• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pearl Jam
    your mom isn't balanced

***walter payton high five***
    You know how we roll.

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• So far this seems to make perfect sense and a little better. i will now play more and see

Comment

• You leave the leviathan in, not to mention giving it back a fucking repel while it still gets team greens (something that not even a shark has who needs repels to play, and not just to annoy the fuck out of people) and then you go and you say the weasel cloak and stealth is going to drain energy. The ship with the least energy. The ship that is a complete and total pariah and convenient target.

Smooth Move.

Way to listen to a scatterbrained idiot like Tone. He's such a vast repository of knowledge that the shit just seeps out and trickles down until it makes his shoes all squidgy. That or maybe being stupid and knowing how to only get louder and louder with your complaints is how to get stuff truly done.

Your priorities for your public arena community are truly those of excellence and at least a half assed minute's thought.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarien
          You leave the leviathan in, not to mention giving it back a fucking repel while it still gets team greens (something that not even a shark has who needs repels to play, and not just to annoy the fuck out of people) and then you go and you say the weasel cloak and stealth is going to drain energy. The ship with the least energy. The ship that is a complete and total pariah and convenient target.

Smooth Move.

Way to listen to a scatterbrained idiot like Tone. He's such a vast repository of knowledge that the shit just seeps out and trickles down until it makes his shoes all squidgy. That or maybe being stupid and knowing how to only get louder and louder with your complaints is how to get stuff truly done.

Your priorities for your public arena community are truly those of excellence and at least a half assed minute's thought.
          O come on, they didnt just only listen to me and the others, they noticed the problem themselves

Edit: what are you mad for, you will have a slightly harder time now going around picking off levi after levi and any other ship without xradar instead of playing against them?

You get to be completely actually, get this, INVISIBLE and also invisible to radar all for just a slow energy drain. thats an INCREDIBLE ability to have just for a small energy drain, WOW.
          Last edited by Tone; 02-25-2005, 02:28 AM.

Comment

• They did listen to you and it annoys the shit out of me.
            Why?

Because somehow despite the number of years this zone has been up, people are still regularly failing to realize that when you discuss the decline of the popularity and quality of league play they don't see the obvious conclusion and correlations to that of the public arenas.

Yes ?go base is nice for basing. But that is one structured arena. It can't possibly have the same kind of impact as all of your public arenas. You regularly have hundreds of people running through your public arenas on a daily basis. Hundreds. Compared to 16 people playing every 15-30 minutes. You work on the pubs to make them better, to teach players and guide players new to the zone, and you get more people interested in the game itself and then into league and structured play.

Instead of that, they just go with the siren wailing the loudest (ie you).
            It isn't just a question of "vets" playing in public arenas. It isn't an elitist attitude coming from those currently in league play. It's that from the very moment a new player hits the public arena, they should be showed that Trench Wars is Basing, Dueling, and Javving. I had that from the guy that got me into SS, because he introduced me and taught me that from the get go. As it is a player hits the public arena, and just has to figure it all out for him/herself. There are only about a bazillion pitfalls with this method, and what you're seeing is the end result.

There should be an automated bot chat, that spews out TW newbie help messages. The arena enter message should be "Type ?chat=TWNewPlayer if you're new to this zone.". The bot should proceed to tell what the flag is, that while in possession of it each kill you get, you get a 200 point bonus to the points earned. It should mention each of the ships and its role when used. It should discuss dueling and how that works. They should finally rip out the freaking leviathan considering they deem it worthy to remove thors from the game, and they should construct the entire public arena experience from the ground up to build fundamentals for players working up into league play.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

• Hahaha best thing I ever seen

Not only is Tone probably the only person they listened to and he got what he wanted, but everyone else is now at his mercy and are more worked up than he used to be (both sides worked up over the dumbest shit possible nonetheless)

Rofl this is rich, I'm prepared to see the flaming elevate itself to new heights on this subject, but from the other side of the coin
              Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
              1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
              2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
              Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
              Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

• ok it's my turn. i hate wbs in purepub. change it. kthxbye.

p.s. this may look familiar from an earlier post.
                PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

• naw just limits would be nice...
                  Reinstate Sarien
                  ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

• Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
                    liar. you dislike the settings too.
                    I already said I dislike them, but I'm not going to cry like about it, unlike some fucking faggish nerds who get their panties in a knot over a spaceship game. I rarely if ever play pubs anymore as it is, so why bitch and gripe over something that isn't going to affect me?

Remember these words well. Newton's third law, motherfuckers. Newton's third law. See you when you pick another ship to cry about, Tone.
                    Last edited by PH; 02-25-2005, 12:06 PM.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• How about we all start hunting t0ne with sharks?

Comment

• he wouldnt care cause they arent lame
                        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                        apt>yes u can wtf
                        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                        apt>na
                        apt>ill show you pictures
                        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

• He will care when a basically unarmed ship kills him.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• hell, what a crap

t0ne u destroyed the weasel with ur whining about it. I played weasel today and must say it lost it's attraction totally now.

it is and was always relatively slow. ok but it was able to cloak.
                            it still has no shooting power. ok but it was able to cloak.
                            now it can't even cloak (without losing nrg).
                            cloaking is now only useful for running away. and running away is teh sux0r anyways.

cloakers have always been part of teH game and made it more exciting.
                            example: nowadays PURE HATRED can roof with a wb and kill anyone (coz he's so damn l33t). u can't just take a cloak and kill him. but that was imho much fun. teh game was more dynamic and stuff coz u could change to weasel and kill some when they didn't expect it.
                            now all u have to do is get a wb and a jav and bomb from roof. no cloaker tactics anymore. but that is just one very l4me example there are many others.

I m writing to much. let s keep it short.

NEW SETTINGS SUCK.

WHAT DO WE WANT?
                            TEH old SETTINGS BACK!
                            AND WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
                            TEH old SETTINGS BACK!
                            Last edited by deutschpunkrevolte; 02-25-2005, 01:23 PM.
                            WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
                            tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

• It was me!

Comment

• It was me!

nuf said
                                WE WANT OUR CLOAKS BACK!

hatelist:
                                tone (destroyed weasels/is a whiner), BobR (is an asshole), Vitron (tried to tk me), ZeUs!!, Tibro, pandagirl89 (is a dumb lil girl), Golden Sun (called me a "fucktard"), Exotic

disciple: "Overburn" :wub: me!

A.D.A.

anti-deutschpunkrevolte-alliance

Comment

Working...
                                X