This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol

man i dont get what the hell you guys moaning about, i mean new blood or what ever is a good thing, its human nature to replicate to aspire and evolve for survival. So in a way this is good stuff for ss i mean i know as soon as i first loaded continuum those years ago i was a lil rusty but now i like to give a fight for there money and soon the "new blood" will be upto your standards, if not they are the ez kills in pub and elim so i really dont see why your complaining.

these nubs will share the touch of continuum to friends family and social life like its affected most of us, this provides Tw with a long prosperus life

be happy not sad, smoke a joint and chill, but not all the nubs are like hard dweeb goers shoutin abuse some are ok and soon more social groups will form within continuum, just cos you might not know that crowd cos they dont want to know you, i dont feel that tw is sucking i think its just you not looking at the broader picture.
    Your inside the box dude, you wont see anything in that darkness so just take a step back and you will see the box instead.

*small print* my spelling and grammer i know is wrong but dont make this another long ass thread having ago at it *small print*
    :eek:
    HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
    Lance> Here is BCG's song
    Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
    HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
    :eek:

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Creager
      I remember you having an animated avatar of the wr banner, cycling through all sorts of colors.
      it was a banner that said P! on on it like a lame L! parody, Problems squad
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Rich, he definately wasn't on wr. If I remember correctly, wreckless wanted in and other people listened to me.

Comment

• I have a perfect log for this thread! Too bad I'm in school and it's at home... it's about one dude who has been playing for quite some time whining over my rushingpractice in elim.

(Just realized no one ever reads logs, I'll make it shorter.)

Nvm deleted it already.
          Last edited by Jones; 12-11-2004, 08:08 AM.
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• close this bitch
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
              close this bitch

. .
              |
              Spam me, Im bored: Sleepsmokr0001@yahoo.com
              Selex - (Early) 2000 - (Mid) 2004 Retiree!(July 25)
              [Spastic]
              --:fear:--

Comment

• Originally posted by Project
                If you're still playing subspace regularly (3+ hours a week or so I guess) after 3 years of playing (which seems to be about the avg of people who are complaining in this thread), then I have no sympathy for your disenchantment with the game. There are so much better things for you to be putting effort in to than resurrecting some imagined idealistic video game environment. Like Nockm said, to have expectations for a video game is setting yourself up for failure. If you're having fun, play. If you're not having fun, esc q. If you really want to force the game to be fun, then you're basically saying you have no alternative ways to have fun. That in itself is a travesty.

I'm not going to call people who are complaining nerds or question their methods of entertainment. All I want to point out is that if you're unhappy with the game, then perhaps you should take a look at what made you like it in the first place. Was it the fast paced action? There are plenty of games that offer this. Was it the social interaction? There are plenty of games that offer this too. And hey, you might even want to try this out with -real people-.

Just my opinion though.
                The thing is though Project, all of these players, who have been playing for years on end, have built a community around this game where there are squads, chats, squadchats...etc. I'm not saying SS is everyone's life and that no one has a life outside of this game...just that there's still a small community non the less. So why not try to make it ideal? If one were to log-on SS only to play the game and not even bother with squads and chats...then you're right and that person shouldn't even care to bother. ...I'm sure the majority of SS players have chats, if not all of them. I'm hoping you know where I'm going with that.

(Just trying to refute for the hell of it :P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Desire
                  Don't know how to fix it?
                  Stop acting all oldskool-ish and get to know the new players.

edit: had a typo in there
                  ROfl des.. how did you get that sig?
                  Under <ZH>> pred i want to taste your man juice!!!
                  Originally posted by Cig Smoke
                  Pred > JRA > the rest of u

Comment

• People should care less more than they are.
                    Fuck lag, it's a part of the game, accept it or die.
                    Cool B)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimethicone
                      People should care less more than they are.
                      Fuck lag, it's a part of the game, accept it or die.
                      Cool B)
                      i have sex with dime on a daily basis
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• If you killed Wadi, de-homonized Rodge, and enlightened Pure_Luck in such a way that he types right and speaks sentences in syntax opposite of his neandarthal lingo, then maybe, just maybe, things will get better.

Oh yeah, and Free Annux

Comment

• Miss you, D Creags <3

Comment

• i thought you quit subspace
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• I pop on occasionally to annoy Fit

Comment

• What did I ever do to this guy? :shaun:
                                Greets,