No announcement yet.

Weasel Nerf'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Levi isn't support bomber, its a heavy bomber. and IMO neither is jav, its bomb kills in one hit so its hardly weak enough to be called support.
    Incidentally, this thread has more views than the TWstaff FAQ.

Originally posted by Disliked
    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• nazi white trash.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Originally posted by CloudHelmut
        Spidermage, I think Kolar's 1) was suggesting making the weasel a support bomber instead of an assassin. I personally would prefer a little tweak of the shark to make it a support bomber. And the jav is already a support bomber really.

Kolar, your number 2) point doesn't sound bad. Though I would prefer a single line faster bullet for my assassin. If you are going to slow rotation and ship speed, the weasel should be more sure of his shot not getting dodged.

BTW, I might be the only poster here who plays pretty much exclusively in pub. And hey, it's my one year usage anniversary in 3 days. Time flies when you are playing a 2D top down space shooter. Heh.
        No I play only pub too, save for hosted events.

And there's already too many support bombers(Javs and Sharks), Weasel shouldn't be made into a 'poor man's Javelin' just like it shouldn't be a poor man's Lanc. Weasel is supposed to be the most unique ship and it's losing it's uniqueness just so everyone can defend against it better.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
        .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

• I agree SpiderMage, I wouldn't want the weasel totally overhauled like that. I'd prefer if the shark got a little forward velocity on their bombs-maybe with lower damage and more mines allowed.

Like I said, I kind of like Kolar's second idea - if the Weasel's bullet can be made fast and no spread. Re: reverting size- I am so used to the small weasel it feels wierd when I go to other arenas now, lol.

I've maybe seen you in the pubs, didn't know it was your preference. B)

Comment

• Sharks are fine as they are. They are very much a finesse ship and changes like that will only produce more players who think they can fly the ship but can't.

Comment

• sez you i guess. lol

edit to make useful post:

I actually like the shark as is, my finesse ain't bad. I usually play WB, then shark or terr depending on team need, weasel for x hunting. My shark suggestion was if we wanted to add a "light bomber" to the game.
              Last edited by CloudHelmut; 03-06-2005, 09:56 PM.

Comment

• thrust shots are like doing the money shot.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• I only wish I was that proficient at doing actual money shots. But alas, my facials come in the form of three L3 bullets travelling at mind-blowing speeds.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                  X