If you stopped playing, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-ss View Post
    This game is dying due to lack of respect for one and another... And the randomly spamming of "Ez" or name calling.....
    The game would have been dead twenty years ago if that was the case. The only thing dying is Racka while he still curls with 20s.
    1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Well I barely log on, because the game is boring because you have to sit around for hours just to play a few 20min matchs during the week "Never really home sundays". And the game has been taken over by a buncha internet trolls who ADD THE SAME PLAYERS every chance there is a match to play competitively...(speaking about basing mostly.). Most of them aren't even good they just play every competitive game and stay in practice... nerds sticking together 15 years later still typing and talking like they are 13 years old. Its like time froze and they still have the attitude of a toxic virgin child and laugh at each others lame jokes shaming all the player who aren't in there little click. There were always a group of 40/50 toxic losers and now they are 85% of the population soon enough they gonna start attacking each other, then there will be no1 to vs, and the last loser will sit in spec and troll the 13 player population and be the king. Short story game is boring and 85% are toxic shit. I logged on 2 days ago and it was just terrible.
      Olde> GG
      Ogron> you are a no title nobody go drink bleach

Comment

Originally posted by Cross View Post

The game would have been dead twenty years ago if that was the case. The only thing dying is Racka while he still curls with 20s.
        Lmao, sup cross
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
          Well I barely log on, because the game is boring because you have to sit around for hours just to play a few 20min matchs during the week "Never really home sundays". And the game has been taken over by a buncha internet trolls who ADD THE SAME PLAYERS every chance there is a match to play competitively...(speaking about basing mostly.). Most of them aren't even good they just play every competitive game and stay in practice... nerds sticking together 15 years later still typing and talking like they are 13 years old. Its like time froze and they still have the attitude of a toxic virgin child and laugh at each others lame jokes shaming all the player who aren't in there little click. There were always a group of 40/50 toxic losers and now they are 85% of the population soon enough they gonna start attacking each other, then there will be no1 to vs, and the last loser will sit in spec and troll the 13 player population and be the king. Short story game is boring and 85% are toxic shit. I logged on 2 days ago and it was just terrible.
          ^

Comment

Working...
          X