No announcement yet.

!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast, i was only being condescending to the people who are acting like children. The only people that would take what i said as an insult do so because they know how childish they are being.

Goddess, ive made enough attempts at starting intelligent threads (and yes a lot of stupid rants to). Especially with the current population of members i dont think ill make another effort anytime soon.

Volcs, you dont have to speak up for me ill do just fine on my own. And try subtle insults for a change, it makes you look more intelligent, gives you less headaches, and is usually more effective.

Comment

• I don't know about anyone else, but I don't give a shit if im fighting a girl or guy, ill kill them all just the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs

can i please say fuck?
        fuck no u cant say fuck because pandaFuckinggirl68 is only fucking 12 what the fuck would her parents think if we said fuck all the time, we could be fucking corrupting there fucking princess of a little fucking 12 fucking year fucking old girl...

FUDGE I SPILLED MY DIET COKE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Default

who did you meet?
          Shade's Child.
          Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Volcs

can i please say fuck?

Originally posted by HoGo

fuck no u cant say fuck because pandaFuckinggirl68 is only fucking 12 what the fuck would her parents think if we said fuck all the time, we could be fucking corrupting there fucking princess of a little fucking 12 fucking year fucking old girl...

FUDGE I SPILLED MY DIET COKE!
            If you all say fuck just 1 more time that'll be 23 fucks in this fucked up rhyme.. (thread)

As I made a post along the lines of this a week ago which covered a slew of thangs 1 being similar to this topic and all I got was flames and immature replies just like the one HOGO is making.. just to run a thread into the ground. This is the TW forums you will never get a topic that will be giving the full attention it deserves, giving idiots out way the descent folk here. Just because your under the age of 18 doesnt mean you cant be mature about a topic. You don't have to be old to wise but it seems to help as far as this place is concerned..
            You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blast

Let's be a little condescending, eh?
              We're talking about a person who has "Is God" in their name. Content of his posts aside, the condescending tone is implied.
              Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Oh dear :/

Some how i said something the wrong way... i don't think eric is being condecending at all.

I was speaking of all the insults earlier in the thread.

And Volcs... i wasn't trying to drag him back into it... i was inviting him to think up a new thread to stimulate because this one is old and he has the whit for it.

Eric IS GOD and ooo so sexshy to boot.

<3
                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

• *buries head in hands*

I give up.
                  Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

• Very good female (Trench) players who didn't have to let the whole world know they're female :

Jav Master
                    Holly Molly

I'm sure there are more out there but those two come to mind as actual good players (both of which vanished for a long time .. I actually saw HM the other day though so ..). What do we have now who can get attention from their SS skills rather than their CS skills? Be damned if I know ... Of course we don't have a Wahini-type person who actually married two SS players (and ... no actually I'd rather keep some things I'm told to myself ). SVS seems to have more female players and I havn't heard them complain so much about the horniness of other players.
                    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

• Originally posted by Oen

If you all say fuck just 1 more time that'll be 23 fucks in this fucked up rhyme.. (thread)

As I made a post along the lines of this a week ago which covered a slew of thangs 1 being similar to this topic and all I got was flames and immature replies just like the one HOGO is making.. just to run a thread into the ground. This is the TW forums you will never get a topic that will be giving the full attention it deserves, giving idiots out way the descent folk here. Just because your under the age of 18 doesnt mean you cant be mature about a topic. You don't have to be old to wise but it seems to help as far as this place is concerned..
                      i try my hardest

Comment

• Originally posted by Ennui

You are the type of bitch that sucks a guy to climax and just as he is about to explode, you just stop, and make him pack it up. Yeah...I fucking hate girls like you.

Originally posted by Ennui
                        Did anyone else realize that I was talking about Volcs?
                        2: DaNuMbA1OrGaZmO> virginia is where all faggots are from that wear a condum

Overwhelm> Maisoul used to be a loser
                        Overwhelm> then he joined paladen and became leet ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
                          Dont worry volcs blueandy does a good job at making himself look stupid.

Originally posted by Sir Gaunt
                          The only puss I see if your dam name posting every dam second.
                          The next time you kiss someones but wipe it off ok lol.

Hmm... judge lest ye be judged.
                          Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattey

Hmm... judge lest ye be judged.

EDIT: Oen, try understanding humor before replying to a funny post.
                            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by GuruMeditation
                              Jav Master
                              True. Jav Master is a perfect example of how I'd expect a real girl to act in Subspace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goddess

Eric IS GOD and ooo so sexshy to boot.

<3

one of many reasons why he's too good for you.
                                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X