Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff resignation. It's controversial like Jerry Springer in '97.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Galleleo
    Edit: Decided to not take up so much space to just argue with squeezer, let met make it clear to you squeez, RIGHT NOW I am NOT picking anyone's side, I might be leaning towards the qan, rodge etc. side a bit more, but I am not well enough informed to actually pick between both sides. That does however not mean I don't think changes need to be made, because I do, and I think this has been going on longer then just now and with P_L.

Anyway, not to turn this into a personal vendatta or a thread revolving about me, back to the problem layed down by qan, rodge and everyone else who managed to stay on topic.
    ure right dude, I'm sorry about what i said about u. Though on the first page u were asking for staff. <_< . Whatever, ure right, now is not the time for personal vandetta's, this is way bigger than the both of us. So rather than bicker and bitch, lets unite. Wonder Twin Powers Activate.

Oh, and Hot Rod, u cant silence the people forever. Unless u want a revolution. Then go ahead.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• No, I don't think that was his reasoning, and I don't think it would be hiding either, we all still have full view of it... just in a more appropriate forum section.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valiant
        Whether you want to believe it or not, TW is mired in stagnation, however much the increasing population figures might appear to tell you.
        Originally posted by A Few People
        We have the most people. Consequently we rule.
        First of all, hey Val. Nice to see you're still alive You should pop into SS more often.

Second, don't fall into the "we're pop, we rock" argument too easily. TW has the instagib settings where you don't need to be that good to get many kills. And as we know from Hollywood, body count = audience. Also the fact there a lot of people here attracts a lot of the new players here. This is partly why there are two installations of Subspace around. One with just 0.39b and the SVS zones, where you have to download a specific file to play TW or any other 0.38 zone, and I assume another with the whole caboodle.

(on a side note, why on earth are we still stuck on 0.38? As far as I know all 0.39b did was add changes to prevent cheating in SVS zones)

Anywho, just because a zone is approchable by the masses doesn't mean it has the highest quality. I'm sure Britney Spears sells lots of albums, but that doesn't make her a great artist. Reality shows pull the biggest audiences, but they're a lot of shite. TW knocks the socks off other zones with regards the amount of different events it has (the only event TW can't beat is MoC), but are its other elements that high in quality?
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
          Oh, and Hot Rod, u cant silence the people forever. Unless u want a revolution. Then go ahead.
          Sigh...this isn't even for you guys who aren't on staff. You don't know what goes on, and there have no perspective. This post isn't about <ER> is about problems in upperstaff, and I doubt any of you are on the smod chat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Rod
            Sigh...this isn't even for you guys who aren't on staff. You don't know what goes on, and there have no perspective. This post isn't about <ER> is about problems in upperstaff, and I doubt any of you are on the smod chat.
            You mean the weekly circle jerk where absolutely nothing gets accomplished.
            Originally posted by vubinspiran
            I hate X very hard.

Comment

• We need a jesus type savior to come fix this shit
              Girl if it's alright,
              100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broly
                We need a jesus type savior to come fix this shit
                It won't happen.

This will all blow over, and in another year or two the whole circle will repeat itself.

Edit : No, TW will never be in a state where everyone is happy. But that isn't the point of this thread.
                Last edited by GuruMeditation; 12-30-2004, 09:10 PM.
                gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezor
                  You mean the weekly circle jerk where absolutely nothing gets accomplished.
                  When you've been on smod chat, i'll take your comments to mean something, until then, just chill.

Comment

Shut the fuck up. This is about how a zone WE ALL PLAY IN is run. Stop sucking up you little bitch.

"UNTIL YOUVE BEEN A SMOD" well in order to be smod that would require us to conform like little bitches and suck up to whichever dean it is this week. No. And not only that, what in fucks name makes you so superior?
                    Last edited by Volcs; 12-30-2004, 09:16 PM.
                    Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Stupid bullshit alert! Stupid bullshit alert! Woo woo!
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• notice how the people who have no experience with upperstaff are casting judgements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vykromond
                          Stupid bullshit alert! Stupid bullshit alert! Woo woo!
                          Agreed. The purpose of staff is to oversee the play of the zone and make it enjoyable for all. If TW staff becomes messed up and gay, then the game will be messed up and gay. In the end, it is the players who will suffer from poor staff, bull shit indeed.
                          1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Comment

• Originally posted by Chingy
                            Agreed. The purpose of staff is to oversee the play of the zone and make it enjoyable for all. If TW staff becomes messed up and gay, then the game will be messed up and gay. In the end, it is the players who will suffer from poor staff, bull shit indeed.
                            Agreed there, but my point is that, you don't know what is really happening, you aren't dealing with upperstaff members all the time. How is saything that bullshit. And im not making this post to suckup. I'm not gonna let people who just read qan's post then don't get all the facts. You know all the upperstaff did was bring TWL, TWD, and all the other cool thing you guys like.

Comment

• True hot rod, Staff has brought us many great things, but what is under question here is the leadership as of now. As I write this reply I cant help but noticing Pure_Luck is viewing this thread. Why does he not say anything? Does the truth hurt? Or have you already put out a statement, and if this is the case I am deeply sorry. Sometimes I think you got dean of staff out of Pure_Luck.
                              1:AnZu> jk jk underground i love you

Comment

notice how the people who have no experience with upperstaff are casting judgements.
                                I don't have a fucking clue who you are, so I'm doubting you're as important as you'd like to think. Safe to assume by your asshole attitude you're staff. Now, you think just because we aren't smods we don't have opinions on how OUR ZONE should be run? We're the ones who deal with this shit. Fuck you and your elitest attitude, asshole.

Originally posted by Chingy
                                Why does he not say anything? Does the truth hurt? Or have you already put out a statement, and if this is the case I am deeply sorry. Sometimes I think you got dean of staff out of Pure_Luck.
                                You need to shut the fuck up too. You aren't funny. You don't know how staff used to be, so don't fucking comment. You can't compare P_L to other deans as you don't know what any other dean was like.. so what are you doing? FOLLOWING.
                                Last edited by Volcs; 12-30-2004, 09:46 PM.
                                Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Working...
                                X