No announcement yet.

If you stopped playing, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishing you all the best Rab...You have just stopped alot of staff reaching their qota...LF is going to have a field day.

Jokes aside, I hope you enjoy your time away from the game and its sad to see that it's become a negative place for you.

Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Don't leave.. but if you do, can I have your $$$s?

Comment

you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
        1:Sir Spider> you gotta kinda drag it out of him a little bit
        1:Sir Spider> but once you do he just explodes
        1:Sir Spider> at least on me
        1:Sir Spider> ...no homo

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
          I've 'quit' multiple times, and despite efforts to come back and enjoy the game, it never works. There's just nothing fun to do in this game anymore: TWBD games are getting later as time goes by, staying up late for a chance of playing just isn't worth it. When a game does happen it's usually not enjoyable because of team balance, client performance, server performance, or toxic community. Pub is full of politics, race, religion, wikipedia, shitmode, levis, etc, and nobody's planning on fixing it.

My situation irl has changed a lot in the past couple of years (career/health/pandemic). I'm looking at my habits and weighing up what makes my life better or worse. This game clearly makes my life worse, so it has to go. I spend a lot of time on it and get very little fun and a lot of abuse in return. I've had pub trolls googling for my irl personal information and using it against me, I've made efforts to counter that but I shouldn't have to deal with it. It's not fun. It's not good for me.

I imagine most of you won't care that I'm gone, so there's no need to provide ways of contacting me, or to even say goodbye. I'm basically just letting you know why I'm not around anymore.

It also happens to be almost exactly 20 years since I first played. I met people from all over the world, and killed them, and now it's time to move on. Fly safe.
          Hey Rab, wishing you the best! Sometimes we all could use a break from this game. Hope to see you back again buddy!
          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

because this

[Oct 22 20:36] PureOwnage: You just can't play nice. You've been silenced for 4 hours for the racism. And a automatic 3 day ban for the go kill yourself comment.

(PureOwnage)>You just feel like pushing the button everytime. When I look over and see that crap. Not allowing it.

I said "kneegers" in spec chat. randomly not directed towards anyone. I followed up saying if you're >30 and offended by certain words from some guy online then go kill yourself. also a general statement not directed at anyone. not ban worthy in my opinion.

it's Friday night, I have nothing to do, I was going to play some SS. TW sucks but I can deal. better than nothing.

I mean whatever, this game has been dead for a while. but there's -1 player from pub. all because mean words. what happened here? the community used to be cool. trash talk was part of the game.

Comment

k

To file a general complaint or to register instances of abuse by any Trench Wars staff member(s), please send your complaint to the deans at TWcomplaints@gmail.com.
              Trench Wars Moderator

TWDT-B Season 3 Champion: WOOT

6:Centurion <ZH>> afk embalming babies
              3:royce> i wish i knew how to penetrate
              1:Markmrw> i feel like i need a dick all of a sudden
              1:Markmrw> fuck wrong chat!
              1:Markmrw> :O
              1:RaCka> ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by ben View Post
                because this

[Oct 22 20:36] PureOwnage: You just can't play nice. You've been silenced for 4 hours for the racism. And a automatic 3 day ban for the go kill yourself comment.

(PureOwnage)>You just feel like pushing the button everytime. When I look over and see that crap. Not allowing it.

I said "kneegers" in spec chat. randomly not directed towards anyone. I followed up saying if you're >30 and offended by certain words from some guy online then go kill yourself. also a general statement not directed at anyone. not ban worthy in my opinion.

it's Friday night, I have nothing to do, I was going to play some SS. TW sucks but I can deal. better than nothing.

I mean whatever, this game has been dead for a while. but there's -1 player from pub. all because mean words. what happened here? the community used to be cool. trash talk was part of the game.
                What has this zone come to when you can't even drop casual racial slurs without a ban?

Comment

Because you killed the lev. coulda made one or two minor changes, but no you had to change everything. Can't buy xradar? wtf final straw.

Comment

Lev can't buy x radar? Y? Clear racism

Comment

• OK now it's available... Close one

Comment

• Because racist bigots with TRUMP for BRAINS have taken over staff and harass and mutevote and none believers in their cult ,

04/01/1995 vet and Iver seen such poor leadership skills

The zone be overtaken by the radicalized cult of trump for brains, so i guess im banned from playing until I dont question their beliefs?

Comment

• Zone is run by smoothbrains

Comment

• Originally posted by Roger Rabbit View Post
                            The entire world is run by smoothbrains
                            Fixed this for you
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Stopped playing for a year. Forgot ss exists
                              Last edited by Sulla; 12-24-2021, 05:21 PM.
                              WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

• Grew out of it. Won all the medals I wanted. Most if not all the Syndicate folks that were there from the start were lone gone (circa ‘99/‘00). Amazing how this game is still alive though.

Comment

Working...
                                X