Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not shining examples of Weasel players. But then I could point out shitty players in almost every ship. You have basing WB's and you have spawning WB's. You have base javs, roof javs and tube javs. You have base terrs and turrets. Please, pick a better example of a Weasel user, like Vorf or Sarien. Weasel players are all being punished because you don't like a few people who use the ship. Wah wah. Selfish cunt.

EDIT: Sarien, I see you're viewing this thread. Head on over to the "Weasel Nerf'd" thread and see why Tone REALLY wanted Weasels to get crippled. I'd love to hear your side of that.
    Last edited by PH; 02-26-2005, 02:30 AM.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• funny how they give the levi something its mature elder brother (who doesn't throw temper tantrums and blow up everything in sight) the shark deserves so much more.

So thats 2 players that do that... there are many more wbs (and to a smaller extent lancs) that pm ppl they kill/use kill macroes, so using them as an example isn't getting anyone anywhere.

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• ez. just give every ship xradar that the jav has. drains nrg. and revert to the recent weasel settings. problem solved. your fault for getting x'ed.
        PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
        pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
        hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
        Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

• My idea.... for what it's worth.

Take away XRadar from every ship except Weasel and Terrier, but make it drain the Terr's energy and give the Weasel a bit more energy so the lanc can't own it with one shot.
          Mmmmrrrrrow meow meeeeowww mew meow. ~swishes tails~ =^.^=

Comment

• Originally posted by FozzY2K
            My idea.... for what it's worth.

Take away XRadar from every ship except Weasel and Terrier, but make it drain the Terr's energy and give the Weasel a bit more energy so the lanc can't own it with one shot.
            your idea is terrible, you just Xed me in the pub. youre still able to go around invisible and causing ships that cant even see you at all to die. something that makes no sense at all. you should be grateful you can do still this most retarded thing.

Comment

• how can you think the weasel is overpowered, i dont get it. the only thing it can do is entertain the terr in flagroom or lame some bounty campers. this ship serves no purpose other than distraction and fun. it has no actual power, any other ship would do more damage. where is the fun in a cloaker that cant cloak? tho i think this very minor change does not affect it so much at all. it is a fun ship, give it back its items and stop making a fighter ship out of an assassin ship.

also while we are at it, my usual pub rant: rethink the pure pub idea. allow levis at a certain ammount. give the lanc bouncing bullets and move the javs xradar to another ship. ty

Comment

• I like ingenfyres idea.
                also, i personally wouldn't mind if stealth went completely if it meant cloak drain went back to what it was a few days ago.
                Or even if using cloak kept energy static, i could live with that.

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• I have to admit i had fun with Cloaker myself once in a great while, but what i would do is just go next to a levi who is camped on the roof and decloak without firing just to scare it, or keep hitting the flag in base while the warbirds keep hitting it back and trying to shoot me. a few times i would fire at levis from very far away to give them a long time to get out of the way. those were just some mind games once in a great while, but im not into actually Xing people

Comment

• your idea is terrible, you just Xed me in the pub. youre still able to go around invisible and causing ships that cant even see you at all to die. something that makes no sense at all. you should be grateful you can do still this most retarded thing.
                    now you said it. you dont like cloaking. but a weasel's most important skill is TO CLOAK. if you dont want cloakers ask if they get removed from the game.

no, you are a clever guy, you try to make the staff believe that weasels are too strong. the staff then weakend the ship so much that it is almost unplayable.

I hate ppl that dont say what they really want.
                    WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
                    tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

• Rofl @ Mythrandir owning this thread up
                      Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                      1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                      2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                      Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                      Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

• maybe

but i Only win
                        None

Comment

• Closed due to inappropriate thread revival
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                          X