnam... THEY ARE ALL EATEN!

-Expert analoger.
    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

who said anyone was looking for love online! and it's not always stupid, well... i guess it would be stupid if like, somenoe from greenland liked someone who lived in antarctica... coz you know, that would be stupid..
      Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

oh boy,

you biochemistry majors like to par-tay

Comment

wtf, they're bitches, why are we even giving them an explanation... You get harrassed, now shut the fuck up and play the 2d spaceship game. Most of the time those who claim they are girls... are guys, like Left_Eye, Bearz, Tinuievel, Randedl, Poid, and Erathia.
          ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

I know for a fact that Tinuviel is a girl.

Comment

gah... i was in a bad mood when i started this.. i wonder if i can turn it offf..
              Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Originally posted by aussie
                gah... i was in a bad mood when i started this.. i wonder if i can turn it offf..
                Oh the implications this has, in relation to my post.

HEY BOYS LOOK AT ME I'M A GIRL! TEASETEASETEASE LOL!!! UH-OH I'M DONE WITH HIM NOW, HOW CAN I TURN HIM OFF?
                Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by aussie
                  who said anyone was looking for love online! and it's not always stupid, well... i guess it would be stupid if like, somenoe from greenland liked someone who lived in antarctica... coz you know, that would be stupid..
                  NO ONES LOOKING FOR LOVE ONLINE. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR COLD HARD MECHANICAL SEX. Or something.

.... If I was a girl I wouldnt advertise I was one unless I could pwnz everyone. Then i'd be funny because I could shoot men down in more ways then one. harharhar.

Comment

Aussie Likes it

And yet still no one has informed me as to who is harassing these women....
                    Grime> i want a cigarette now :(
                    aussie chi> i'll share one with you
                    Grime> no, bad Grime, bad
                    aussie chi> then we can go have hot sex!

Comment

Originally posted by KayinNasaki

NO ONES LOOKING FOR LOVE ONLINE. THEY ARE LOOKING FOR COLD HARD MECHANICAL SEX.
                      Net relationships are just some material for kids to wank over and practise for their future slut wives

Comment

You have great wisdom, where did you buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                          1) Be full of chicks.
                          O_o !
                          Originally posted by Diakka
                          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I think there is a limit... a line that shouldn't be crossed by guys. And the problem is most horny teenagers don't realize it in here.

Annux please get over your obsession with me... its very sickening and not funny at all.

Bluedandy ? why hate girls ? i haven't seen very many girls in this game saying <look at me i'm a girl> EXCEPT for the fake ones. The ones who are girls just want to be left alone and have friends like the rest of us... And if we're flirting a little for some reason you seem to be offended by that. Thats your problem not ours.

I don't tend to get along with girls either but i don't hate them cause they are girls... i dislike them because they are bitches... same reason i hate guys that are bitches.

Again annux ... why do you keep saying my name ? See a professional about it eh ?
                            Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

What if you make a guy your bitch? does that count. My girlfriend does it all the time, but I cant tell because she hates everyone. =/

Comment

I think it's funny.

Im my biggest fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X