X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pure Hatred
    <rant>
    I should've paid attention to your name before I started talking to you. There's nothing coming from you except for a flood of negativity.

Comment

• Actually this is exactly the suggestion I made a while back- energy drain for the cloaking. It makes sense - why should these lame players be allowed to sit in the tube all game cloaked? The problem with weasels was there was little downside to the ship - very fast, easy to get a fast shot, widespread multifire, quick recharge. Then you give it unlimited cloaking? The people complaining about the "whining" are idiots. Anyone could see the ship was unbalanced.

Comment

• Excuse me if I'm a bit vulgar and outspoken. How about listening to the players for once and holding a vote, since ship six seems to have so many people's panties in a knot? Oh, that's right, it's too much work. God forbid a staffer have to do something constructive. Just alter a few settings and people will hush for a while, right? Don't even bother trying to find a long-term solution.

Typical.

EDIT: Cloud, I don't know what you're smoking, but pass that shit this way. The Weasel was, and still is, very slow. It can't keep up with a WB unless the WB slows down to spawn, camp or whatever. And guess what? The WB's that whine about the Weasels are doing the exact same shit the Weasel is doing that's pissing them off. So not only has staff bowed down to whiners, they've bowed down to hypocritical whiners. Now you fucking pussy WB's are free to spawn and camp (or "snipe", if you want to be a politically correct faggot about it), and you don't even need to cooperate with your team to do it. Enjoy your zone, pussies.

EDIT 2: Tone, you're a fucking idiot. You don't know how to play the game. Lancasters are already a fucking nuisance, and you want your 1550 energy back so you can be a fucking tank, an even bigger pain in the ass? Weasels are crippled because of your childish whining, and you still can't pull a 1:1 ratio. If I spawned as much as you do, I'd be somewhere in the 5:1 area. Forgive me for pulling a DEA here, but spare us from listening to any more of your ignorant bullshit and just get cancer.

EDIT 3 (Jesus, so many stupid points to refute): I've said this before, but I never supported the last Weasel change. I don't like the increased bullet speed, as it took any semblance of talent that was necessary to skillfully pilot the ship and flushed it down the shitter. I suggest a poll with the following options:

1) Keep the cloaker as it is (small ship/stealth+cloak drains energy)
        2) Revert to the old settings (the ones that the faggots whined about until staff pacified them)
        3) Revert to the old OLD settings (big ship/1200 energy/rep+rocket package/slow bullets)
        4) Something else

Something tells me the majority of players will choose 2 or 3. The visionaries will choose 4, and the whiny spawning cunts will choose 1. I understand that you're not going to please every player, but in bowing down to the minority just because they whine the loudest you've shown that you DO NOT give a shit about the players.
        Last edited by PH; 02-25-2005, 11:51 PM.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Ok pure hatred, lets make a deal, you get the UNLIMITED INVISIBILITY cloaker back and i get back 1550 energy on lancasters where blue bullets dont kill them on one shot if they have fulkl energy. REMEMBER THAT SETTING? it was on for a while
          you still do not get it tone. you are not in the position to "make deals". you are ONE player. your opinion doesnt count more that mine or pure hatred's does.

now plz stop your stupid polemic attacks and get serious <_<
          WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
          tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

• Originally posted by deutschpunkrevolte
            you still do not get it tone. you are not in the position to "make deals". you are ONE player. your opinion doesnt count more that mine or pure hatred's does.

now plz stop your stupid polemic attacks and get serious <_<
            i wasnt trying to say i have the power to make a deal. i was just showing.... (see signature)

Originally posted by CloudHelmut
            Actually this is exactly the suggestion I made a while back- energy drain for the cloaking. It makes sense - why should these lame players be allowed to sit in the tube all game cloaked? The problem with weasels was there was little downside to the ship - very fast, easy to get a fast shot, widespread multifire, quick recharge. Then you give it unlimited cloaking? The people complaining about the "whining" are idiots. Anyone could see the ship was unbalanced.

well hell yeah it makes sense. it makes a lot of sense and many know it. it is after all being completely invisible for just the price of a little energy drain that is quite rechargeable by turning the ridiculous stuff off for a few seconds.

Edit: No Pure Hatred i dont really want 1550 energy back that wouldnt be fair. the point is if you want unlimited invisibility, fast bullets, less energy to fire, all that stuff back, then ill have 1550 energy back thank you very much
            Last edited by Tone; 02-25-2005, 11:48 PM.

Comment

• you want to make us believe that a weasel that doesn't lose energy if it is cloaked affects trenchwars and ruins the game.
              and that it is as powerful (or such a danger for trenchwars balance) as a lanc with 1550 energy "where blue bullets dont kill them on one shot if they have fulkl energy."

you have no proof, no statistics, no indications, just nothing but your opinion. (you can be lucky that you are no scientist but a bored little boy who should get a life.) though you want to make us believe that what you say is true and therefore you use an old trick.
              "The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly...it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."

-Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister

source: http://www.hkweaponsystems.com/cgi-b...oseph_goebbels

we know guys like you. you can't trick us. :P
              WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
              tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

A.D.A.

Comment

• Originally posted by deutschpunkrevolte
                you have no proof, no statistics, no indications, just nothing but your opinion. (you can be lucky that you are no scientist but a bored little boy who should get a life.) though you want to make us believe that what you say is true and therefore you use an old trick.
                "The most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly...it must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over."

-Joseph Goebbels, Nazi Propaganda Minister

source: http://www.hkweaponsystems.com/cgi-b...oseph_goebbels

we know guys like you. you can't trick us. :P
                Your logic: 'the argument against the cloaker setting is a nazi-like tactic, therefore unlimited invisibility to just go around and kill ship after ship without it even seeing you or playing against it must be fair and balanced'

who cares about arguing and debate and tactics. look at what the X was! like Cloud said: "why should these lame players be allowed to sit in the tube all game cloaked?...anyone could see the ship was unbalanced."

Edit: pure go ahead and take a real vote if you can somehow but you wont be pleased with the results
                Last edited by Tone; 02-26-2005, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Gj Tone. I owe you a beer.

Just because he was vocal about it doesn't mean Tone was the only one who wanted it. I hate the previous x settings because they are too easy to abuse by newbs like yoshisdad, classic q8i and others...who just like to roam around spawn laming people. In a wb, even if you move around and use thrust a lot, with the amount of cloakers in spawn, it was still likely to get x'd.

It's good to see more of a balance with the settings. :thumbsup:

Comment

• I only showed that you use propaganda tactics. nothing else. and that what you say isnt based on facts but on your personal opinion.

your try to explain my logic just shows that you must be very stupid coz you didnt get my point.

like Cloud said: "why should these lame players be allowed to sit in the tube all game cloaked?...anyone could see the ship was unbalanced."
                    lol, you still do it. stop it now. bring facts or stop it and we let a poll decide. but
                    repeating things doesnt make em true.
                    WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:

A.D.A.

Comment

• Pure Hatred said:
                      EDIT: Cloud, I don't know what you're smoking, but pass that shit this way. The Weasel was, and still is, very slow. It can't keep up with a WB unless the WB slows down to spawn, camp or whatever. And guess what? The WB's that whine about the Weasels are doing the exact same shit the Weasel is doing that's pissing them off.
                      I'm smoking Northern Lights and you can buy your own. The unlimited cloak was a stupid part of the game and now it's gone. Suck it up, buttercup. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone
                        I like to spawnkill with my Lancaster, and these Weasels are ruining my fun. I give great head, and the first staffer to change the settings will receive one of my world-famous blowjobs, complete with deep-throat grand finale. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck. Weasels suck.

Huh? What's a base?
                        There. Now anyone who stumbles onto this thread knows exactly what Tone is saying without having to read six pages' worth of shit.

j=t, I'll be the first to admit that 90% of Weasel players just enjoy pissing people off, but the 10% that use it legitimately don't deserve to be punished so some gay Lanc can have his spawning fun.
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Just get rid of it. Seriously. It's a completely useless ship now. Making it so it can't cloak totally defeats the purpose of the ship. Get rid of the weasel, and the lancaster, and the leviathan. Then we'll all be happy warbirds, spiders, javs, sharks and terriers. We'll hold hands, sing songs around fires, and base like it's no one's business.

Comment

• Here's my problem.
                            6 months ago: "The weasel is way too weak! Something should be done!"
                            A couple months ago: "We agree, here's your new weasel. See it's a little faster, can turn a little faster, and you've got XRadar now."
                            Recently: "Whoa.. wait a minute.. this weasel is much too strong. The only thing we can do to fix this is change one of the basic underlying tenets of the ship design that it's always had."

So rather than go back to even the previous settings, rather than even go to something in between. Instead, they just go with some completely other direction entirely. Here, I know, slow the ship back down, keep the turn speed, keep the rocket gone, and keep the X-radar. A happy medium between the old "too weak" and current "omg it's so much too overpowered all of a sudden".

It's all this when yet, they're pumping up the leviathan.
                            It's mind boggling, after the obvious result of the pure pubs.
                            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                              newbs like yoshisdad, classic q8i and others...
                              Classic Q8i> poor thingy
                              > i'm sorry, what?
                              > i'm not the one hiding in safe
                              > and why do you keep leaving?
                              Classic Q8i> because i only win
                              Classic Q8i> i only win dude
                              > can you say anything else?
                              Classic Q8i> yes i only win
                              > hahaha
                              > but you don't fight
                              Classic Q8i> huh
                              > you hide in safe
                              Classic Q8i> maybe but i only win
                              Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

• yoshisdad, classic q8i go around and X people and PM them laughing and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X