If you stopped playing, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A-ss View Post
    This game is dying due to lack of respect for one and another... And the randomly spamming of "Ez" or name calling.....
    The game would have been dead twenty years ago if that was the case. The only thing dying is Racka while he still curls with 20s.
    1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

I drank the bleach....
      Last edited by olde; 01-14-2021, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cross View Post

The game would have been dead twenty years ago if that was the case. The only thing dying is Racka while he still curls with 20s.
        Lmao, sup cross
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
          Well I barely log on, because the game is boring because you have to sit around for hours just to play a few 20min matchs during the week "Never really home sundays". And the game has been taken over by a buncha internet trolls who ADD THE SAME PLAYERS every chance there is a match to play competitively...(speaking about basing mostly.). Most of them aren't even good they just play every competitive game and stay in practice... nerds sticking together 15 years later still typing and talking like they are 13 years old. Its like time froze and they still have the attitude of a toxic virgin child and laugh at each others lame jokes shaming all the player who aren't in there little click. There were always a group of 40/50 toxic losers and now they are 85% of the population soon enough they gonna start attacking each other, then there will be no1 to vs, and the last loser will sit in spec and troll the 13 player population and be the king. Short story game is boring and 85% are toxic shit. I logged on 2 days ago and it was just terrible.
          ^

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post

Or just get a thicker skin and stop being a faggot.
            Stop trying to reflect your life on me !

Comment

Feeling done with this game again tbh.
              - hardly any games in uk timezone
              - lag. combination of shit server, ocean, and cheaters. losing games to lag makes playing feel like a waste of time.

Comment

res limits
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Why I'm pulling back in my time on this game is Lag/ Eats at an all time high, Years of squad stacking to the point of absurdity and in that core many are abusive types who enjoy picking on people. Life long trolls like Beam running leagues. Unfair treatment by the few still left in power, Staff like Voth/Tucker and Henry in charge of running things while doing stupid bans and ego power plays and the foul treatment I received by staff after 8 years of hard work being a top call claimer and trainer and then being run out because they could not keep a handle on the abusive trolls attacking me when they should have stood up for a fellow staff member being harassed to such extreme point. The LGBTQ bashing is out of hand and their are some real stalker type weirdo types like Jamal here too who leave gross messages when I log on. Sick of TWDT ALWAYS being the only league run too and being shut out of it by same basic click of people who run and cap it. Most of my friends I care about and had good times with have retired too. In general I get a very unpleasant feeling now when I log on and play.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Yeah, I’m slowly back out from this game again myself. As mentioned, the lag/eats alone are out of control and take away most of the fun and legitimacy of the games being played. Got some other personal reasons, but I won’t go into them
                    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                      Yeah, I’m slowly back out from this game again myself. As mentioned, the lag/eats alone are out of control and take away most of the fun and legitimacy of the games being played. Got some other personal reasons, but I won’t go into them
                      Hope you are doing well my friend
                      JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                      the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        Why I'm pulling back in my time on this game is Lag/ Eats at an all time high, Years of squad stacking to the point of absurdity and in that core many are abusive types who enjoy picking on people. Life long trolls like Beam running leagues. Unfair treatment by the few still left in power, Staff like Voth/Tucker and Henry in charge of running things while doing stupid bans and ego power plays and the foul treatment I received by staff after 8 years of hard work being a top call claimer and trainer and then being run out because they could not keep a handle on the abusive trolls attacking me when they should have stood up for a fellow staff member being harassed to such extreme point. The LGBTQ bashing is out of hand and their are some real stalker type weirdo types like Jamal here too who leave gross messages when I log on. Sick of TWDT ALWAYS being the only league run too and being shut out of it by same basic click of people who run and cap it. Most of my friends I care about and had good times with have retired too. In general I get a very unpleasant feeling now when I log on and play.
                        To be completely fair, we have recently revised our discrimination/hate speech policy to address some of what you're saying there. If you'd like the rundown on it, reach out and I'd be happy to bring you up to speed so that you can report anything that might violate that policy for possible action.

qan I'm sure would be happy to confirm that action has been taken even quite recently against this sort of thing, so don't take it from me if you don't want to.
                        7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                        Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                        TWLJ Champion Season 11
                        TWLB All-Star Season 10
                        Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

banned from twl.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                            Facts when you have a mentally retarded sysop like qan picking a F rated BBB server and allowing beam to kill twd single handedly what else can you do? And on top of that you give some retard like voth aka tucker banG powers which he clearly don't deserve, if you talk shit to staff they'll ban you, typical trump style proud boy behavior. They should moderate the chat like twitch now with some of the retardness going on.

This solely on qan he run this zone. He had failed this community and the general population.
                            Last edited by 2pac; 12-15-2020, 06:44 PM.
                            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post

Facts when you have a mentally retarded sysop like qan picking a F rated BBB server and allowing beam to kill twd single handedly what else can you do? And on top of that you give some retard like voth aka tucker banG powers which he clearly don't deserve, if you talk shit to staff they'll ban you, typical trump style proud boy behavior. They should moderate the chat like twitch now with some of the retardness going on.

This solely on qan he run this zone. He had failed this community and the general population.
                              word. time to move on there's no shortage of time sinks out there. loving rocket league, like 3d ?go hockey

Comment

Not even obligations to my 4+ children could hold me back. I left because I was forced to due to racist ban. Started with nothing and now look at me I am loud, proud, and body positive. Never give up... Jesus didn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X