Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sydi
    Guano leaving = bugger.

Lunar, however, I found irritating in the extreme. Example: her news posts. Be funny yes, but to ramble on off-topic complete with *emotes*? Actually putting OMG in a frontpage newspost without sarcasm? Unnecessary, and for those of us with hangovers, not ingratiating at all.

Epi: Lunar doing a lot for TW publicity and news? Meaning what, that she posted news on the site, yeah? A job that any 36 hour elimmer could do (admittedly with worse punctuation) less irritatingly? Meh, I'd rather see Melo do it, and that's not me being sexist.

In conclusion, Lunar is like Marmite. You either love her or you hate her.
    I say she's like salt in saltwater. Absolutely needed by TW.
    Warbird Elim to 10

Near the end...

Snatch> heres an idea...just rush obnx...then he misses...then hes an easy kil
    Abh Ship B> will he miss though?
    Remu is out. 12 wins 10 losses.
    GAME OVER: Winner 0bnoxious
    0bnoxious> gg
    Abh Ship B> lol

Comment

• FUCK THAT. Tw got on just fine before her, and we get on just fine without her. Remember how everybody thought everything would crumble without Left_Eye? yeah that happened. Or TWL crumbiling without slowbob..

etc.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nickname
        FUCK THAT. Tw got on just fine before her, and we get on just fine without her. Remember how everybody thought everything would crumble without Left_Eye? yeah that happened. Or TWL crumbiling without slowbob..

etc.
        No one ever said TW would crumble, we simply stated that left_eye was an awesome staffer that people actually liked. She was a staple in staff for many years and did a fantastic job. BUT people like goddess seem to fuck up (literally and figuratively) anything they come across and in Goddess' constant abuse and generally fucked up conduct, Left_eye got axed. Left_eye reported to superiors the cheating, with logs and screenshots, reported the disgusting manner in which she acted, and because lefty is female (which is not under debate) automatically people screamed "cat fight", unfortunately lefty didn't have dock>'s personal shield.

Hmph.
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• Lunar was a great player, a nice person and Great staff. she would have gotten back alot of the respect staff has lost in the past few years...

1:Aerin> o shit have u guys seen the penis with a dragon tatooed to it?

1:X-sTa-C> OMG! thats sooo... AZN!
          1:MILOS> LOL
          1:Kapuchin> lol

2:zidane> i played maplestory :(
          2:zidane> i had like two level 80 +
          2:X-sTa-C> omg... this chat just started eating dick

:4:KoZ> gotta go eat my chittlins now be back later
          :4:X-sTa-C> Koz, don't lie
          :4:X-sTa-C> You know you're also eating watermelon and chicken...

Comment

• Lunar Crescens is Back!!!

april fools
            Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
            Philos> there is something about you
            Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

• rofffffffffffffff EL
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
              X