Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff resignation. It's controversial like Jerry Springer in '97.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read the whole thing through, until I got to page 3 when it started turning into a few personal arguements. Let's get back on topic here, though I know that diversity in hosting and other similiar things are important, they aren't the major problems we're faced with here and now. Read Qan and Rodger's post again if you don't know what problems they were focusing on. Based on the flaming and the personalizing that has gone on, I now agree that this would of have been better not posted here.
    1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
    3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
    3:Best> see it coming
    3:Best> sad

Comment

• Rodge was like the best staffer, very strick but a good stafferz. About the rest, some i dont know others are like jason and awesome.

I remember when i asked bosshawk why he never was on staffzors cause he is like ancient on this shit, then he said he had a personal issue with PL. Weird for me to see someone like bosshawk have personal issues with others. Well i dont know PL, but i know bosshawk.

W/e tw staff system/recruitment sucks, ZH's and ER's doesnt wanna help or host, most of them hate helping and hosting they just want to become moderators to act like jason. Anyways...
      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• Interesting times, these. I've been out of SS too long to comment objectively, but my personal opinion is tilted in agreement with Rodge and Qan. I sincerely hope that new, enthusiastic and competent people can be given a chance in the upper echelons of staff, and that existing members can look at the situation objectively and take appropriate actions according to what they see.

Whether you want to believe it or not, TW is mired in stagnation, however much the increasing population figures might appear to tell you.
        Old git and mostly harmless former captain of British Squad

Comment

• Originally posted by schope
          W/e tw staff system/recruitment sucks, ZH's and ER's doesnt wanna help or host, most of them hate helping and hosting they just want to become moderators to act like jason. Anyways...
          Exactly. The new staff members that are being recruited, they don't even want staff, but will take it. I think that the next few recruits are people who acually want staff so they can make TW better because they will acually want to do work, and not get mod.
          the price is right, bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wax
            People keep posting as though upper staff such as P_L care about what the community has to say. Silly kids.
            then we are truly living in TW's version of "1984"

edit: Bring Back Lefty

Gal: Shut ure mouth and open ure eyes! Stop sucking staff dick to get staff. "I don't think upper-staff is as bad as everyone says....blah blah blah blah." I hope staff is at least smart enough to see through this
            Last edited by Squeezer; 12-30-2004, 08:06 PM.
            Originally posted by Tone
            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Right after a post asking that everyone drop the personal attacks, you go and start name dropping, schope. Do you ever, I mean fucking ever, think about anything before you say it, dude?

I have nothing to do with this. The fact that we don't get along has nothing to do with this. Whoever doesn't get along with whoever else, set that shit aside. There is an incredibly larger picture here.

READ THIS: Our zone is going to hell in a handbasket. If we do not affect some major changes very soon, there will be nothing left to do but watch the zone hit rock bottom.

I'd really like to see some more input from upper staff. The ball is in your court. Don't keep us waiting too long.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Sad to see you go Qan. Known you about a year now from the memoria project and I hope you have a good life. Hope you never come back (mean it in the good way ^_^) We'll miss you and your help. Thank you for helping me in while I just started TWDev. I didn't really feel like I fit in and you helped me.

Comment

• I dont really wanna get involved in this all... but I'd just like to comment the posts that say "Our current ER's and ZH's can/do only opperate with bots".

Here is my hosted event list (Dyers eve <ER>):

aven 1
                  battle 1
                  battleship 1
                  bigblind 1
                  black 1
                  blizzard 1
                  deathmatch 1
                  dominate 2
                  fishies 1
                  freezetag 2
                  frwars 1
                  hunt 1
                  lights 1
                  mambobase 1
                  outpost 1
                  pocketarmy 1
                  pods 1
                  prodem 1
                  quasi 1
                  radiohead 1
                  rocketwarz 1
                  shrap 1
                  skatebase 1
                  smoothbase 1
                  sprint 3
                  superbeast 2
                  teamkill 1
                  tinyturretz 1
                  turretwar2 1
                  turretwarz 1
                  twisted 1
                  ufc 1
                  warped 1
                  weirdball 1
                  weirdbase 1
                  zombies2 1

Ofcourse there are automated events listed in there. The events are there to be hosted. But allot of semi-automated events are listed aswell. Also look at the amount of different events. Its not all the same as people claim it too be. Only 41 events are listed. Yes, maybe it is to lil. I am not saying I am an very active or good <ER>, but I try too do the best I possibly can. So do the most staff members I see around in my opinion. Sure we are spoiled with bots. And I agree help calls should always be taken by a staff member even if the bot gave the correct awnser, which isnt always the case atm.

I dont deny some things need changing, but also keep in mind that most of us try the best they can.
                  Last edited by Dyers eve; 12-30-2004, 08:17 PM.
                  Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                  Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                  Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer
                    Gal: Shut ure mouth and open ure eyes! Stop sucking staff dick to get staff. "I don't think upper-staff is as bad as everyone says....blah blah blah blah." I hope staff is at least smart enough to see through this
                    Edit: Decided to not take up so much space to just argue with squeezer, let met make it clear to you squeez, RIGHT NOW I am NOT picking anyone's side, I might be leaning towards the qan, rodge etc. side a bit more, but I am not well enough informed to actually pick between both sides. That does however not mean I don't think changes need to be made, because I do, and I think this has been going on longer then just now and with P_L.

Anyway, not to turn this into a personal vendatta or a thread revolving about me, back to the problem layed down by qan, rodge and everyone else who managed to stay on topic.
                    Last edited by Galleleo; 12-30-2004, 08:40 PM.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• i would like to come back to the forums for a whoel 2 secs, nad say that staff sucks, PL suck, and really dont care to argue, but Jason is absolutely correct with the direction he is going in. on a 2nd note, PL needs to stop recruiting staff off of bribes and sexual favors. But hey if you like kissing asses or sucking some major staff cock, that an easy way on
                      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                      Originally posted by kthx
                      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa
                        i would like to come back to the forums for a whoel 2 secs, nad say that staff sucks, PL suck, and really dont care to argue, but Jason is absolutely correct with the direction he is going in. on a 2nd note, PL needs to stop recruiting staff off of bribes and sexual favors. But hey if you like kissing asses or sucking some major staff cock, that an easy way on
                        I will suck massive staff cock to be mod.
                        "You are below mediocre" - Made You Look

Comment

• Originally posted by Summa
                          on a 2nd note, PL needs to stop recruiting staff off of bribes and sexual favors. But hey if you like kissing asses or sucking some major staff cock, that an easy way on
                          Sexual favours? we aren't talking about Poid, summa.
                          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• move this to the staff only forum now...look what is has become.

Comment

• I think the point is to not be silenced, and to raise awareness to the fucked up shit... but, maybe that's just my interpretation...?
                              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Originally posted by Hot Rod
                                move this to the staff only forum now...look what is has become.
                                so hiding the truth is the way to resolve this?
                                TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                                TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                                Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                                - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                                Originally posted by kthx
                                Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X