This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarien
    Jesus, just fuck it. fuck you. just.. christ.. are you stupid? Is it somehow not your fault? What the FUCK?
    For the THIRD TIME.. FOUR OF EIGHT... have X RADAR.
    From Lowest to Highest:
    Javelin - Ship 2
    Terrier - Ship 5
    Weasel - Ship 6
    Shark - Ship 8
    I'm not even going again into how 3 of the other 4 have some meager manner of defense. Just.. FUCK.
    Goddamnit.. I mean what the fuck.. How can any person on earth BE like you? I hate going off like this, but.. just.. fuck.. FUCK. There has to be a reason you're like this. It's incomprehensible. How are you able to BE .. you and not beat yourself to death just to stop.. being YOU?
    when i am a really hyper war bird that is shift thursting like crazy and going all over the arena, they get me a little less. besides having X radar, thats a semi-defence, thats about it. i was doing this when stultus' cloaker gang followed me, and they said "Stop running pussy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone
      when i am a really hyper war bird that is shift thursting like crazy and going all over the arena, they get me a little less. besides having X radar, thats a semi-defence, thats about it. i was doing this when stultus' cloaker gang followed me, and they said "Stop running pussy"
      DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY KEEP FOLLOWING YOU?

IT'S BECAUSE YOU COME TO THE FORUMS AND WHINE ABOUT IT.

THEY KNOW IT BOTHERS YOU SO THEY KEEP DOING IT.

IF YOU'D SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY THE GAME MAYBE THEY WOULDN'T SINGLE YOU OUT THE WAY THEY DO.

OH, AND YOU MIGHT TRY BASING ONCE IN A WHILE.

BECAUSE SPAWNERS DESERVE TO GET CLOAKED ANYWAY.

LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD.

PLEASE.

AND BAN TONE IF HE MAKES ANOTHER ONE OF THESE FUCKING RETARDED THINGS.

THANK YOU.

EDIT: IF STAYING ON YOUR TOES AND WORKING WITH YOUR TEAMMATES TO MINIMIZE THE WEASEL THREAT ARE THINGS YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND, I'M SORRY, BUT YOU SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE THIS IS A TEAM GAME, NOT A TONE GAME. GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.
      Last edited by PH; 02-12-2005, 06:21 PM.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

he wanted to duel and I WON. then i sat on a rock and he killed me

he was all like 'your a pussy, get out of base pussy and duel me. then i found him in the field and killed him. hes a good dodger and it took a lot of time, BUT ANYONE IS IN A CLOAKER. its so easy to make a terrier take a long time to kill you

cloakers are severely imbalanced, but as a matter of fact theres no defence at all for 6 out of the 8 ships. shark might have X radar once in a while
        Actually Tone I saw that match. I was watching on spec and he killed you 4-1 then you just left the arena like a bitch. You talked ALOT of shit...saying "ez" and "You suck". Then you got challenged 3x by the guy b4 you finally got the balls to accept....THEN YOU GOT OWNED!

I agree that the x has a larger number of pilots now, but might I suggest 1 thing?

go play elim, javs, tourny, wbduel, and duel. They dont have x in those arenas. That is of coarse unless yer a pub newb that cant handle em

I agree with pure.....STOP COMPLAINING and you wont get hunted. Simple

Hasta!!

Marshmallow Marines
        "Arguing is like running in the special olympics...even if you win yer still retarded."

Comment

• Originally posted by xSliderx
          Actually Tone I saw that match. I was watching on spec and he killed you 4-1 then you just left the arena like a bitch. You talked ALOT of shit...saying "ez" and "You suck". Then you got challenged 3x by the guy b4 you finally got the balls to accept....THEN YOU GOT OWNED!

I agree that the x has a larger number of pilots now, but might I suggest 1 thing?

go play elim, javs, tourny, wbduel, and duel. They dont have x in those arenas. That is of coarse unless yer a pub newb that cant handle em

I agree with pure.....STOP COMPLAINING and you wont get hunted. Simple

Hasta!!

Nah, 'd still hunt him even if he didn't whine, just because I could :grin:

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
          .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

people keep talking about camping, one rare thing that hardly anyone does often, so sorry to keep repeating this, but i only camp and be a sniper once in a great while, they get you doing anything.

anyone should be able to do anything they want without suddenly getting killed by an invisible ship. that would make the game more fun and it makes sense.
            you've caught me in a bad mood (grrrrr going to have to own you now, sorry)

look tone ppl keep picking up on the fact your even trying to defend camping and really dont lower the TONE (me=fucking genius of puns *cough* bad puns) by inter exchanging the word camping for sniper. Is because it is really lame. Thats my sub space talk right there but if you want me to explain it i will.

Camping/sniper is pretty damn selfish, the kills you get aren't through any type of skill but because other of your TEAM members are distracting the enemy, so they are engaged in a fight and are to busy to take your repetitive shots into account. (NOTE : if your on an independent freq thats even worse because your not even going for flag, your going for bty). So you are taking up a slot in your team and being static and spaming shots ... this isn't going to help your team in any long run. Where as if you "tried and died" you might help your team to get the flag ,which i might surprise you, is meant to be the point of this game.

If your being so selfish as to camp realise this... think of the shark on your team (only the proper ones) who are reppin and scraficing themselves for the team countless times whilst some wbs don't even engage the game proper and camp/sniper and then whine when they die once through an x ....
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pure Hatred
              DO YOU KNOW WHY THEY KEEP FOLLOWING YOU?

IT'S BECAUSE YOU COME TO THE FORUMS AND WHINE ABOUT IT.

THEY KNOW IT BOTHERS YOU SO THEY KEEP DOING IT.

IF YOU'D SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY THE GAME MAYBE THEY WOULDN'T SINGLE YOU OUT THE WAY THEY DO.

OH, AND YOU MIGHT TRY BASING ONCE IN A WHILE.

BECAUSE SPAWNERS DESERVE TO GET CLOAKED ANYWAY.

LOCK THIS FUCKING THREAD.

PLEASE.

AND BAN TONE IF HE MAKES ANOTHER ONE OF THESE FUCKING RETARDED THINGS.

THANK YOU.

EDIT: IF STAYING ON YOUR TOES AND WORKING WITH YOUR TEAMMATES TO MINIMIZE THE WEASEL THREAT ARE THINGS YOU CAN'T COMPREHEND, I'M SORRY, BUT YOU SHOULD FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE THIS IS A TEAM GAME, NOT A TONE GAME. GROW THE FUCK UP AND STOP WHINING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.
              cloaker is pure hatreds favorite ship. everytime he goes on top of another unsuspecting ships and fires, he gets a little kick out of it, a lil dopamine squart. its an addiction and an illness

Comment

• No, he just likes provoking you.

Comment

cloaker is pure hatreds favorite ship. everytime he goes on top of another unsuspecting ships and fires, he gets a little kick out of it, a lil dopamine squart. its an addiction and an illness
                  Somebody watches too much Law & Order.
                  "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

The fuck
                    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Death&Taxes
                      ah yes..t0ne the whiner..
                      Here t0ne...this one's for you!

Hello slider
                      Why use 2 names?
                      Currently listening to:
                      Valient Thorr - Immortalizer
                      Dead to Me - Little Brother
                      Tim Barry - Manchester
                      Lemuria - Get Better
                      Alkaline Trio - Agony and Irony

Comment

• I've only been playing since the summer and even I know that saying "OMG X's are teh che@t3r gays" only makes them hunt you. Just let it go.

Comment

• wtf is this new weasel!?!?!?! >=(

GIVE ME BACK THE OLD WEASEL plz

or limit WBs from purepub KTHXBYE

-_-
                          PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                          pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                          hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                          Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

• your mom isn't balanced

***walter payton high five***
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

• Wow, they changed the settings again. Now Weasels can't dogfight with multiple ships because stealth+cloak drains energy. Maybe I should piss and cry like a fucking bitch on the forums now because I enjoyed dogfighting.

Or not. I'll probably just get over the fact that they changed something in a dumb spaceship game.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Wow, they changed the settings again. Now Weasels can't dogfight with multiple ships because stealth+cloak drains energy. Maybe I should piss and cry like a fucking bitch on the forums now because I enjoyed dogfighting.

Or not. I'll probably just get over the fact that they changed something in a dumb spaceship game.
                                liar. you dislike the settings too.
                                PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                                pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                                hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                                Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Working...
                                X