No announcement yet.

!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to refer all those who call others attention whores to my previous post, and see where those said name-callers stand.
    Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Lol blueandy you just make me laugh.Your stupidity really is humoring.I like your replies though at least I can have some fun knowing you are probably the only red neck here who tries to hide himself under your big attitude.

Comment

Remember that time you gave Dill your password to Volcs and he ?squadgranted Anti Scrub to me, and I, in turn, dissolved it and squadgranted it to Robo Ref?

That all happened because you're a girl.

Comment

Ahyuk hyuk yulp I are dirty redneck ahyuk yup I'ma gonna go rape muh cattle now ahyuk.

DAMNIT WOMAN GETCHER ASS IN THIS HAUSE NOW AND MAKE MUH GODDAMN DINNER!
          Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedandy
            Ahyuk hyuk yulp I are dirty redneck ahyuk yup I'ma gonna go rape muh cattle now ahyuk.

DAMNIT WOMAN GETCHER ASS IN THIS HAUSE NOW AND MAKE MUH GODDAMN DINNER!

fucking people, lay off the crack...
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

YEAH DAMNIT YOU AND YOUR CRACK COCAINE AND YOUR VAGINAS AND YOUR HORMONES GO BUY SOME TAMPONS OR SOMETHING YOU NAPPY BITCH.

Comment

Yeh Yeh you probably do it yourself.

Comment

GO BUY SOME TAMPONS OR SOMETHING YOU NAPPY BITCH.
                  ...dumb shit...

Comment

Do what? Do the mambo? Do the twist? Do the Dew?

In that case, I am guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                      By the way, please don't use me as an example, especially not in the same post as the goddess..
                      I used to think that you and The Goddess were the same person.

Comment

Do what? Do the mambo? Do the twist? Do the Dew?

In that case, I am guilty.
                        congrats... it must take talent to suck the life out of a thread that quickly.

Comment

Oh noes here comes Volcs the queen of the flames I better be prepared!

Fuck off you daft cunt. The position of "badass" is already filled, and you're too stupid to even notice you have irregularities in your logic. "Logic" which can easily be disproven by anyone whose intelligence is even a few points above your level. There aren't many people who can claim that on this board, but well, what the hell are you going to do when you have to live with people like yourself and Sir Gaunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Blast

I used to think that you and The Goddess were the same person.
                            shows how ignorant ppl can be

Comment

I suck the life out of threads like you suck the semen out of dirty diseased cocks.

GG NT.

(PS - and saying "ppl" in the same line as commenting on the ignorance of others doesn't help, just to let you know)

Comment

Oh noes here comes Volcs the queen of the flames I better be prepared!

Fuck off you daft cunt. The position of "badass" is already filled, and you're too stupid to even notice you have irregularities in your logic.

who filled the position? You? Miss Blue-fucking-dandy? and the queen of flames? what the fuck are you talking about? i've never even pretended to be a badass. It's a fucking online game. What am i gonna do, send you an online punch in the face?
                                Fuck this is boring...

Comment

Working...
                                X