Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff resignation. It's controversial like Jerry Springer in '97.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shitty hosted events? I host mostly basing. Nice to see how much you know. Like I said before. You have no idea what you are talking about.
    4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
    Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
    1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

• Due, maybe i'm uneducated and this question is entirely off base but, how are you in any position to say what peoples motives are when they do something on staff? It's really impossible to draw a conclusion unless you're staff, and to say that Holy wrote something on paper to get more power when you have no real knowledge is really ignorant.

PS: Conc, I notice you're reading this, please link me to Sarah Silvermen's Conan interview. Thanks.

Edit: Volcs, ghoulgames was hosted today, I hosted thorlob a couple days ago, and while a lot of ER's are inactive, the ones who are hosting are doing a damn good job of it.
      Last edited by Vehicle; 12-30-2004, 04:31 PM.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Under Dog
        Due, maybe i'm uneducated and this question is entirely off base but, how are you in any position to say what peoples motives are when they do something on staff? It's really impossible to draw a conclusion unless you're staff, and to say that Holy wrote something on paper to get more power when you have no real knowledge is really ignorant.

PS: Conc, I notice you're reading this, please link me to Sarah Silvermen's Conan interview. Thanks.
        becouse i know it from ppl that are in staff. (upper staff that is)

shees how stupid can u be?
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

• Obviously not as stupid as you to not realize that the facts/opinions you're hearing from upper staff are biased because they're coming from their mouths.
          (Overstrand)>no

Comment

• Wow Shayde, basing must take alot out of you!!!

and adman, I remember Era and Left_eye were always hosting that !!! That was awesome... I never once won. lol.
            Flabin did the robo rampage in DM, but it was alot of fun seeing a sysop take an hour of his day to play in elim with thors... things really have changed alot.
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Obviously not as stupid as you to not realize that the facts/opinions you're hearing from upper staff are biased because they're coming from their mouths.
              the person(s) who said it to me, know stuff ware they are talking about.
              but hell dont trust me or believe.

not like i care what u think of u.
              My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

• Once again, no idea what your talking about. I suppose when I host 3 hours of basing straight manually in go base because the bots are down to keep people happy, that doesnt constitute as caring or hosting enough right? Or when I do sprees for 5-6 hours straight of all different events, thats nothing as well right? Other ER's do the same.
                4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
                Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
                1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

• Lololol funny thread.
                  I didn't read through all of it because than I'd still be sitting right here, scrolling through the posts for hours.
                  Anyway ... Rodge, s4j3n and Qan for me were the only GOOD staffers. They knew what they were doing and they were fully dedicated to TW. I see alot of upperstaff who don't give a f*ck about TW. They are just there for the show or something .. nobody dares to take away their position, even though they are useless.
                  I understand Dock> has a lot of stuff to do irl, and you can't blame him that he doesn't have that much time for TW. But, I think, that someone else should take his position over than. Just as an assistant.
                  I also see a lot of new ZH's who are , in my humble opinion, quite useless. I am sorry for those who feel attacked now, but take for example Nyamo <ZH>. I don't think she has been playing this game any longer than 2 months. And she just gets staff thanks to ass kissing while she doesn't know anything about the game. You can say "you can teach her" but as someone else mentioned above, ppl should know everything already when they get assigned for staff.

Anyway ... the best staffers are leaving, and Staff keeps the useless ppl in. So FOR ONCE, listen to the smart staffers and do something. Just replace the whole upperstaff, with exception of a few people. Axe all the lazy <ER>'s and replace them by better people.
                  Well.. I could keep on writing about idea's and things I have in mind for this subject for hours, but I'll stop now.
                  7:Barton> hi tats
                  7:Barton> still no smod?
                  7:Barton> :(
                  7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                  7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                  3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

• Under Dog,
                    I'm impressed, I wish I could have been around for those hostings.

At the same time, your perspective has changed now that you are staff. You've got the "staff-superior complex" that comes along with that spiffy ER tag... Just because he isn't on staff doesn't mean he's a total idiot, and just because you are staff doesn't mean you know what's going on either.

Why don't you tell me why you wanted staff? so that you could do some good? doubtful.
                    Before staff used to come with some sacrifice and responsibility, even alot of aggrivation. Now it's press a button and wait until the game is over. "Oh you're welcome, it was a hard game to host, but I did it for you! Thank me! !"
                    Last edited by Volcs; 12-30-2004, 04:43 PM.

Comment

• How long ago are we talking volcs? Because I was staff in 02-03. And the reason I wanted staff back then wasn't because I wanted to help people, it's because I wanted to host all the shit that never got hosted, to be honest.

And i'm sure I don't know half of what's going on, but to develop an opinion through heresay and other peoples opinions is just stupid.
                      (Overstrand)>no

Comment

How long ago are we talking volcs? Because I was staff in 02-03. And the reason I wanted staff back then wasn't because I wanted to help people, it's because I wanted to host all the shit that never got hosted, to be honest.

And i'm sure I don't know half of what's going on, but to develop an opinion through heresay and other peoples opinions is just stupid.

so u know everything that happens in upper staff?

dont think so boy
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

• Due, noone knows every aspect of this crap... all I know is I want things to be the way they used to be before rank in elim, before newbs took staff, before bots replaced ERs Forget moving forward with new stuff, take all that shit away!!!!

Originally posted by Under Dog
                          How long ago are we talking volcs? Because I was staff in 02-03. And the reason I wanted staff back then wasn't because I wanted to help people, it's because I wanted to host all the shit that never got hosted, to be honest.

before bots completely took over hosting.. I dunno how long ago it was, 3 years?
                          Last edited by Volcs; 12-30-2004, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
                            best run
                            I loled hard.
                            sage

Comment

And you know how to read? The point is, you know as little if not less then I know.
                              (Overstrand)>no

Comment

And you know how to read? The point is, you know as little if not less then I know.
                                and u know everything?

dont think so
                                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit

Comment

Working...
                                X